TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 04, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Murder in the First on TNT: Archive through August 04, 2014 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, July 09, 2014 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I love this show, but my short term memory is struggling with the continuation of the story from week to week. Most of these kind of shows wrap up in an hour, so we're having trouble remembering all the characters and plot elements from week to week. Hubby and I look at each other and go, "What's that guy's name again? Who are they talking about?" I can't even remember who the other guy was who got murdered around the same time as the flight attendant (can't remember her name either) or why he was important. Sigh.

Do love this show anyway. I want my hair to look like Kathleen Robertson's, but darn! I don't have her face to go with it!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, July 12, 2014 - 4:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I finally watched this week's episode last night. I love this show. I wonder who sent the sexxin' video of the pilot and Cindy to his wife?

BJM, I understand what you are saying. I can't remember the name of the drug dealer, but iffin I remember correctly he was Blunt's father.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Saturday, July 12, 2014 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I've stopped skipping the "What happened last time' as that pretty much gets me back onboard again. Love the show…especially Farmer Hogget, he never disappoints. Good actor!

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
This is really a good show…so full of content.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh my, Bill screwed up and hit his wife pretty hard IN FRONT OF THE LAWYERS!!! He sure does have a temper. And his wife seems pretty volatile as well.

It sure doesn't seem to me that Eric did it.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, July 19, 2014 - 3:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm sticking with my original theory upthread that either Bill or his wife killed Cindy. Now that Strauss is dead, we are running out of suspects.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, July 19, 2014 - 5:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think showing Bill hit his wife makes him too obvious now. Wife is still a possibility :-)

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, July 20, 2014 - 6:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I still want Eric to be guilty, since he's such a despicable character. I finally decided he reminds me of King Joffrey on Game of Thrones. Maybe that's also why I don't much like him.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, July 20, 2014 - 7:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I was thinking they will probably get him aquitted and then in the final moments we will find out he really is guilty

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 21, 2014 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Looks like tonight's show will run 5 minutes long!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, July 22, 2014 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Excellent show last night. I certainly hope this show comes back for another season.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Did they ever say what happened to the young mother…what they were going to try her for?

Lili

08-24-2011

Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lili a private message Print Post    
I have enjoyed this show, but find the murder mystery on The Divide far more intense and intriguing.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 28, 2014 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, based on what they showed us of the trial, I would find him guilty. But I don't think he really is the murderer.

What did you guys think? Oh and I also believed he pissed off the jury to the level they might convict him.

20 more minutes of the show, I don't know if we are supposed to get a verdict tonight or if maybe that is next week.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 28, 2014 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Holy crap, what a little douche-bag, do you think he meant what he said or just said it to piss them off!!!!

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, July 29, 2014 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Tis a puzzlement!

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, July 29, 2014 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I think me meant what he said.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, July 30, 2014 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I knew it!!!

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, July 30, 2014 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
All along I felt that he would be found innocent for a crime he actually committed and guilty for crime in which he is innocent... However... now I'm thinking that he (Eric) also killed his bio-dad and now he thinks he got away with 2 murders... They can't charge him again for Cindy's murder BUT they can prove and try him for his bio-dad's murder. Although it will be hard to get a judge to overlook the "confession" of the person currently serving time... After all next week is the season finale so they have a LOT to do in 60 minutes. Should be a fast-paced episode for sure.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Wednesday, July 30, 2014 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Oh, I've never thought Blunt was innocent of any of the murders...but I wouldn't object if he is found guilty for 1 he didn't commit. :-)

I think (& I could have misunderstood) that the promo for next week said 1 more episode until the finale, which would make it a 10 episode season.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, July 30, 2014 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Whirlwind, I think you are correct. I think the finale is in two weeks.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, July 30, 2014 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Love the idea of him 'hanging' for a crime he didn't commit. Would that frost him but good.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, July 30, 2014 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
love all your theories!

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, July 31, 2014 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Glad there are 2 more episodes... I thought there was too much ground to cover in order to wrap these cases.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 04, 2014 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Can't wait to see how this goes, someone needs to kill him, LOL.