TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 02, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Person Of Interest: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 02, 2014 users admin

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, October 04, 2014 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I'm pretty sure it was Samaritan. Finch told her it was Samaritan leading her through the clues, that she had to choose... and my impression was that because she kept going, she chose Samaritan.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Saturday, October 04, 2014 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I think she chose Samaritan too. I'm sure we will see her again.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Saturday, October 04, 2014 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
Yes, it seemed to be Samaritan. I hope she does come up again because it will be interesting to see the two groups clash.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, October 06, 2014 - 3:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I finally watched this past week's episode. I'm totally confused by Shaw going on an online dating service and being the get-away driver for those guys.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, October 06, 2014 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
The machine wanted her to online date. It was a match set up by the machine. I'm not sure there's much significance to it -- just some levity that her date turned out to be a criminal and added some spice to her boring retail life.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, October 06, 2014 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Oh okay... thanks Brenda. That confused me.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, October 11, 2014 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I just started watching this week's Person of Interest...and I immediately see Fusco huffin' and puffin' as he's chasing some bad guy down the sidewalk.

My first thought was that he would be perfect to play Chief Wiggums if they ever decide to do a live action movie based on The Simpsons! :-)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, October 12, 2014 - 4:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I hope Harold uses that money to move the operation out of the underground train. It is freaking me out.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, October 17, 2014 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I like that Harold is helping Elias...

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, October 18, 2014 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I just watched this week's recording and have a question. Is the guy that Shaw was holding hostage Dominic - the head of the Brotherhood?

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, October 18, 2014 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
That appears to be the case, Lexie-girl!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, October 19, 2014 - 4:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks SFJF!!! I thought so but they were mumbling in the SUV at the end of the show so I wasn't sure.

Mictay

09-29-2006

Sunday, October 19, 2014 - 4:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
Yeah the girl agent said I wanna meet your boss, and then he shot her and said, you just did!!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, October 19, 2014 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yep, the "boss" is hiding in plain site. Good ending. And he led her to a smaller stash of drugs on purpose. Clever stuff.

Gidget

07-28-2002

Monday, October 20, 2014 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
I didn't catch it until later he said his nickname was mini. It seemed so obviously a reference to his size. But then I thought
Do-MINI-c.

Despite the situation I think he has a bit of respect for Shaw. Won't be surprised to see that play into another episode.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 21, 2014 - 3:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Gidget, that's what threw me off was his nickname being Mini but it sounded like the driver of the SUV called him "Linc." As much as I love this show, I really, really wish they wouldn't mumble their way through the show. I am constantly having to rewind parts of the show three or four times to try to understand what they are saying.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, October 21, 2014 - 7:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I know. sometimes I have the volume turned up so loud on certain shows to try and understand what they are saying! I can't remember which show it was but I rewound and rewound and could not figure out what the gal said. I gave up. I remind my child all the time -- enunciate! :-)

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, October 21, 2014 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Today that's the only way to watch tv... rewind and cc... It's not that we're getting older and our hearing is going, it's just that they don't speak clearly and there is too much background noise or music that interferes with the dialogue, or they're just bad speakers... but you have to care enough to do that... sometimes I too just give up and simple enough from the scene what the heck is going on. Imagine, sometimes I'd rather watch on mute and the cc don't bother me at all. I find silence with the tv on is just as well.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, October 21, 2014 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I need to figure out how to turn on CC with the DVR. I can't figure it out through the HD cable either, only normal cable.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, October 21, 2014 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Took me a while to find how to turn on CC with my TiVo. I don't have cable. Maybe remote / what's on screen would be comparable? On my TiVo remote, press a button that gives info on screen about program that is currently airing or recorded program I'm currently watching. Option to turn on / turn off CC is on screen with the info about the program.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, October 31, 2014 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I'm catching up on the last 2 episodes... OMG the blond hit-woman is beyond creepy!!!! The gun battle between her and Root was great!

Now for this weeks...

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, October 31, 2014 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Last week's episode was sooo dark and depressing... Root saying things are going to get a lot worse before they get better... and not to expect everyone to survive.

This week's episode was great!!! I think Reese has an admirer!!! Loved it when he asked Reese... "how do you do that with your voice."

Although the end when you saw the map with what you assumed is Samaritan at work all over the globe... I have to wonder is The Machine big or strong enough to conquer it??

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, November 01, 2014 - 3:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I agree that the blonde hitwoman is super creepy. I think her name is Martine. She's very "robot-like."

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Saturday, November 01, 2014 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
That's what I thought... she reminded me of a Terminator.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, November 02, 2014 - 5:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah... a Terminator