TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 10, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 10, 2015 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, February 13, 2015 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She's not going to overdose is she? Aspirin and all that alcohol.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 14, 2015 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Brooke is lonely, what has it been ONE DAY, LOL.

Kitt, from what I know I don't think 2 aspirin and a bunch of booze would cause you to overdose, but depending on how much she has drunk she could get alcohol poisoning.

And based on the dramatic music I am sure something will happen to her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 14, 2015 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I will say it has been a while, but I don't recall being able to give a man and ultimatum "Love me or I won't help with your hostile takeover" and having said man just say, Okie Dokie.

Stephanie thinks she can snap her fingers just like Brooke. Weird.

Also, by the time Liam discusses this with everyone and they talk about it with everyone else, inside the CEO's office, no less, it sure isn't going to be a secret, LMAO.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, February 14, 2015 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just wanted to mention that if you replay the ep with aspirin, you can hear Brooke throw the aspirin on the table before she grabs her glass.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
That Vodka bottle is kind of cool, I assume it is Vodka, does anyone know what kind it is supposed to be?

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
We got a good glimpse of the front of the bottle yesterday and it said "BEATA Vodka" on the front. I have never heard of it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Is this a dream? I came in late to the show and Rick was with Eric, surely it is a dream that Rick is having.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
No dream, Eric arrived back early!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It was so freakin' bizarre that it sure did feel like a dream. I kept looking for signs it was a dream, but there were none.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well that just means the hostile takeover is going to succeed. Otherwise Eric would have slapped Rick bald-headed for his actions. Plus any profits they have are just a hold over from the previous quarter. It hasn't been long enough for true profits to be determined from Rick's rein.

I know it is a soap opera but I wish the writers would use a little bit of common sense on this stuff.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 20, 2015 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, Eric isn't even talking like a normal person this has to be a delusion on Rick's part. He has to be hearing what he wants to hear and not what is actually being said.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, February 20, 2015 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
No, I think it's just that you're right, Eric has to support Rick in order for the hostile takeover story to happen.

They're always completely out of touch with reality when it comes to who gets blame for what financial success. And they seem to think designers can run the business side of things while working on their new designs full time. At least Eric got that right, that, until his recent psychosis, Rick was by far the best businessman they've had.

(Oh, and we got the answer as to which Steffy we'd get back, the genuine one from mid 2014 or the slutty ho from the years prior. We got the slutty ho one back. Can I say slutty ho here?)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 20, 2015 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Kitt, I was thinking that Steffy was supposed to be this strong business women and yet she is not willing to go for the CEO without forcing a man who doesn't love her to be with her.

That is not a strong confident women, that is a women who needs therapy.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 23, 2015 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
This change in Eric is like watching The Stepford Wives.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 26, 2015 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Has Brooke ever been a bender this long before? When I look at the history of her character, there doesn't seem to be any past booze problems.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just saw at tvbythenumbers that BnB has hit an 8 year high in the ratings. 8 Years ago was about when I started watching.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The Brooke bender is silly. No, I don't remember any booze problems with her before, yet now she's embarrassing herself in public. It looks like she's going to seek solace in Deacon, who won't be able to resist her, but I think it would have been more realistic if she'd gone back to Eric.

Maybe the ratings have gone up because finally they haven't got a love triangle. They seem to be fixing that with Steffy and Ivy though.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 02, 2015 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Is Brook normally this shallow? She can't have a good life without a man?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 02, 2015 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So they are going to try and force Liam to love Steffy. Wow, I wouldn't want him if he had to love me to get the company.

I always figured he would eventually be reunited with Hope, when she finally comes back.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, March 02, 2015 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
It's all silly. Katherine Kelly Lang's acting as drunk Brooke is so laughable.

Steffy won't come back unless she can be with Liam? Let's all just blackmail each other and be miserable to take down Rick. And this makes her and Ridge just as bad as Rick.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 02, 2015 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Is it just me, or blackmailing someone into being with you isn't exactly a recipe for lifelong happiness?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 02, 2015 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Exactly

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahaha, they are turning Ally into Cinderella, "the bedroom by the kitchen will be fine for Ally". And hasn't this house had servants? Someone has to clean the thing, where did all the servants go?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Perhaps Ally is the servant!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
ahhhhh, we finally get the consequence of Brooke's drinking. So what will happen, she goes into a coma, she wakes up and thinks she is married to Ridge and they all have to go along with it, she wakes up and wanders away - never too be seen again (hopeful thinking, LOL), what else could happen.

And is Maya's sister really her kid? or is she too old? Just speculating on the "secret".