TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 22, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 22, 2015 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, January 15, 2015 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I can't even guess who will get murdered. But certainly any of them could, even Rick, even though he is the one that found the gun in Stephanie's night stand. I think maybe it's too obvious that he would go and shoot Ridge.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 15, 2015 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hmmm, where is Quinn when you need her, LOL. I can't even think of who would else could be killed.

Rick is the only one out of control/nuts, everyone else seems to be having a great time.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 15, 2015 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh my, is Maya going to get stuck in the wine cellar? Maybe the girls will lock her in there for a while, LOL.

The show is clearly over already for you Naja, Rick is just now finding the gun for me.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, January 15, 2015 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
He's got to be aiming at Ridge... who eventually gets shot (struggle? someone gets in the way?) I don't know, but I bet it starts with Rick aiming at Ridge!

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Thursday, January 15, 2015 - 10:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Rick will carry it around with him. Then, in the office, he will see who he thinks is Caroline, in Ridge's arms (a hug) (he will see the blonde hair) and decides to shoot them in a blind rage. He aims and pulls the trigger, just as Brooke turns around. The bullet goes thru her and into Ridge. Caroline walks in behind Rick just in time to see it happen.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 15, 2015 - 11:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
That is an excellent theory!!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, January 15, 2015 - 11:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That's fantastic!

You don't suppose it's possible that they could kill off new_Ridge? Although people think he's okay they don't seem to think he's Ridge (understandably). That's the trouble with BnB, not enough "spare" people who want to leave the show to kill someone.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, January 16, 2015 - 12:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
That's the theory that scares me, Kitt.

But as far as I can tell, the only one expendable is Maya.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 19, 2015 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The way they had Maya rummaging around the house today makes it seem like Maya is going to find the gun. And maybe she'll shoot Bill.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 19, 2015 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
That is a good one too, Naja. I keep wondering what the point of bringing in her sister is all about. And especially since she is a hacker. Is there something to hack at Forester?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, January 19, 2015 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Perhaps it's at Spencer, and the sister is going to steal something from there, give it to Maya and Forrester and then Rick will be toppled in some legal scandal.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 19, 2015 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So have Wyatt, Quinn and Deacon gone on vacation or something, LOL?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 21, 2015 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
How fun would it be for Caroline, Ridge, Ally and the Australian girl (can't think of her name) were to leave and start up a rival fashion company. Now that would be a fun storyline, watching Rick squirm while he had no designers.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 21, 2015 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well wasn't that a "dramatical" way to end the show, LOL.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, January 21, 2015 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
LOL

At first I thought he was lifting the gun to his head!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, January 21, 2015 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
We could do with some drama!

Fancy Liam showing he has some testicles ;). He's been such a wimp the rest of his BnB life.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, January 22, 2015 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I am willing to bet a donut that when we come back Monday, those shots he took today will have just been a daydream.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 22, 2015 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ut oh!! is Rick going to shoot someone, LOL? Oh and Brook is back!!

Loved her walking in on Maya in lingerie, LOL. I always answer the door that way, not bothering to put on a robe, because it will never be someone you aren't expecting, LOL.

OH, good one Naja. I am sure you are correct, they haven't built it up enough.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, January 22, 2015 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't want a special episode I want to find out what happened!!! The other scenes looked like a dream but the shots seemed real, no hazy filming style or anything.

I want to know what happened.................!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 22, 2015 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I feel like I missed something, last I saw Caroline was living at Liam's place, did she get a place of her own when I wasn't looking?

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, January 22, 2015 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
She's still living at Liam's. Liam even made a joke about leaving the dirty dishes for her. Which part is making you think she is living somewhere else?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 22, 2015 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh and Kitt, I hate all of the soaps when they do these retro shows. I don't know what they think they accomplish, does it really bring in any new viewers?

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, January 22, 2015 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The only reason I wouldn't mind a retro show is because I only started to watch in 2007, so it would be interesting for me.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 22, 2015 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Naja, one of these days - not sure which one, she said I will see you tomorrow to Liam. I just thought it was weird since she should have said I will see you at home. They were at Forester at the time.

So I thought that maybe she wasn't living with him anymore.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, January 22, 2015 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I think it was just that maybe one of the two was working late or staying out late, later than the other would still be awake.