TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Limitless - CBS - Tuesdays at 10pm

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Limitless - CBS - Tuesdays at 10pm users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through January 05, 2016Kitt25 01-05-16  11:01 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 11:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yep, it was new, and a good one.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 11:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks! My dvr thought it was shown on 20th December, and that wasn't even a Tuesday. Weird.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, January 07, 2016 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
My DVR didn't record it either! After much harried investigation into the matter, I too concluded that the show was labeled as new on 12/20/15, so my DVR didn't pick it up. Found it in OnDemand, though, so it's all good. Network people need to get their act together!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, March 10, 2016 - 11:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It was fun seeing Ron Glass!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO....."It's like a brain boner".

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
The finale could have been worse but something I didn't expect was the timeless booster shot and it kept me wondering till the end of the show what the heck did Piper really put in his body, he was so accepting of something he should have been more aware of, never second guessing, this guy is so dumb he really needs those pills.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, I am a bit confused. Do they know he got the timeless immunity or do they think he just went through detox?

I feel like I missed something in the story.

Spunky I figure he took the shot because he trusted her because he was in love with her, but it probably wasn't a good idea to go into it blind.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I am sure Brian told everyone he could heh. No, he told his family and he told the FBI. I really liked a lot of this last (maybe forever) of this show, it tied up a lot of loose ends, left some open questions for them to explore.

I think the keystone to the whole thing was that Brian is the one incorruptible who took NZT and (1) did something useful and(2) did not get corrupted and go on a power take over the world play. Brian being the person who took it and then only thought about how he could help others. Even Rebecca went on a power binge when she took it and would not help Brian find Piper only wanted to exact her personal revenge.
SO the open questions
Piper, is she in some new cabal? where is Morra? Is NZT still on the street, can you close the barn door? Will this show be renewed?

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I think Piper was telling the truth. That lifetime booster shot was exactly what she said it was. In fact, I was hoping for a long time that he would get some kind of lifetime booster shot (or that he would get a super NZT pill that lasted forever without the need of a booster)!

I never liked the idea that, as long as he was using NZT and working for the FBI, he was at the mercy of whomever had control of his needed booster shot. It forced him to live as a "drug addict" (addicted to the booster shot) and it also kept him under the thumb of whomever had control of said booster shot.

Now that he seems to have gotten the only dose of the lifetime booster, he's free from his dependence on it....but since no one else can get it, he is also just as important and valuable as he was before. He's now the only person (besides Piper) that can use NZT without worrying about the side effects or wondering if his next booster dose will be available when he needs it. And now he can do his FBI work without having to lie and do bad things for the bad guys. I didn't like his lies hurting his relationships with his family or the FBI and his coworkers.

I hope the show returns....I really don't think he needs to remain dependent on a booster shot for the show to be just as fun and engaging as it has been. He's still an indispensable asset. :-)

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, April 29, 2016 - 6:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Obviously he loves Piper and I too wanted to believe in her best intentions for Brian, but it was the look in her eyes when she gave him the booster shot that made me wonder, what the heck is she really giving him? How can he be so trusting of someone he doesn't know that well, never asked her how she finally got the magic shot and why didn't she want the government to know about it and why she did it so hastily. Then, after 3 days he is totally fine, no side effects and so I too got convinced Piper was telling the truth about the limitless immunity. Of course, it all sounded too good to be true and by the opener of the second season we will discover that unfortunately not all is as good as it seems. I sure hope the show will return.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Craig Sweeny Verified account 
‏@CraigSweeny
I'm truly sad to report that #Limitless will not continue on any platform. Thanks so much to everyone who watched.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
sad about that one, I really liked it

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: