TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 23, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: How to Get Away with Murder - Thursdays on ABC: Archive through November 23, 2014 users admin

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, October 24, 2014 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I'm having a hard time keeping interest in this one. So many scenes repeat and repeat again each week that I'm finding myself doing tasks during the show instead of watching.

Yes, I realize these scenes have added info each time but dang, am I really the only one annoyed by the constant repetition?! At this point, I don't care any more. So many of the characters are just annoying to me.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, October 24, 2014 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
The young man who plays one of the law students - the slender black man - was on Jimmy Kimmel last night. Surprisingly enough he is from England and was in most of the Harry Potter moves. He sure has that American accent down well!

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Friday, October 24, 2014 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
It's a shocker when you don't know an actor is British -- not American. The Wire -- Dominic West played a cop / detective in Baltimore. After I watched the series on DVD, watched an "extra". I could not believe the British accent coming out of him. He's not American???!!! It was weird.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, October 24, 2014 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Same with Owen on Grey's Anatomy being Scottish. Or the guy on Hawaii 5-0 being Aussie (and super hot).

Foolscap

09-04-2004

Friday, October 24, 2014 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Foolscap a private message Print Post    
Or Rick on the Walking Dead

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Thursday, November 13, 2014 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
This show has become a train wreck you can't stop watching. So next week they'll reveal who killed Sam, and with it why I'm sure. So where do they go after that?

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, November 14, 2014 - 4:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Idris Elba is another British actor as well as the Dad on the Americans. Idris is simply the bomb. = me drolling over Irdis.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, November 14, 2014 - 6:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I think it's the blonde lady lawyer.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, November 14, 2014 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I was thinking that as well, Texannie, but then why would the 'kids' want to protect her? I keep thinking that if none of them killed the guy, why is it so important to them to help the person who did "get away with murder"? The only one I could see any of them protecting would be their teacher. Then again, how would the show go on if it was her?

I'm still watching but still finding it tough to do so. Am I alone in not really caring about any of the characters? The 'kids', as I call them, don't seem to care about what is right or wrong but just the dang statue. Seriously? None of them question any thing? I'm having a hard time with students who are suppose to be so bright not thinking more for themselves.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, November 14, 2014 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Kappy - it definitely is not at the level of legal drama - or law school drama - that i would expect - or hope for ... and yet i keep watching... maybe i keep watching because i want to see how they keep the show going AFTER this storyline ends - because it shouldnt be a "I know what you did last summer" kind of group of law students...

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, November 14, 2014 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Obviously I'm still watching it as well, lol, but I want something to be drastically different when it comes back after the winter break and I admit that I don't know what that difference would be.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, November 14, 2014 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
It seems as if it should be a mini series. Once this murder is over, the show should be over. Or will they go on a killing spree since they know they can get away with murder.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, November 14, 2014 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I think that this show has the ooposite effect on me, I can't keep watching, I am not the best TV watcher to begin with, because I usually am on the computer at the same time, when I sit down to concentrate on a show, I fall asleep, this show puts me out in minutes unlike most shows where I fall asleep just when they are getting to the end, i can't tell you how many times I have had to rewatch a show (reality) to see who the winner is. But with this show, I find it is easier to read the recaps at Previous TV to follow the plot, I always feel confused and lost track of everyone's name.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, November 14, 2014 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
yeah this show moved down on my list Stalker is way better!!

they teased we would find out about Lila this week..we really didnt find out much

this was kinda a yawner

Deb Allen directed this ep, which is cool though

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, November 21, 2014 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I deleted 2 episodes from my pvr since I totally got bored with the show but last night on ET they announced we would know who killed her husband and so I watched (didn't lose much with those 2 missed episodes), the show is totally wacko and even the one who supposedly killed her husband is not the one, they let the viewers confused as to what really happened, when he fell down he looked dead but he wasn't dead and (bad directing) we see him strangling one of the girls and the young fellow smashing his skull, voila', well he's the killer right?? Mmmm His wife was out of the house but we see her right there with the body still cold on the floor and the student looking on the scene.... huh?? For almost the entire season we saw these youngsters driving around with the body. No wonder this show is totally wacko.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, November 21, 2014 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
i thought the young black girl was the one who smashed his head in with the trophy.
then for some reason the young man came back says he's sorry to the dead guy
later we see the same scene but now the camera pans out and there sits Annalise telling him not to feel sorry.
the only one who knew she was in the house was the young man but the guy was dead from the headbash by the trophy

Tvwatcher

04-16-2004

Friday, November 21, 2014 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvwatcher a private message Print Post    
sometime between the time the husband was killed and Wes went back to the house is when Analise (sp) got there - I think she told Wes all of the steps to take to avoid being caught (burn the body etc.) which is why he seemed fairly calm - he was following her directions

I loved the episode - I found it exciting!

Muffin

08-29-2007

Friday, November 21, 2014 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muffin a private message Print Post    
I had 4 or 5 episodes on my PVR which I never watched and just deleted them last night. I thought it was an awful show and boring. I do love Stalker though.

Knightpatti

12-05-2001

Friday, November 21, 2014 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Knightpatti a private message Print Post    
Oh Snap! What an ending!

Spoton

09-16-2005

Friday, November 21, 2014 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spoton a private message Print Post    
I was just sure that Wes was the mastermind of the whole murder when -Wow! What a surprise that end was to me. They are going to replay the whole season prior to the next new episode at the end of January. I'm going to try to watch again to see all the clues I missed and the misdirections. Love this show!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, November 21, 2014 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
i was getting bored with the show but this last ep sucked me back in. great ending!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, November 23, 2014 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well, I am still confused, LOL. Was the last scene with Annalise thanking him for murdering her husband or for getting rid of the body? Can anyone explain it to me.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, November 23, 2014 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
killing him...the body was still there

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, November 23, 2014 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Right, but why does everyone say that she told them how to get rid of the body and that he was following her directions. I didn't see that at all.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, November 23, 2014 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
they are guessing that is what happened...we wont know until we see the remaining eppys!