TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 15, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 15, 2015 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, June 25, 2015 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, Kristen's the blonde one. It's odd that they allow the same actress to pop in and out each year. She must have a good relationship with the producers.

Did you all notice Zach from last year's BB was in the show? I don't know if it was to kind of remind us to watch this new BB, but it was a pretty random set up for him.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Thursday, June 25, 2015 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Naja, I noticed that too about Ivy...she is very thin...

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, June 25, 2015 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I hadn't noticed but now you say it she's really changed, her face especially. She looked perfect before. Been in the US a year and that's what happens with actresses, I guess. Hope the show didn't put pressure on her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 25, 2015 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I got a phone call right at the beginning of the show, did Maya agree to go back to Forester? TIA.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, June 25, 2015 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Maya agreed to go back to Forrester IF they took Rick back too. Ridge was going to send him to Paris but Maya said it had to be here, so Rick is back! But not as CEO, I think as Head of International. And Maya is back as lead model.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 25, 2015 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 26, 2015 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Watching it on the CW today since the funeral is on CBS.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 26, 2015 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I turned on the tv at 12.31, saw the funeral service and switched to the CW straight away (no disrespect to the funeral )! Had to tape BnB though because I was making lunch.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, June 29, 2015 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Zende's a lot prettier than when he left! I guess Nicole is going to get a new beau.

Ivy should just let Liam go. He's never going to commit fully to her even if he does now.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, June 30, 2015 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I guess I remembered Zende's age wrong from back then, I thought he was quite a bit older. Looking at imdb the bit we saw in flashback today was from 2002, and he said he was six, which would make him 19 today. The same little boy actor was back in 2005 which is probably the image of him in my mind.

Aly's going off the rails again by the look of it! (And horrible blue underwear from Steffy's underwear line!)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 30, 2015 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, I didn't get why that underwear was sexy at all. And while Steffy has a nice figure she is sort of straight waisted.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, June 30, 2015 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, it had a strange skirt thing which didn't look sexy on its own, and would be impractical under clothes, and then the bra half was sort of joined in the middle. Perhaps the actress was feeling modest, although I'm sure we've seen her in less before.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 02, 2015 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Why does Ally look like a little girl again, hardly any makeup, did her boyfriend dump her? its like they reverted her back a year or two and no one noticed?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, July 02, 2015 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think it's her weeb weeeb psycho killer face!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 03, 2015 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And now she is wearing an old fashioned high-neck dress. Is she off her meds, LOL? She looks like an old woman.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 03, 2015 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
If anyone in her family really cared about her they'd have got her to a doctor long ago. Even Oliver doesn't seem to care, she acted crazy and he just walked off.

Is Thorne back at International? Someone should give him a call!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, July 03, 2015 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
For the life of me I can't remember where I know Maya's mother from. I am sure it was a sitcom from when I was younger. But which one?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 03, 2015 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
This is the actress
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0395428/
(although the main pic doesn't look like her). She's been in lots of things but nothing stood out to me.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, July 03, 2015 - 10:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Kitt! She's Thelma from "Amen"! Now I totally remember her. I loved that show. She played Sherman Hemsley's daughter.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, July 06, 2015 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It's so nice having our "Crazy Aly" back. LOL
I wonder how far they'll have her go this time.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, July 07, 2015 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That wall of Aly's doesn't look good for Steffy!!

(Nor did Liam kissing Ivy, Steffy's never so appealing to him when she's available!)

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, July 11, 2015 - 12:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was disappointed with this week's cliffhanger. I was hoping we would have Aly with knife to someone or Nicole's dad dragging her on a train.

Instead we got Maya's Dad turning into a gold digger. He sure changed his view of Maya when he saw how richly she lives.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, July 11, 2015 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, they need to speed up the Aly psycho train. She needs to find Rick's gun!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 15, 2015 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Why are we having an old show? There was a scrolled message at the bottom of my screen but I couldn't see it, just the tops of the letters, LOL.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, July 15, 2015 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It said for a "special report," I presume the East Coast was cancelled to cover Obama's Iran talk, so we get to see Ivy falling in the Seine again.