TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 22, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 22, 2015 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, May 02, 2015 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I agree Cathie, I can see him using it against Rick to get control of Forester.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'm not liking how they are reacting to the news of Maya. I think the only one showing an understanding reaction is Eric. The rest of them are being horrible.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
You don't think Ridge is being ok about her, I thought he was, he keeps saying Maya is not the issue it is how Rick will react and not his reaction to the news. Only his reaction to not having known before.

And if he finds out that Ridge knew before him he will have a nervous breakdown.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 08, 2015 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Man, half the town is going to know before Rick does!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 08, 2015 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Now Wyatt is certainly showing what a jerk he can be with how wants to basically blow Maya out of the water! I mean he could just tell the secret and they could use it against Rick, but no....he wants to make it a media event.

To humiliate Rick and hurt Maya, that seems very wrong to me, but then again, they are supposed to be a media company and it is located in LA and LA is known for blowing everyone up whenever they get a chance.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Just watching now, is Maya finally going to spill the beans to Rick?

Cathie

08-16-2000

Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I can't help but think that right before Maya spills the beans Spencer Publications will out her. Rick mentioned when they arrived at the cabin that he had his phone set to alert only if something crucial happened at Forrester or if there was any special media coverage regarding Forrester.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think so too. But after the snippet we saw today at least he should know Maya was going to tell him, even if he didn't hear the full story in the way she wanted.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 15, 2015 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hmmm, well she said she was raised as a boy. Rick has been a little dense during this discussion so will he put the pieces together, or require Maya to say it to him or see it in the news alert.

We got interrupted by the breaking news for the Boston bomber so I missed the very beginning, anything happen worth noting?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, May 15, 2015 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm going to watch it online later, didn't want to miss the beginning so haven't seen any of it yet.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, May 16, 2015 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I swear, why is it that no one in the soaps ever listen, it is like they are brain damaged in this area. I know it makes for Drama, but it would be nice if just a tiny bit of reality could be a part of the soaps.

They can't be so unrealistic, makes it hard to watch when they all talk about secrets in open rooms and don't listen and just assume when someone is trying to have serious conversation with them.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, that was shocking, Rick reacted in a more normal way than his character has been written to react. Not very believable, is it just a cover up for the explosion to come later when he thinks more about it?

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I felt the same way Dipo... In the back of my mind I kept thinking that he would except it and it would be all gravy, but that is not the Rick that I have been watching...Not even close..

so now what? they move forward becoming this most hated power couple. I mean before this little story line they were both horrid, so now what, they will just be 'upfront' and more hated. If they just go back to Mr. and Mrs. Mean then..I guess, Who knows.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Awwwww, I thought it was nice. I still think she should have told him she couldn't have children earlier in their relationship, like perhaps when she moved in with him, but she needn't have told him exactly why ("my hormones are messed up" might suffice) but he should have known that, as he wanted children. And then perhaps this wouldn't have been such a trauma for him.

My guess is that Ridge has been affected by Maya's friend and will miraculously flip and support Rick and Maya. Actually I don't see any choice but for Forrester to support Maya, she hasn't done anything wrong and whatever Ridge says they can't fire her.

I'd also expect a huge backlash for Spencer Publications. And probably for Bill from Katie too.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
She has had a few times where she could have started the conversation, the kids thing and the hormone pills. She could have given a part of the story, like others have said, then the entire story wouldn't have been such a surprise.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Been thinking about it, and what I think I would have done (theoretically, of course not being in those shoes it's hard to tell what you'd do) is relatively early on mention that I needed to take hormones for some sort of imbalance I was born with. When they ended up moving in together I would have referenced that imbalance and said that I couldn't biologically have children (because it's only fair he knows that then). And then I might have left the full reveal to when she did. I truly think her not being able to have children is relevant to Rick, but that she was born biologically male isn't, although of course it would be best for their relationship if she could share that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Exactly.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
ahhhhh, the true Rick comes out, its all about him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OH, I thought Maya was going to get in a wreck, they fooled me.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They ruin all sense of surprise when the only reason they ever show people driving is when they're about to crash!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yes and now I expect amnesia.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Or is he so injured that Forrester need an interim CEO... enter Ridge who then won't give it back to Rick.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OH, I think that is a given, Kitt, regardless of his injuries, LOL.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Supposedly when Caroline comes back, her injury will be made part of the story line. Maybe she and Rick can heal together :-)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, May 22, 2015 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Seems to me me like it was fine for Rick to shoot a gun in the office and abuse his staff earlier, but now everyone knows about Maya, it's suddenly time for him to step down? Not sure any of that made sense.