TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 13, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 13, 2014 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, July 04, 2014 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I couldn't help it again, I had to go see the spoilers after what happened today.

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
The spoilers say Deacon saves Liam, but they don't say how.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 04, 2014 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, she called it a sword.

Naja, is that for next week?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 04, 2014 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
But here is the stupid thing. Liam is hurt, Hope is his girlfriend, why is she not staying with him and taking care of him? That is what normal people would do, LOL.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, July 04, 2014 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yes, for next week.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 04, 2014 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh my! I guess it is starting today, LMAO. OMG, this is so hysterical, like Quinn could get away with murder, LOL.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 04, 2014 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think she has to work, Bill mentioned Liam being at home because he couldn't work because of his ankle. Not that they don't seem to go anywhere at any time of day!

Everyone knows Quinn is crazy. Everyone knows she's Liam's biggest enemy. Bill will instantly know the relevance of a sword. It's all a little silly. And talking of Bill, if I were Liam the first person I'd tell was Bill, she'd sort Quinn out!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 04, 2014 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
But Kitt, she went home to Brookes house, LOL, not to work. I know she can't be there because Quinn needs to have time to wreck havoc, but it is a little weird that she doesn't stay with him in the evenings since he is so weirded out. I know she won't sleep over but she could sleep on the couch.

I know, this is soap world, LOL.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 04, 2014 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh he could stay on Hope's couch! Or his dad's. Wait, I don't even know where Bill lives now he's not with Katie. Did he move in with Brooke?

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, July 04, 2014 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I think he did move in with Brooke. They are engaged, so that's what I am thinking.

Something I thought was so funny. I don't think I have ever seen someone so young be so debilitated by a sprained ankle...LOL
My goodness, Liam was acting like he had 2 broken legs and only partial use of his arms when Quinn came at him.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 04, 2014 - 10:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
yes, had to go to bed early because his foot hurt! awwww, poor little sweetie

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Friday, July 04, 2014 - 11:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
He was probably on pain meds.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, July 04, 2014 - 11:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It was actually part of the show that Liam said he won't take any meds because he wants to remain alert in case Quinn shows up again.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Friday, July 04, 2014 - 11:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Oh. Ooops! Sorry!

Needs new locks and a weapon for himself.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 05, 2014 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL and a better security system.

Oh and that is the biggest boot I have ever seen for a sprained ankle.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 07, 2014 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yep, nuttier than a fruitcake and it seems she may have been a very, very bad girl in the past.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 07, 2014 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, Liam said something like "do this again!" I still think Bill should get that dna test done!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, July 08, 2014 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was trying to figure out how that spoiler that Deacon saves Liam is true in any way, and I guess it sort of is. I mean Deacon was the one to warn everyone about crazy Quinn and her new sword.

ok, out of the doghouse on that one....LOL

I swear today when the nurse called Wyatt to tell him his mom voluntarily checked into the "looney bin" (Bill's words LOL), I would have bet that the camera was going to zoom out and Quinn would be holding a gun to the nurses head....LOL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 08, 2014 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, Naja, I thought the same thing, but I was thinking we would find out she was Quinn's buddy and was just making it up.

Hey I left you a question in your folder.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, July 08, 2014 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I am so sorry Dipo! I always forget to look in my folder. I'll go look now.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 08, 2014 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Not a problem, I thought you probably hadn't been there, I don't even have a folder, LOL, but I did post in computer area again.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, July 08, 2014 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Did anyone recognise who Ridge was remembering in his flashback? He saw Brooke on the beach, Katie sating the poem, then a woman in what I think was the Forrester office. It was like they may have put nu_Ridge in a scene played by old_Ridge.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, July 12, 2014 - 11:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I didn't see what are talking about, Kitt. All I remember is the SP logo.

DH said something so funny while Ridge was all frustrated trying to sketch. He said "Poor guy, his doodler's broke."....LOL

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Sunday, July 13, 2014 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Ridge was looking at the logo on the arm of the guy flying the helicopter.. (remembering)... He is now remembering and this will suck for Bill....cause...the logo is Spencer....

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, July 13, 2014 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Maybe the woman I thought he was looking at was just a model, although he did seem to be having a moment with her, not just looking at her clothes. There was a later flashback with him looking at the model.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, July 13, 2014 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
So who do you think will fall for Erik's niece? Oliver? Wyatt?

I'm hoping it's Oliver. I want to see Aly have a psychotic break. That sounds so bad....lol