TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 11, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Forever - Tuesdays on ABC: Archive through December 11, 2014 users admin

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, September 27, 2014 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
They are guessing who the voice is on imdb.com's message board for the show.

Lots of different guesses for who it is and one of the last guessers on the second page agreed with my guess of Louis Ferreira....but he says he is "100%" sure.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3487382/board/nest/234877804?ref_=tt_bd_4

Nyeratheart

09-03-2010

Saturday, September 27, 2014 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyeratheart a private message Print Post    
Finally caught up on the first two episodes. I enjoyed them. Really like Ioan. Hope it sticks around.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Monday, September 29, 2014 - 5:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I kind of got a Christian Slater vibe from the voice.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, October 22, 2014 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Who the heck is this Adam... the curiosity should keep us interested at least I was watching this last episode, I paid close attention to the voice but I still can't figure out, we keep seeing parts of him, doesn't look like he's an old man, but he did say that he has at least 1000 years on Henry... This show is getting better and the cop lady a bit more gutsy, was it coincidence her 'hints' to Henry about 'second chances' and something else she said to him that makes us wonder who she really is.... nah! That Adam is enough mystery for me...

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Wednesday, October 22, 2014 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
When he dies and wakes up naked in water, how does he get back to home and clothes? Once we saw him arrested, but since then we see him naked in water and magically back the antique shop. If he is arrested every time he shows up naked in public, the police are going to take him to a mental facility.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, October 22, 2014 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
His son goes and gets him.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, October 22, 2014 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Most times he comes out of the water and finds people to give him clothes and then calls his son at the shop to come and get him. But sooner or later somebody should get suspicious. The important thing is not to die in front of people who could recognize him or those who work with him, this is why Adam made sure he killed him before he was discovered half dead. So, this Adam is some sort of good Guardian Angel for Henry...

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, October 24, 2014 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Well, it looks like I was wrong about who is doing the voice of Adam....although in the latest episode, it still sounds exactly like Louis Ferreira to me.

If you want to know, follow this link to "Forever" at imdb.com....the actor who has played the voice is plainly listed in the list of cast members as "Adam": LINK to "Forever" at imdb.com

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Sunday, October 26, 2014 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
That's awesome. I like that guy.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Sunday, October 26, 2014 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I like him too, but it doesn't sound like him at all to me.

This is the only new show that I have seen all episodes. Everything else I have recorded and waiting

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, November 13, 2014 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh my, half naked torture!! Love the half naked, not the torture.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, November 13, 2014 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
So, is this show a keeper? I have them all on the DVR. I saw the previews for the "shades of grey" style episode and thought "is this something I even want to watch?!"
How's the series overall?

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, November 13, 2014 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
DH and I really like this show, Brenda. It's not as heavy as other crime dramas. It's one of the maybe 4 shows DH and I both agree to watch every week, and that's really saying something.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, November 13, 2014 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I like it. I will warn you not to judge it by the first episode, because it was my least favorite.

And the lead character is adorable. :-)

The fifty shades of grey wasn't as salacious as the ads made it out to be.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, November 14, 2014 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree. It's a wonderful series. I love the way they flashback (briefly) to his past and tie things together. Great characters, solid scripts and well acted and photographed.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 04, 2014 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, another good show. I don't know what I think about this guy who is stalking him, it makes it so much more complicated and the concept is sort of complicated enough, LOL.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, December 04, 2014 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I hope it doesn't get too dark with that story, the guy's so lovely, the supporting cast are great and the stories have been interesting. I don't want a kind of 'evil' backstory that spoils the show's lightness.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, December 04, 2014 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I completely agree.. just watching now and he just got into the cab at the end of the episode.

I don't want too dark..

Spunky

10-07-2001

Saturday, December 06, 2014 - 6:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I don't think it will be too dark... after all the other 'ghost' kept his 'secret' by slashing his throat and back to life, if he wanted to eliminate competition doesn't seem to be the case, they obviously can't kill each other but they sure keep us watching to see who the heck is this other 'immortal'... Good show.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Saturday, December 06, 2014 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Just want to chime in here. This is one of the few shows that I watch within a couple days of it's showing. Cast is great, it's a crime drama, but it's not dark. Reminds me of a cross between Bones and Castle...except for the immortality of the lead character...which of course reminds of Highlander and New Amsterdam...

Jasper

09-14-2000

Sunday, December 07, 2014 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Me too! I have 5-10 eps backed up on other things, but always watch this and Castle the same week.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, December 10, 2014 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
As soon as I saw the psychiatrist and remembering the pic posted above I said 'there's your other immortal'. That it took the last scene to make Henri realize it seemed a bit too lame... but I'm okay with that. I don't like the show to get too dark as someone said here, also can't understand why the other immortal wanted to frame Henri, what's his beef with him? They're separated by 2000 years but maybe in the last 200 the other immortal met Henri and didn't want the competition, who knows... but he'll be going away for a while and leave Henri alone for a while... so let's all lighten up on time for the holidays...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 11, 2014 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, I take exception with this. It is not illegal to be naked and about in New York, I have seen this discussed many times on TMZ of all places.

So the writers need to think of another way to arrest him.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, December 11, 2014 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I don't get why his clothes aren't left behind when he dies. His watch stayed behind, but not his clothes....LOL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 11, 2014 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Good one Naja, LOL.

I am a little bummed, I thought that, based on the comments, the guy after him went to jail, not just drove away in a taxi, LOL.