TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 10, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 10, 2015 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Watching the show, Ivy mentions Steffy for the first time in ages, next scene there's Steffy, what a surprise! I can't imagine she's done something to her face as she can only be in her 20s but she looks different, like she's got a case of the Taylor Hayes.

I haven't hated Ridge so much since new_Ridge but I'm beginning to despise him again. So ridiculously arrogant and entitled.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Of course it didn't make any sense, Kitt, Eric is not acting like any business man I know and he sure is weird about his sons, did it occur to anyone that there are choices besides Rick and Ridge.

And I was laughing my ass off about the Steffy mention. I said, out loud, they need to work on keeping characters alive more fluidly rather than when they are about to show up.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Is Thorn still in the mailroom....

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, could the music be more dramatic at the end of the show today, LMAO.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 11:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just can't help but feel Eric has something up his sleeve. There is no way he is blind to what's going on. He's too old to be that stupid.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 03, 2015 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Man, that car hitting Caroline in RL really did hurt her badly, it was nice that they wove what happened into her soap storyline, it was interesting to her what I think were her thoughts on what happened.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, June 03, 2015 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, really good of them to write it into the storyline so she could continue working. I presume it's still going to be a long recovery.

I'm actually quite interested in this new storyline of Rick and Eric Vs Ridge and Steffy. Just started today's show, and Rick is talking to Bill... I hope he gets somewhere!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, June 03, 2015 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Dum dum dum.... and we won't find out until tomorrow. Or maybe they can stretch it out until Friday!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, June 03, 2015 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
But it will just make me ill to see tyrant Rick get his way!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, June 03, 2015 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I still have a soft spot for Rick! I know he's been really really bad but somehow I can forgive him because he's broken. Ridge on the other hand is just totally arrogant and selfish, with no redeeming features.

So I'm team Rick!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 03, 2015 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OH, I am torn, on one hand I want to see Bill totally screw Rick around and stick with Ridge, on the other hand I want Bill to take the deal and then name himself President and totally screw with Rick on a daily basis.

Tmagicsaq

03-26-2004

Thursday, June 04, 2015 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tmagicsaq a private message Print Post    
As much as I don’t like how Rick has been.. I don’t like how Ridge always is either.
I like Bill.. makes me laugh.. I don’t like Steffi.
So it comes down to what is more entertaining to me and that would be for Bill to side with Rick.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, June 04, 2015 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oooo so exciting!

I presume at some point Bill's going to get a rude awakening about his bottom line with the people who boycot his magazine for outing Maya. And the last thing Forester, under any management, should do is fire their recently outed model! That's outrageous, not to mention illegal!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 04, 2015 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Kitt. It should be interesting to see how it goes forward. I am not really clear who is in charge. It was implied since Rick hit Bill that Ridge is, but I don't know. And since Maya already quit I don't think it would be firing.

Looks like Rick is happy and wants to run away from all the responsibility and just be with Maya.

And what the heck is going on with Wyatt, that was pretty much an about face.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, June 04, 2015 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think Bill will actually stick with Rick, although it might now drag out for a few days. It was a test to see if he could control Rick, but the alternative is that the hated Ridge gets control, and he doesn't want that.

I think Wyatt suddenly got upset about it so that he can badger Bill and the Rick deal will happen.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, June 08, 2015 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Well I guess the company did go back to Ridge and Rick and Eric will just skulk back into the background!

But I presume the next big thing, after that bit of excitement, is another love triangle with Liam, Steffy and Wyatt.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Monday, June 08, 2015 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I wish B&B would do something different, and not have a love triangle... just let Liam be w/ Ivy, and Steffy leave them alone! :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 09, 2015 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ut oh, is Bill interfering again and trying to get Ivy deported?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, June 09, 2015 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
He's up to something!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, June 10, 2015 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
So who is going to marry Ivy to keep her from being deported? LOL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 10, 2015 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well finally, Quinn is back, I was wondering where she had been.

Oh Naja, you are always right on track with the writers, LOL.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, June 10, 2015 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It would be funny if Wyatt did!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 10, 2015 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I wanted to see Liam say, what are you doing here. I can't remember when a person I worked with just showed up at my house, without even calling, even one who is a friend.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, June 10, 2015 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yeah, why in the heck is Steffy just walking into Liam's house without so much as a knock?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, June 10, 2015 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Just watched... since when did Immigration start making house calls?!