TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 18, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: How to Get Away with Murder - Thursdays on ABC: Archive through March 18, 2015 users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, November 23, 2014 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I still want to know why Bonnie stopped from screwing the guy at the hotel to call the student and screw him instead.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, November 23, 2014 - 10:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ohhhh, thanks Pamy, I thought that was the final episode. Didn't realize we would have some more, LOL.

I was trying to figure out why Bonnies was going around screwing everybody myself.

Spoton

09-16-2005

Sunday, November 23, 2014 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spoton a private message Print Post    
I thought Bonnie was super upset because of Anna firing her so she was on a "man"binge. Ha!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, November 24, 2014 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think she is in love with Analize

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, December 30, 2014 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I just binged on this whole series and did find it good. The ending was an aha when Wes went back to the house to get the statue. So much unspoken communication between Annalize and Wes when the cops are coming to the house.

I agree with Pamy, Bonnie is definitely in love with Annalize not Sam as the story initially has you thinking.

I do see what everyone is saying about the characters being basically unlikeable though. They seem to be lookin after nĂºmero uno. The only one I find intriguing is Nathaniel.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, December 31, 2014 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
A bit of a side note:

I read a list of the top ten tv scenes for 2014. On it was Annlize taking off her wig, eyelashes and makeup. That is a scene stolen from the actress Jan Sterling taking off her makeup in the movie The High And The Mighty. It was such a powerful scene it's stayed with me all these years.

I just checked and Jan Sterling was nominated for an Oscar for that roll.

Spoton

09-16-2005

Friday, February 06, 2015 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spoton a private message Print Post    
I may be the only person here watching this show but just want to say I'm loving it! It's keeping me guessing and I really don't know where exactly its going. I find every character interesting.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, February 06, 2015 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
i like they are doing cases and it's not totally about Sam being murdered

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, February 07, 2015 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I like this show as well. A bit over the top but intriguing and different.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Saturday, February 07, 2015 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
we're watching.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Saturday, February 07, 2015 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I just watched the newest one.

I am finally separating the characters.

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Sunday, February 08, 2015 - 12:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
I'm still watching too! The insight to their Christmas breaks was interesting. Apparently there are only 2 episodes left this season - they only did 13.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Friday, February 27, 2015 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Well, well, well.....so Frank did the deed. The season finale certainly left a lot of open doors and questions. Who killed Rebecca? What did that strange text message mean and to whom did she send it? Why did Frank do the deed for Sam? Is Frank a hit man?

I watched it last night hoping it would answer my questions and I could stop watching this merry-go-round of a show. Instead I'm now waiting for next season!!!

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Friday, February 27, 2015 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I cant get over how fast paced this show can be! Did Annaliia hide Rebecca's body and pretend that she was gone when she got to the basement? Does she know that Frank killed both women?
How those law students thought they could tie Rebecca up and hold her prisoner is beyond me! They study law and break it!
And poor Nate getting beaten like that at Annalisa's behest just so he could get bail! When that woman loves a man, he better run!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, February 27, 2015 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
great season finale!!!

Seabreeze

09-05-2004

Saturday, February 28, 2015 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seabreeze a private message Print Post    
I hated the finale. I can't believe how these law students and lawyers did so much inappropriate and illegal activity. Lawyers get a bad rep by society and the finale added more credence to the stereotype.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, February 28, 2015 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I finally officially gave up on this show, I could not follow it, I always had trouble following it because the quick cuts bothered my eyes and I seemed to drag behind on what was going on in the plot - another show where I had to have closed captions on and that blocked some of the screen.
bye from this thread guys.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I agree, Pamy, great season finale! They sure are milking the drama on this show!

It's so over-the-top, I just can't take it too seriously....just like Scandal. It seems that Shonda Rhimes has a way of creating characters you can believe...even when they are in the most unbelievable situations. No, real lawyers are not nearly as crazy as this collective group on HTGAWM. It's a soap opera masked as a typical courtroom drama series....but no law professor and her group of interns?/students would really make these kinds of horribly bad decisions in real life.

To me, both Scandal and HTGAWM are like science fiction, only without the science - so it's "drama fiction": Drama pushed to unbelievable limits in an obviously fictional setting, but with really good actors. :-)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
and milking the shockers! I agree its over the top and we have to just enjoy the ride.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Sanfranjoshfan, I was thinking that if anyone believes this is how defense lawyers act, the profession is doomed.

I do wonder tho, did Sam really do it, or have they just concocted a story that works and may not be true. Because that means that Sam is a psychopath since he seems to enjoy killing people.

As I have learned from my true crime story shows, strangling is a very personal way to kill someone.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
they showed Frank doing it

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"LOL, Sanfranjoshfan, I was thinking that if anyone believes this is how defense lawyers act, the profession is doomed. "

I don't think so. Those are the type of lawyers that murderers and kidnappers and drug dealers would flock to if they are arrested.

The next time *I* murder someone, I'm gonna call Annalise, not some inexperienced and overworked public defender!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, oh, was that Frank, I couldn't always keep the characters sorted out.

LMAO, Sanfranjoshfan.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
If Annalise was a man she would be Johnny Cochran

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
We finally got around to watching this last night. For some reason my DVR didn't pick up the last two episodes and we had to watch online ( what a giant PITA, by the way! Had to figure out how to connect the laptop to the big screen, and they make you watch all the stupid commercials! Ugh!).

Great shows, though I'll agree it's fiction, but well written fiction. I love a show that can surprise you! I never would have seen Frank as the murderer. And did he kill Rebecca too? What a crazy show!

I was wondering how they'd keep this going for another season, but now I can't wait!