TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 18, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 18, 2015 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 15, 2015 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Geeze, thanks Kitt, the President screwed up my Y&R, but it still played.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 16, 2015 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, oh yeah, crazy Ally has returned. I still don't get why her boyfriend who was glued to her hip for the longest time isn't doing something about this.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, July 16, 2015 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Aly's mom's head told Aly to take away from them what they took from her. So I am guessing that means she should kill one of their parents. Was that Ridge's car she was looking at in the lot?

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, July 16, 2015 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just read that Thomas and Bridget will both be back at some point this summer.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, July 16, 2015 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think it was Ridge's car!

Thomas would come if Ridge was injured badly. Not sure about Bridget, and can't think of anything that relates her to him unless Brooke was in the car with Ridge when it happened... Maybe she will come for a different reason. I always like Bridget. Thomas is a bit of a poser a lot of the time.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, July 17, 2015 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Neither of my dvrs recorded today's show. In the history it says they were cancelled because they were previously recorded. Just a head's up since I know it wasn't a rerun today.

I set it to record the replay later on POP.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 17, 2015 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Weird, I got a show at the normal time, it was a fashion show.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 17, 2015 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Wednesday's original show aired on Thursday, and Thursday's original show aired today, so that might be what messed up your dvr, Naja.

And that also meant that whatever exciting weeb weeb Aly related even was meant to happen as the Friday cliffhanger also hasn't happened, and I guess we'll see it on Monday instead.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, July 19, 2015 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I tuned into a scary movie last night in on-deamnd called "The Culling", and guess who was starring in it? The actress that plays Caroline....LOL
She ended up possessed, and then dying from an ax to the face.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, July 21, 2015 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
This is the new actor that will be playing Thomas. I think he is a lot more handsome than the old Thomas.

Pierson Fodé

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1996681216/nm4943457

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, July 21, 2015 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
He looks more like New_Ridge too.

I guess it's Steffy's bedside he's coming back to be beside, not Ridge's. They way it looked she'd be dead if Aly did head straight for her, I wonder if Aly will veer off at the last moment.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 23, 2015 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, that's one way to solve a storyline, has anyone ever been on trial on this show? Looks like Steffy is going to be arrested for at least manslaughter.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, July 23, 2015 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Quite a good way actually, gets rid of a character who would be hard to normalise (I still can't quite believe they forget what Pam did before she got on her pills) and a trial would be a different storyline from all the love triangles! Oh no, and if Steffy's in jail Liam is bound to go back to Ivy! The triangle is back!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, July 23, 2015 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I noticed Ivy picked up her phone and took a video of Steffy at the exact point she hit Aly with the crowbar. Maybe Ivy will tell Steffy to stay away from Liam or she will turn over the video to the police.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, July 23, 2015 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I couldn't believe she was doing that! Ivy's always sensible, isn't stuck to her phone like Caroline, it's so out of character that she would do that rather than calling out.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, July 29, 2015 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Dipo, did you see BnB is on The CW tomorrow?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 29, 2015 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thanks, LOL, I missed that!!! I was flipping back and forth between Ghost Whisperer.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 30, 2015 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I am never leaving you.......except when I go to jail, LOL.

Boy these kids move on quickly, LOL, I don't remember being quite this, what is the word I am looking for....easy, when I was their age, LOL.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, July 30, 2015 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I guess they have the excuse that they've been traumatised!

Can someone remind me, just before Thomas went away, did he do something a bit psycho? I can't remember what it was but I have something in the back of my mind about him being crazy for a while.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, August 03, 2015 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Whenever I click on the Daytime Dramas group, the new comments are always for the other shows! Is BnB the weakest of the soaps? I've never watched any other, not even an episode.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, August 03, 2015 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
BnB is the only one I watch, but I do check the ratings and they are almost always the same.

Y&R is always #1
and BnB is always #2. (in all the categories)

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2015/08/02/soap-opera-ratings-general-hospital-ties-low-in-women-18-49/440797/

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, August 03, 2015 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Maybe I should try it... not that I need another tv show to get hooked on!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, August 03, 2015 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
LOL, don't do it!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, August 05, 2015 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Awww poor Caroline. They have done a good job of making her a really sympathetic character after her rather horrible start.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They might as well have introduced a whole new character, Ivy's a completely different person now! Did she really sleep with Wyatt just to keep him on her side?!