TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 11, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Golden Globe Awards: Archive through January 11, 2015 users admin

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Morgan Freeman has spoken out in the past year or so about his outrage at the rumors about him and step GD. He loudly denies it and they are NOT married.

I can't stand Woody Allen however, I've never believed much of anything Mia Farrow has had to say. It's like when her own 'child-like-voice' stopped working at getting her attention, she turned around and started using her children as props. If you want to see something AWKWARD, view footage of her having her adopted kids set a table for dinner. Not one of them is smiling. There's something very wrong in there.

That said, for Woody to involve himself with his current wife when she was not yet 18 is repulsive. He and Mia were meant for each other. They're both repulsive!

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Kappy, good to know about Mr. Freeman.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Anyone watching tonight? I always find it fascinating how the big four networks don't usually do well at the awards.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
All too often for me they choose annoying hosts who make it about the hosts and presenters, than about the awards.

Thanks for the reminder. I had forgotten it was on tonight.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, I have been watching in between another show, but Ryan makes me nuts. And if he has to tell people to be careful going down they should do something about the problem!

I was laughing that so many people going to see him are happier to see each other, Reese Weatherspoon, Kate Hudson, Jennifer Aniston, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Actually I guess I should clarify I am watching E for the red carpet before the awards.

Is it cold down there, maybe that is why Amal is wearing gloves. I think they would look better if they were black.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Watching the NBC pre show. Matt Lauer seems out of place to me though.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I am switching between E and NBC red carpet coverage...why isn't anyone telling Jennifer Lopez her top has slipped??? major areola showing???

i think Amal is doing the breakfast at tiffany's look. i like the white gloves with the black dress.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Honestly, I'm kind of impressed with Carson Daly. He has really loosened up in interviews.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I always enjoy the GG more then the Oscars. And with Amy and Tina co-hosting again, it should be enjoyable.

I tuned into E as Emma Stone was about to go down the stairs and appeared to be asking the guy with her for help and he didn't even extend an arm. Hope she's not dating this loser.

Yikes - The woman on E looks like a walking ad for anorexia. Seriously, too many bones showing.

Great to see Michael Keaton getting accolades. Good luck to him tonight!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Matt Lauer is so wrong for this type of event, lol!

Loved that Helen Mirren was wearing a PEN pin!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Alright ~ Great to see JK Simmons (supporting actor in Whiplash) get recognition after all these years!

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
Excellent J.K. Simmons for best supporting actor.

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
What is JLo wearing?

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
Booo Fargo beat out The Missing.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I think it's an underwire sticking out from Jen Lopez's dress.

Loved Fargo and The Normal Heart movie but still would have given it to The Missing. What a strong category!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Emma Stone is dating Andrew Garfield of Spiderman fame.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I missed the red carpet, which sounds more interesting. Saw the first minutes, and those hosts, nah..

I set it to record in case I want to see any of it, but it is doubtful.

JLo's dress snafu.. well it will probably hit the internet, right??

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Kooklie - thanks as I thought that's who Emma was dating but still, as a man, the guy could have assisted her down the steps.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
during the show, it looked like an underwire on her dress, but during the red carpet, it sure looked like Jennifer's dress slipped.

loved Tina and Amy teasing about the irony of George Clooney receving a humanitarian award in compared to his wife's accomplishments!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Wow - Congrats to Gina Rodriquez for winning over so many great veterans!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
wow...Jane the Virgin must be sitting in the way far back of the room for her to come in through the back of the stage!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
nope, it looks like all of tv is set in the way back an must come through back stage.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Congrats to Common for winning for his song "Glory".

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Prince is just too cool for school.