TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 19, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Scandal: Archive through October 19, 2014 users admin

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
Yeah, that was ridiculous on Fitz's part. Except I don't think that he was as angry at Mellie betraying him; I think he was more upset that his friend did.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Friday, April 11, 2014 - 6:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Ooooo Cyrus you are a bad bad boy!!!

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
SCANDAL! . What an episode!

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Friday, April 18, 2014 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
It was great and left so many possibilities for next season!!

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Saturday, April 19, 2014 - 7:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Anyone else think Abby needs to either go away or maybe just take a valium?

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 6:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
sadly I am going to have to give up watching Scandal, I am going to follow Olivia's advice and go towards the sun. This has gotten just too dark for me. If there is a world like this I just don't want to know....:-)

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, April 26, 2014 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Scandal loses a gladiator...

Columbus Short exits ‘Scandal’ after violent incidents

people-columbus_short

"The scandal’s over for Columbus Short.
Following a string of violent incidents, the actor confirmed his exit from the show on Friday."

<snip>

"The news comes after the 31-year-old star made headlines for his violent behavior.

On April 7, Short allegedly threatened to kill himself and his wife. It marked the third time the actor had been arrested following an altercation with his wife since February.

In March, he allegedly knocked out a man at a family member’s engagement party. Criminal charges were not pressed in lieu of a settlement."

http://pagesix.com/2014/04/25/columbus-short-exits-scandal-following-violent-incidents/

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, September 26, 2014 - 6:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Sooo, Hollywood/Pro Sports...kinda the same thing, huh?

Apparently in Hollywood if you are a violent person and get fired from your job because of it, they'll give your character a touching, emotional sendoff as if everyone is sad you're gone. Hmmm.

I'd have preferred a much different conclusion to the Harrison storyline. But, that's just me.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, September 26, 2014 - 6:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
I totally get what you are saying gurliegirl but at the same time, is it fair to demonize the CHARACTER when it was the actor who was vile in his actions. I saw it another way- they not only fired the actor but the fact that his character wad killed means NO chance of the actor coming back after any "rehab". So that was a good thing to me. And I didn't see any reason "Harrison" shouldn't be mourned as they permanently disposed of the character.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, September 26, 2014 - 7:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I've read on another board that some viewers think he's not really dead (we didn't see the body) and that leaves an opening for him to come back if he fixes himself. Interesting theory.

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Friday, September 26, 2014 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
No surprises and not really a very exciting season premiere. Did we really think Olivia wouldn't come back to Washington? Or that she wouldn't still want to melt and spread her legs at even the thought of seeing the president? That's what I hate most about her character. She's supposed to be such a strong woman...so be strong and tell the pres to take a hike!!

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, September 26, 2014 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Interesting theory but hopefully this isn't a soap (as scandalish as it is) :-). There was no way we would see the real body at this point anyway since he was fired. I speculate what the producers would do. Does Shonda Rhimes has a Zero Tolerance policy for violence or would she give people a second chance if close enough to them.

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Tuesday, October 14, 2014 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
I need to read a Scandal 101 as some of the storylines I've lost track on. Is there anywhere to read summaries of the episodes?

I think Portia de Rossi is good on this show.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, October 14, 2014 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Gldnlvr last year I watched Scandal 101 on ABC prior to the start of the new season, it may still be on Comcast On Demand or on the ABC website. I was coming to this show totally late and 101 got up to snuff pdq.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Friday, October 17, 2014 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
OMG last nights episode was AMAZING....could this be the end of Jake, I sure hope not since he is so easy on the eyes :-). They should have stayed on the island drinking wine.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, October 17, 2014 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I like this show a lot. The one thing that I don't like is Fitz and Olivia's ongoing never ending relationship. I am very tired of that. The rest is very entertaining though.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, October 17, 2014 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Count me in on being tired of the Olivia and Fitz train! When they were looking at each other in the oval office last night, I kept hearing music from a daytime soap opera - not good!

I'm totally confused. I thought it was Olivia's dad who had the president's son killed. Was the secret security agent Tom (?) hypnotized to name Jake as the one who ordered it?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, October 17, 2014 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Olivia's Dad ordered it but the agent was so frightened with Olivia's Dad interrogating him that the agent lied and said it was Jake.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, October 17, 2014 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Papa Pope threatened Tom with death if he didn't kill Jake. So, when he was being interrogated he knew that if he didn't say it was Jake the he'd be dead about an hour after he left the interrogation room. It was basically kill or be killed. And I don't think it will turn out well for either of them.

BTW, is it just me or has Jake lost a lot of weight? Almost too much. Hollywood vanity. Ugh.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Saturday, October 18, 2014 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
yes Gurli I think Jake has lost weight but I am ok with anything he does :-)

Marameko

07-14-2002

Saturday, October 18, 2014 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Jake could read the phone book and I would be happy....

Mictay

09-29-2006

Saturday, October 18, 2014 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
Count me in on the train of sick of liv and fitz.. I want her with jake!!!!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, October 18, 2014 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I'nm so over the "love" affair between Fitz and Olivia, too.

Just watching them makes me feel slimy because it look more like neurotic obsession than love. I guess I just think that a "love" affair should include more respect and less murder.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Sunday, October 19, 2014 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I am on that train too! I was screaming at the tv when the President was asking Olivia why she left for her to just walk out of the room!!!
and amen, Josh...i get that sick slimy feel as well.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Sunday, October 19, 2014 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
as long as I could watch Jake read the phone book
Mara