TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Empire

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Empire users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through March 18, 2015Sanfranjoshfan25 03-18-15  11:40 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/taraji-p-henson-sends-son-marcel-howard-university-142000923-us-weekly.html

i had NO idea about her high school sweetheart being killed years ago .. and she definitely doesnt look 44 to me! :-)

Yay for Howard University - you just got one more very supporting parent on-board.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
If someone finds out if this series will be re played this Summer please post it here. Thanks.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I finally just watched the season finale yesterday afternoon. Woo hoo! Lucious is not dying!

Anybody else watch the promo for "Wayward Pines" following the last episode? I just finished reading the first book (it's a trilogy). Terrance Howard is in this one, too! He is one busy guy!

Denecee

09-05-2002

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
I looked for a thread on this show when this show first started but couldn't find it. My eyesight is not as good as it once was, lol.

I love this show! Love Cookie and Jamal!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, May 08, 2015 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I'm finally starting to watch this...1st ep is great, love the music!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, May 10, 2015 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
OK Did that girl just put on a bib to give her husband a blow job?! LOL

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, July 02, 2015 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Marisa Tormei joining Empire next season. cant wait

Trini

07-06-2004

Monday, August 24, 2015 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
new season on 25ish sep

Maris

03-27-2002

Saturday, August 29, 2015 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
cant wait, cant wait.

to whet the appetite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krlxHu6pAA0

and then we have cookie to look forward to:

Tell him, Boo-Boo Kitty!"

2. "I know what Hakeem needs, and it's not some debutante with a bougie ear who doesn’t want to disturb her pearls.”

3. “You need to stop rappin’ like you from the streets, ’cause you not about that life!”

4. "He tried to out-dance me, girl. Next thing I know, we got three sons."

5. “All right, look, girl — I don’t judge. But you's a freak — and that’s a good thing. We can sell that.”

6. "Better be glad I don't feel like no scene today, 'cause I'd shut it down.”

7. “Don’t forget to thank your Cookie on this historic occasion!”

8. "Get rid of fake-ass Halle Berry. As long as she's around, I'm closed for business.”

9. "The Lucious Lyon I knew would tell those idiots the streets ain't made for everybody — that's why they made sidewalks."

10. “You gonna Ray Rice me?! I’ve faced bigger in prison — with more talent, b----!”

11. "Oh, I get it. So Yoko Ono here wants to play on the song, too. Well, what can you do, Yoko — can you play the tambourine?"

12. “You want Cookie’s nookie? Ditch the b----!”

13. "Yeah, that's my name. Take a bite."

http://www.ibtimes.com/empire-season-1-quotes-13-cookie-lyons-best-zingers-1851782

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, August 29, 2015 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
wahooooo!! Maris, the post gave me chills!!! Next to walking dead this is my 2nd most anticipated show!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Saturday, August 29, 2015 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Bye Felicia !

Maris

03-27-2002

Sunday, August 30, 2015 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I hate that it is the end of summer, I love my beach days but boy am I looking forward to this.

Goodbye Felicia. And a Cookie Mariah war, the joy. I think Mariah will be great.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, September 07, 2015 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
There's a marathon of season 1 going on right now on FX. Episode 3 is about to begin 11 am pacific time.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, September 07, 2015 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I didnt know FX was affiliated with fox

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I watched the entire first season on the FX marathon. I just love the melodrama. Taraij is just amazing . I think Terrence does a great job as well. It is such fascinating set up with the three sons. Andre' should have had it all but his mental illness got the best of him ( and his whack father). Jamal should have been the perfect son, gentle,talented, intelligent with an ear for music. And Hakeem, the youngest. Everything I dislike about the culture of hip hop, the speak, the posse, the entitlement of the rich. Even his parents knock him for never having any hard knocks !
Loved season one and season two should be interesting.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I watched most of the marathon yesterday and loved it. It was like Dynasty on steroids with great music added in.

I can't understand why the father was so set on playing his sons against each other. The company should have been left to all three working as partners, period, but dad's ego and his own need to be worshipped got the better of him. Quite the narcissist, that one.

The entire cast is great but Taraji is the one I stayed tuned in for. She made me love a character who is not someone I would want to know in real life.

I could see this show taking quite a few emmies this year. Whoops - just saw where they only received 3 noms. Hmmm

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Tonight is premiere night. Cant wait for Cookie.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
highs and lows for the premiere, could have done without the stupid concert for lucious, and then the whole gay woman with all the money, lets seduce her, no necessary. The Chris Rock prison side store, that was good. there were some shining moments. Hope they dont get caught up in their own hype and jump the shark

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, October 15, 2015 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Bump bump bump

Loving every second. Even just seeing Lucius with his one foot on the table when talking to Cookie was gold in my mind...great acting in terms of showing how relaxed they are as a couple regardless of the present.

Did I miss Andre's recent medical visit? Was that the first we heard of bipolar?

And I loved the opening song last night as the FBI was raiding the office.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, October 16, 2015 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Legal, Dre's been bipolar since the beginning of the show. Don't you remember when he had the big breakdown last season and ended up in the hospital? I think that's the biggest reason Lucious doesn't trust him. This season they've been bringing in the flashbacks of Lucious's mom (Kelly Rowland), who also had mental issues. I think he sees his mother in his son, and it scares him.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, October 16, 2015 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
yep, ITA!

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Also remember when Dre was in the hospital and then released, Jennifer Hudson was his music therapist. Lucius didnt trust him as soon when he brought a blond wife home.

I agree Baby which is why Lucious was not thrilled at the idea of him having a baby.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/gabourey-sidibe-is-too-busy-winning-to-pay-any-180718493.html

love it!

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, November 25, 2015 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
I really can't remember a show having a cast as perfect as this one...at least with the Lyons.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, May 19, 2016 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Anyone still watching....who fell??! Great cliffhanger ....

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, May 20, 2016 - 6:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I was watching Legal.............not sure who fell and I do hate waiting to find out! Inquiring minds want details. This will however be great advertising for the next season.

Giz

08-21-2005

Friday, May 20, 2016 - 6:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Giz a private message Print Post    
I think it was Rhonda that fell. Which will bring out Andre's dark side like she wanted.

Fantastic cliffhanger, although I thought Hakeem could have done a better job trying to get his fiancée not to leave him at the alter. Not a good acting job by him this time.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, May 20, 2016 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
i hope its not Rhonda but that is what i fear it may be... who here thought Cookie and Lucius would marry based on the taunting preview - but wasn't surprised of who actually married...

Akwarlord47

06-26-2007

Friday, May 20, 2016 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Akwarlord47 a private message Print Post    
If it has to be Rhonda, let it be both of them that fell and stop the baby drama madness.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, May 21, 2016 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I dont think either one will die. They will find a way to have one survive. I love Rhonda and really hope its not her.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Friday, October 07, 2016 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Anyone still watching this? I've become so repulsed by Lucious that it's sometimes hard to watch.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, October 07, 2016 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Yes yes yes. And still loving it, as heartbreaking as things are

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, October 09, 2016 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
obviously I was shocked they killed Rhonda.

I still watch but I'm not in love with it as I was the first season. I still really like most of the music.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: