TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 07, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The View: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 07, 2014 users admin

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Amen Teach, that is the truth!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 10:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I think it makes the show more fun for there to be at least one host that isn't to my liking. It makes the spats more interesting.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 10:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
There was a young woman, with conservative views, Joy Behar used to have on her HLN show. She would be a good conservative viewpoint, I think. I have liberal views, but I respected her intelligence and way of communicating her viewpoint (even though I disagreed with her). I can't remember her name. I think she had initials instead of a first name. It will come to me.

I haven't watched The View in ages.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Wednesday, July 16, 2014 - 5:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
Rieann, are you thinking of SE Cupp?

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, July 16, 2014 - 5:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Yes! That's the one. I don't know much about her.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Wednesday, July 16, 2014 - 6:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
SE Cupp is on CNN Crossfire.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, July 16, 2014 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Good choice Rieann.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, July 16, 2014 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Jenny just confirmed they are looking for a " right wing badass" to feel a spot. I'll believe it, when I see it. I hope they don't think Megan is bad ass.

Kristylovesbb

09-14-2000

Tuesday, July 22, 2014 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kristylovesbb a private message Print Post    
OMG I can't believe what Jenny said today about Hillary.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Tuesday, July 22, 2014 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
What did she say?

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, July 22, 2014 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Wow - When Jenny made that comment about Hilary (basically calling her a lesbian), all I could think of was that Jenny must really feel threatened by genuinely intelligent women.

The more she speaks on this show, the more she shows herself to be an ignorant bore.

Kristylovesbb

09-14-2000

Wednesday, July 23, 2014 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kristylovesbb a private message Print Post    
Hillary said "maybe Bill does have a girlfriend and maybe Hillary has a girlfriend too"

Denecee

09-05-2002

Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
Hillary said that? I'm confused

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
No, it's what Jenny said. Kristy was just typing fast.

Jenny was repeating gossip spread by conservative right wingers.

Kristylovesbb

09-14-2000

Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kristylovesbb a private message Print Post    
LOL sorry meant to type Jenny. LOL

Denecee

09-05-2002

Friday, July 25, 2014 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
lol

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, July 29, 2014 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Jenny had second thoughts about her remark:

Jenny McCarthy realizes hypocrisy after Hillary jab

<snip>

"While discussing allegations that Bill Clinton had a secret mistress nicknamed “Energizer,” the “View” co-host made an untoward remark about the former Secretary of State.

“Well, maybe he has his girlfriends, and she has her girlfriends. You never know. Maybe they have an arrangement,” McCarthy said. Minutes later, McCarthy implored women “to stop ripping on each other and empower one another" instead. But it wasn’t until later that night that the contradictory nature of the two sentiments struck her.

“That night, as I lay in bed and reflected on my day, I realized I was a hypocrite,” she wrote. “How could I make a joke like that and then five minutes later preach about female empowerment? It makes me sad when I see women ripping on other women, and there I was making a joke about our possible first female president!”"

<snip>

http://pagesix.com/2014/07/29/jenny-mccarthy-apologizes-for-hillary-diss-wants-to-embody-female-empowerment/

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, July 29, 2014 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
That's nice. Doesn't change my opinion of her but at least she rethought it.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, July 29, 2014 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Sherri just about had me swearing at the tv today. She couldn't shut the H up for 10 seconds to let Val and Maks Chmerkovskiy finish a single sentence.

Missy890

05-24-2011

Wednesday, July 30, 2014 - 1:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy890 a private message Print Post    
I was thinking the same thing Naja. Let the guests talk. Maks isn't talking about JLO to anyone why did she think he would tell her anything and she kept on about it.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 11:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Whoa, did you guys notice Whoopi's snarky remark to Suzy Welch today? Something about she's auditioning for a job?

Suzy did make a fool of herself today, and Whoopi hates her, so I bet she's off the list of replacements now.

Abby7

07-17-2002

Wednesday, August 06, 2014 - 1:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
Saw the beginning ...heard welch talk about "having sex w/you vs ??? Lol in reply to whoopi starting
w/the the Ebola issue.

Then whoopi saying if you hadn't had a glass of wine.....and her reply about vodka. Stopped watching after that. I had to google Suzy welch.

Why does whoopi hate her? Did welch get even worse after her first comment? She seemed to be on drugs.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, August 06, 2014 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Whoopie must be in a grouchy mood lately. She was really rude to SE Cupp today. Snapping her fingers at her, loud long sighs and rolling her eyes. SE mis heard her and it was a mis communication.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, August 06, 2014 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I think her new weave was making her cranky.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, August 07, 2014 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I had to laugh that Whoopi was off today. I wonder if it was her choice so she wouldn't have to sit with Suzy again, or if management realized she really needed to start her vacation early....LoL