TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 18, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 18, 2015 users admin

Cathie

08-16-2000

Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Do we see a Brook-Wyatt pairing in the future? Yikes!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ouch on Brooke's fall! That's the sort of thing that breaks necks, or, as you say Dipo, causes amnesia! Either Deacon or Wyatt is going to be worried about her and will go to check on her I think.

Nicole said "no secrets? if I'm right Maya has one you can't even imagine." Does sound a bit like she could be her mum, but the way they talk about each other except for that makes them sound more like sisters. Maya did say she was out of the house when Nicole was growing up, so the age difference between them is enough.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, Cathie, I thought the same thing, LOL. With the same horror.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Well, Ridge has himself a pretty young thing now. No reason Brooke shouldn't have one, too....LOL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So true Naja, but I was thinking of the "was her daughter's husband" icckiness, LOL.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Would Wyatt go for it? I mean Deacon (who was ooooo name escapes me, oldest daughter's husband) is ruled by his emotions, Oliver thought it was Hope, but Wyatt seems reasonably normal if it wasn't for his mother.

Unless they make him drunk of course.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, March 12, 2015 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Confirmed... they have an invisible housekeeper.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, March 12, 2015 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
LOL

Yeah, I couldn't picture even Aly doing some dusting or window washing.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, March 16, 2015 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just noticed there are no shows on Thursday and Friday because of basketball.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 16, 2015 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
AACCCKKKK! March Madness strikes again, I hate it.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, March 16, 2015 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was just reading the spoilers and this one is a doozy (if it's true):

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Brooke may bring Amber back into the picture to break up Rick and Maya. Rick has no control when it comes to Amber.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 16, 2015 - 11:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Sports again! They should be on the sports channels so I don't have to watch them ;)

I quite like the person in the spoiler box, so I wouldn't mind that storyline.

Does anyone think New_Ridge gets a bit creepy at times? He was giving me the ick factor with Katie.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
That sounds fun. I do wish we could get rid of the sister quickly, just not interested.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
One word? What word? Mum? Felon? Prostitute?

I think it might be prostitute. I think she wouldn't have been too ashamed of being Nicole's biological mother, but if she'd been on the game she'd never want Rick to know that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It could be prostitute. When he first met her wasn't she looking for her child since she had gotten out of jail and then found out that the child had died? Or was that some other soap or some other character?

When I remembered the above, it occurred to me that she isn't a Mom.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
You were right, Dipo. I remember Carter helping find out about her dead child. The whole adoptive family died in a car crash. Mom and Dad and Maya's child.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
OMG! If anybody says they saw that coming, it would be impossible! LMAO

I'm not going to spoil what happened today because it is just too much fun finding out while watching. I actually sat there wondering if that's really what just happened. I'm still a little stunned.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Well, it makes no sense now that I think on it. I think it's going to end up not being true. Mainly because Maya supposedly has had a baby.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh now I can't wait to see the show, 1 hour to go.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So I am watching, here is one out there theory, Maya used to be a man??? When will this secret come out, I am halfway through the show and no answers.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I was expecting Nicole to say "you're not my sister, you're my mother." What she DID say was totally unexpected!

Cathie

08-16-2000

Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
And, Naja, I have the same question about Maya's baby...???

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Now that ending made me say OH!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, I guessed correctly, although it can't be since she did have a baby. Or do we have new writers who will conveniently forget that little storyline.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Or maybe Maya was the father of the baby, not the mother?