TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 02, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 02, 2015 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, April 10, 2015 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The old drop your hormone pills on the floor is how Rick is going to find out? LOL.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, April 10, 2015 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
We've never seen her take one pill once and now it's an issue and suddenly she's taking them in the office instead of the bedroom/bathroom and has butterfingers!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just read the actress that played Hope is going to make a brief appearance. It's going to be in a video call.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, April 17, 2015 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Here is a video of the actress that plays Caroline's instagram. It's about a month old. It's her first steps after her horrible accident when she was pinned under a car.

https://instagram.com/p/0Rg7bmipNQ/

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, April 17, 2015 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That poor woman has been through the ringer.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, April 17, 2015 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
No kidding, Kitt. She beats cancer and then gets her legs shattered by a car with a newborn at home. Thank God she wasn't with the baby.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 20, 2015 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Brooke 0; other women 2. Guess Brooke can't snap her fingers and make men do what she wants anymore LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It would be hysterical if someone was cooking the books, LOL.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, April 26, 2015 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'm watching my recording of the Daytime Emmy Awards, and BnB won for best Directing and for best Writing. As well as the fans picking best B-slap, and it was Quinn slapping Brooke...LOL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thank you Naja, I could hardly watch because of Tyra and I saw the slaps and thought Quinn/Brooke should win, especially since theirs actually looked real and the others looked fake, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, how did Charley jump to that conclusion? Don't lots of women take Estrogen for various reasons? I really don't know the answer to that, so that is why I wondered how Charley would make that association. I wouldn't, I would just think there was some sort of female issue that made the person take them.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 10:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Dipo, about the awards, the actors that play Maya, Rick and Caroline all presented an award together. The actress that plays Caroline had on flat shoes with her gown and hung on to Rick's arm tight the entire time for support. Rick even mentioned her freak accident and everyone cheered at how well she is recovering.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 11:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
An award for writing???! They've been using the same script for the last 10 years!

Yes, plenty of reasons why she could be taking oestrogen. And it's not like Maya's the slightest bit masculine looking, where you might have thought, oh, that makes sense.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well at least Charley gave a reasonable explanation for taking that jump about Maya.

Naja, darn I am sorry I missed seeing her, I have been wondering how she was doing.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 30, 2015 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Man they are really setting Rick up for a big fall. The way they have him going on and on about Maya's integrity and honesty is going to make it very hard for him to be accepting. Or, does he have more character than I think he does?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, May 01, 2015 - 2:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I really think if you've been with a woman - and to me there's no doubting she's a woman in every way - for a year or how ever long it's been, then why would it matter if she used to be a man? If you were dating someone, had fallen in love, and then they whip out their penis that's a lot to take in, but with Maya, she is a woman, has been a woman, and will be a woman. I don't know what the big deal is. My husband says I'm naive.

Anyway I hope Rick is just fine with it. But they have set it up to have him being so undone by the "secret" that they might even have him accept the transgender issue but kick her to the curb just because she didn't tell him sooner.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 01, 2015 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I agree Kitt, it doesn't seem like it should be a big deal but I think it is a male ego thing. Look how they had Carter react.

I think the Rick would be fine over time, but the way his character is written he will never get over the fact that she "lied" by not telling him about it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 01, 2015 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Rick really does come off as very needy. For a grown man this is very surprising.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, May 01, 2015 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I think in the current social climate, it could actually help the company if their purchasing public found out about Maya. But I just don't see Rick being happy about it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 01, 2015 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, the show video skipped, did Carter actually tell Ridge Maya is transgender or did they save that for Monday?

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, May 01, 2015 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
He actually told him everything, Dipo. Ridge completely knows now.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, May 01, 2015 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
And one more thing...Remember Ridge's best friend somewhere back in Europe is gay, and Ridge even attended the LGBT parade with him. So I am pretty sure Ridge isn't going to hold this against Maya.

eta: I mean I think Ridge's reaction isn't going to be to find a way to hurt Maya and Rick with the info.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, May 01, 2015 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
or they may have completely and conveniently forgotten that part (and hoped we did too) just so they can keep their revenge storyline going.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, May 01, 2015 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I really think Ridge's view on this will be that it's wrong to use this info to hurt anybody.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Saturday, May 02, 2015 - 2:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I can't see Ridge going public with this, but I will bet that he wants to be the one to tell Rick.