TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 01, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 01, 2014 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, July 14, 2014 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
What the HECK is Wyatt thinking showing the diamond to Deacon?! LOL
I could see the gears in Deacon's brain spinning after he saw the diamond.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 14, 2014 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, of all the people to show it to!

I think Ivy is somehow going to get in the middle of the Wyatt/Liam/Hope situation, especially now they're rehiring Wyatt so he can work with her.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, July 14, 2014 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Time to get rid of Maya. She is well past her usefulness on the show.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 14, 2014 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, I think Maya has been showing a lot of "crazy", so maybe she can be the one who kills someone, LOL.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 11:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Ha! This is so funny. Next week on "Celebrity Wife Swap", Ron Moss (old Ridge) is swapping his wife with General Hospital's Tyler Christopher's wife. I haven't watched GH since the 80's when I was in high school, so I'm not familiar with him.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 28, 2014 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'd rather have Bill being reckless and not realising how serious it could be than Ridge actually trying to kill him.

When's Katie going to realise that Ridge is waaaaaaay too interested in Brooke's wellbeing.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Monday, July 28, 2014 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I agree Kitt....

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, August 01, 2014 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
So Seńor Montelmayer was murdered, and it was during Quinn's 'supposed' stay at the looney bin.

This should be interesting :-)

And it looks like the Aussie girl may have her sights on Liam.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 01, 2014 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't think they're going to show it here, President Obama is still talking. Going to have to watch it online later but.... that actually sounds like a good story!! I thought Quinn just leaving was a bit of an easy option.

I'm tired of Ivy already. Seems like just the same old character but in a different skin.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 07, 2014 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, good grief, is Quinn going to sabotage the plane and then Liam and the Aussie girl are stuck on a desert island for a while? So she can make her moves on him?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 07, 2014 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh wait, it is a commercial plane, I don't think that Quinn is that bad. Oh, there she is on the plane and she thinks that disguise is good, I can totally tell who she is, and I would think that Liam could as well.

Oh and Naja, I am sure she took out Senor Montelmayer, LOL.

This Quinn/Wyatt/Liam/Hope story is getting old, is that all this soap is about? Hope?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, August 07, 2014 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
And she sits discreetly out of the way... right behind them.

Maybe now we'll be able to see if Felicia and Quinn are the same person. I always think they look the same.

The current BnB is just the old BnB with the men around Hope instead of the men around Brooke. It's been going on for years with the same story.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, August 07, 2014 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Maybe now we'll be able to see if Felicia and Quinn are the same person. I always think they look the same.

I can't figure out what you mean here, Kitt.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, August 07, 2014 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I was joking, the actresses who play Felicia and Quinn look really similar to me, so I was playing on that old joke that you never see Michael and Latoya(?) Jackson in the same place because they're the same person. As Quinn is now going to be in the same city as Felicia, maybe we'll see them both at the same time and I can be assured they're not the same actress ;) ;).

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, August 07, 2014 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
LOL, ok, I get it :-)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 08, 2014 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh wow, well that's one way to delay him! Can she not swim, swim to the edge girl!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
So was that an official legal marriage? Or is it like last time one of them got married out of the country and it wasn't legal until they went to the courthouse in the U.S.?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That depends entirely on how they decide to write it, Naja ;) ;).

If I were Brooke I would be screaming at Bill demanding that he let me talk to my daughter on that boat! It's all very well if she decides to go for Wyatt, but she has to know Liam was in Paris before she does it.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, August 29, 2014 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
LOL @ Bob Barker beating the crap out of Wyatt! HAHAHAHAHA

And Brenchal was back serving it up at Bikini bar.

That was for Thursday's show. I still have to watch today's.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 29, 2014 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I liked the Batman sound effects they put to it!

Today they left it with Brooke drunk and Deacon about to try his hand at wooing her. Knowing BnB she'll be pregnant by morning.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, August 29, 2014 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I can't wait to see what they will be having Donny from BB doing. I bet they make him a groundskeeper like he is in real life.

I was thinking what would be funnier is making him be something the guys were accusing him of being. Like a professor at Harvard, high ranking military man, etc. LOL

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Friday, August 29, 2014 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I agree Naja, I am looking forward to how they place Donny... and all the other crap that is happening on the show....crazy....if Brook goes back to Deacon....than....wow.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, August 30, 2014 - 6:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I took this link from the big brother area of the board. It's Donny practicing with Jeff for his big BnB role....LOL

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/video/12BEBE48-589D-2C60-A678-23C9F2E000E3/big-brother-donny-preps-for-his-acting-debut/

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, August 30, 2014 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That's sweet, he's so likeable.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, September 01, 2014 - 11:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Tonight I just saw the actress that plays Steffy guest starring on the latest episode of Charlie Sheen's show "Anger Management". She had some kind of makeover because she looked 100% prettier than she does playing Steffy.