TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 13, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The View: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 13, 2014 users admin

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, August 07, 2014 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I hear Rachel Maddows old producer will now take over producing The View. So much for having an equal playing field when discussing politics.

Tishala

08-01-2000

Thursday, August 07, 2014 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
It's Ms Maddow's current producer. He's very smart and has a rye sense of humor.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, August 07, 2014 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The show could only get better for sure with him there.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, August 07, 2014 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Today was Jenny's last day on The View? I like Jenny. Did a good farewell today.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, August 07, 2014 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
How so Naja?

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, August 07, 2014 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
How so? Rachel's show is fantastic and I am sure a lot of the credit goes to him, while The View pretty much stinks these day. He could only bring up the quality.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, August 08, 2014 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Nicole Wallace liberal " republican" most likely to take the conservative slot on The View. If that's the case, I'm out.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, August 09, 2014 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I don't think they should have any professional political pundits at the table.

On Nicolle Wallace's days on Morning Joe, those are the days I tune out quick. And it's not because of her politics, it's because she is just plainly an unpleasant and mean person. Like I have said elsewhere, I can't stand Sarah Palin, but I have come to understand why she couldn't work with Nicolle.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, August 10, 2014 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
It depends, if it's going to be another 4 to 1 partisan gang up,like it was with Hasselbeck, then I think its only fair to have a RW political pundit to counter act the group, but they need to actually pick someone conservative.
I was reading that Rosie was on a radio interview this weekend and doubled down on her Trutherism claim. I'm pretty sure if there was a host that claimed birtherism, they wouldn't be hired by The View.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, August 10, 2014 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Well, that's not true. Elisabeth was a birther.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Sunday, August 10, 2014 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
The entire mess needs to be done away with, cancelled.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, August 10, 2014 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I googled it Karuuna and I don't see where E claimed birtherism.

LIKE Granjan

Tishala

08-01-2000

Sunday, August 10, 2014 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
Hasselbeck birther gave me 513000 results including video

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, August 10, 2014 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I did too Tishala and I still don't see where Elizabeth questions Obama's citizenship.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, August 10, 2014 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Donald Trump on The View...

Hasselbeck says "the question is why not show it?"

This was in discussing the President's birth certificate. She's a birther.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--H3Gz9wdFE

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, August 10, 2014 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Seriously? No wonder I couldn't find it. Lol That's really reaching waaay far out there Karuuna, waaay far. Now Trump, he's an idiot.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, August 10, 2014 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
How is that reaching out there - that's nonsense.

When she says "why not show it" she implies that he hasn't. That's birtherism. She was *agreeing* with the guy you just called an idiot.

In fact, he has shown the same document nearly half the people in this country show - a certificate of live birth.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 5:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Rosie said on her blog that the rumors that SE Cupp is a replacement aren't true.

And this morning on Morning Joe, Nicolle Wallace said it is not true that she is one of the new replacements.

So that's two names off the speculation list, unless they are flat out lying.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I'm so tired of this birther crap, they went after the President's mother, not him. And they demanded he constantly show papers, the same papers--crazytown. To me it's racism, or racist ideology, people can believe what they like, but that's what it is to me.

I'm worried about Whoopi, I know she's grown, but she just lost a friend. Rosie put something on her blog, though, dated August 11, with a pic.

rosie.com

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I think they ( the powers that be) throw names out there to get everyone talking and interested. So who knows who the replacements will be. I think Rosie is calling the shots and if she was so freaked out over Elizabeth debating with her, I can't imagine her giving the green light to Cupp or even Wallace who are more intelligent and speak more eloquently than EH. That being said, I think Rosie will choose Megan McCain.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Megan already said she will not do it. She loves her current job.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Word at The View boards say one is Sunny Hostin. Which surprises me because I know she really annoys Whoopi.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
And as far as intelligent and well spoken about SE and Nicolle. I disagree. They are sarcastic and at times rude. This show needs people that are personable.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Rosie was never freaked about EH debating her, there was no debate, there was attacks and accusations stemming from Elizabeth, who continues to do so to this day.

I don't think Rosie chooses hosts and I don't think she'd lie about it, there would be no point.

I like Sunny, I hope she gets it, but like others, she may like her current job.

I wish Joy would go back on the show.

Tishala

08-01-2000

Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
Yes, Mrs Hasselbeck most often engaged in personal attacks rather than debates based on policy, facts, and ideas. Bless her heart, she never seemed to get better, either, perhaps because she treated disagreement itself as a personal attack.