TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 12, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 12, 2015 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, January 23, 2015 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Did Brooke just show up or did someone mention she was coming back and I just missed it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, January 23, 2015 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
No wonder they film all over the place. I always wondered why they went on so many location shoots.

Or maybe I should say appear to shoot on location so often.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 23, 2015 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
OK maybe it was fun after all. But I still want to know who gets shot, if they get shot!

I don't think anyone said Brooke was back, but I noticed them mentioning her more and more.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 26, 2015 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
oooohhhh, just saw a commercial that makes it seem that Rick really did shoot the gun, and things look like they are going to be really fun.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 26, 2015 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So Liam finally gets laid, LOL. I have been meaning to mention that they, Liam and Ivy, seemed to tell each other I love you, awfully fast. Am I the only one who thought that?

Also I love that the commercials are showing that Liam and Bill are going to take over the company.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Could Maya have gotten a clue? He is worried about Ridge and Caroline, and shot at them because she is his wife.

Wonder if she will start to get a clue.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
By the look on Maya's face at the end there, it did seem like she was noticing how much Rick was worried about Caroline, and it got her to thinking.

I can't wait to see Brooke rip Ridge a new one for getting with Caroline....LOL

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The little talk today between Bill and Brooke reminded me of one of my favorite commercials.

A little boy asks his grandfather "Grandpa, how did you know Grandma was the one?"

Grandpa replies "When her sister dumped me."

LOL

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Poor Brooke, no one wants her when she doesn't have anyone. We know of course that the second one of them does fall for her then Ridge will want her also.

Bill was a bit harsh though!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
But she dumped him before she left, and wasn't going back to him, so I thought he sounded silly saying that stuff to her.

eta: that's why that commercial I mentioned came to mind. Bill didn't realize he loved Katy until Brooke dumped him.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, February 02, 2015 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Zach Rance from Big Brother 16 was on today. Zach is the one that called Nicole a "fruit loop dingus".

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, February 02, 2015 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I just read that Linsey Godfrey (Caroline) was hit by a car today while she was walking down a sidewalk. I guess the car was in an accident and swerved onto the sidewalk, pinning her underneath and breaking both legs. She was in surgery at last report.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, February 02, 2015 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
OMG that poor girl can't get a break. First she overcomes cancer, and now run over by a car. Plus, she has a newborn baby to take care of.

I'll send all my positive energy her way for a fast recovery.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, February 02, 2015 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh wow, poor woman!

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Monday, February 02, 2015 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
From what I have read, the injuries were not as bad as first thought. She did not break both legs, but did injure both ankles and was having surgery.

Thank God her baby was not with her!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I am so sorry to hear that!

I meant to come her today and laugh about Brooke snapping her fingers at Caroline about Ridge. I guess she hasn't looked in the mirror lately and realized that Caroline is a much younger, version of Brooke. LMAO.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think Brooke is actually right, although not quite in the way she thinks. I think Ridge doesn't necessarily want to have her, he just doesn't want anyone else to have her, so while he might be fine if he's with Caroline and she's with no one, if for example Bill came back on the scene he'd drop Caroline in a flash to get Brooke back, and then he'd dump Brooke again.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 07, 2015 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, I tape this everyday in case I get busy and miss the actual showing. Seems on Friday I had a loss of cable for a few seconds and when it came back it was in Spanish, LOL. It is so funny.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
All that and we get a pencil sketch drawing, LOL.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Not exactly a likeness, was it!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was so curious to see how Brooke looked in her white bikini, but she never took off her cover-up.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Wednesday, February 11, 2015 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I don't tape it anymore cause I don't have cable, just antenna...but I watch on my computer and right in the middle of it, 'the same day as you'..my computer crashed...It took alot of headache to get it up and running again....Im a little north of you so I wonder if it was a weather thing...hmmmm
I don't know what to think of this show these days, its def a guilty pleasure and I like that its only 30 mins.... but its all over the place right now.. Rick is a little butt and I am curious to see how this whole take over thing will go...if only to see him pout a bit...but I don't really see it being a forever thing...The Foresters have been at the helm for ever.. we shall see..

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 12, 2015 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So I guess the bikini clad Brooke couldn't snap her fingers and get Ridge back.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 12, 2015 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
There's only one left. Deacon. Let's see if she latches on to him.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, February 12, 2015 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Deacon's in lovely mode (sometimes they make him evil) so I expect he'll do whatever she wants.