TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 21, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: CSI Cyber - Sundays - CBS: Archive through March 21, 2015 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 02, 2015 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thought I would set up a separate thread for this show. I am really looking forward to it because I like te subject but also because the cast is fabulous.

Just saw a commercial that shows Peter MacNicol! I love him, so glad he is back on TV again.

Here is a link if you want to check out the cast...http://www.cbs.com/shows/csi-cyber/cast/

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, March 02, 2015 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
i thought this was part of the CSI franchise not NCIS???

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
Yeah, it's CSI. I've not been a fan of the CSI shows in general, but looking forward to trying this one.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, you guys are right, I will get the title fixed. hahahahahah, NCIS, CSI, they all have so many versions.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL...Patricia Arquette ‏@PattyArquette · 9h9 hours ago
1 day until #CSICYBER ! I will see you there tomorrow night at 10! @smoss @charley_koontz @vanderjames @HayleyKiyoko !

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, March 04, 2015 - 7:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I have this set to record tonight, I've been waiting for something like this after so much talk of cyber attacks lately in real life. Just hope won't be a copy of Scorpion.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 04, 2015 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I think I will enjoy this. I just hope that they don't dumb down the computer stuff. Very few shows portray these things accurately.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, March 04, 2015 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I love my CSI shows, but I can't stand Patricia Arquette. I will give the show a shot, until something better comes on Wednesday nights.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, March 04, 2015 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I kind of agree Lexie. The one thing that has kept me from being excited about this show is Patricia Arquette - she just has never appealed to me as an actress.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Wednesday, March 04, 2015 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
LOL Different strokes and all that. I dislike the CSI series but will give this one a chance because I like Patricia Arquette so much.

Mictay

09-29-2006

Wednesday, March 04, 2015 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
I'm going to check it out!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, March 04, 2015 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The movie "Goodbye Lover" from 1998 turned me into an eternal Patricia fan.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, March 04, 2015 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Absolutely agree. Just because I haven't cared for her in things I have watched in the past does not mean that I will not like her in the future.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Thursday, March 05, 2015 - 5:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Curious what you all thought. I found it almost painfully awful. Partly because of the camera work (slo mo for example that seemed out of place), partly the writing and partly the acting (I am neutral on Arquette, can't remember watching her in anything I loved or hated). At times it was like watching her go through a script read through instead of the final take.

Panda

07-15-2005

Thursday, March 05, 2015 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I thought it was a little over the top. I will give it another chance. So we know she will continue to search for the person who ruined her prior career.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Thursday, March 05, 2015 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
As much as I like Patricia Arquette I don't think I'll be watching again. The main reason is the way CSI is presented. They mumbo jumbo over their reasoning and bring out far fetched clues and they are always more like talking robots than people.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, March 06, 2015 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
She just won an Oscar and she ends up on this tv show? I don't mind because I like her 'gutsy' stance on things and on this show I can see some of that, but things go way too smooth in this new show, to figure out who had the code by just looking at the bad guys is a bit too 'easy' and voila' the number genius has the code in a blink of an eye (I had to leave my remote alone for a while or else I'd miss something).

But I like they're proving that Big Brother is everywhere and in the hands of very dangerous people, even in our society, that is real. I was just mentioning on the Random Discussion thread how we have to be careful with our smart tv and voice recognition because everything we say in front of our tv is heard and recorded!! Yes sir, if they want to target you they can. Samsung has alerted people not to use voice recognition because it can be hacked, but then why have it?

On 60 minutes some time ago I was seeing an incredible case about someone hacking the computer of your car while you drive it and mess around with your brakes, taking over your steering wheel... Crazy tings are happening and this show is telling us so.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, March 06, 2015 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I like Arquette and never missed her show Medium but I don't like the 'monotone' of her character in this one. I don't know how else to put it except that she seems very flat.

I do think cyber-crimes are a thing of the future so that part intriques me as to how they solve them. I like the cast and WANT to like the show so I will give it another try but I'm not getting my hopes up. You gotta like the main character.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, March 06, 2015 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I actually enjoyed the show, Patricia seemed a little off, like maybe she was working on how the character will be long run.

I will keep it on my list.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Saturday, March 07, 2015 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I like the show too. I saw the three main characters on The Talk last week and they made the show look even more interesting!!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, March 07, 2015 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think it was bearable, and I'm hoping they will all just calm down a bit. I think the other CSI is going to be cancelled (just my thought, it might not be) so I have room for another one but it has to stop making everything so sensational.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Saturday, March 07, 2015 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I agree with Roxip and Lexi, Patricia Arquette is the reason I won't watch this show. Kind of getting bored with all the CSI shows too.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Sunday, March 08, 2015 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed the show. I will definitely watch again. If CSI wasn't in the title and I hadn't seen the tie-in episode on CSI: Las Vegas last year I wouldn't have guessed it was a CSI spin-off... well expect that it is a Jerry Bruckheimer production and the use of an oldie tune for the show's theme song that is.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Just disable voice recognition and that camera from your smart tv and you may not be hacked and can still have a conversation in your living room even if the tv is on, you won't be recorded if you disable those handy features. If Samsung told us so they know how easily their smart tvs can be hacked.
But then just make sure you disable a lot of other computerized gadgets in your home and in your car, or go out with a wig or something so you won't be recognized and won't be caught on someone's cell phone camera and end up online... But if you don't have nothing to hide, well enjoy Big Brother everywhere you go.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, March 21, 2015 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I get what this show is about, but I wish they would quit talking about the deep web, so far I haven't seen anything being done about the deep web, just the regular web. And does she really mean the dark web, which I have no clue how to get to.

Sometimes I think shows like this give away a little to much info about how to do things, LOL, as you can see I am torn. But so far I like this show.

Just starting the most recent show.