TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 08, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The View: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 08, 2014 users admin

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, June 27, 2014 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I would too Always- as long as that trio doesn't talk about politics.

Rosie

11-12-2003

Friday, June 27, 2014 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
now they need to fire whoopi

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, June 28, 2014 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'm curious what Monday will bring.
If they were fired, I can't imagine them being there. And if they are there, oh boy that will be uncomfortable.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Saturday, June 28, 2014 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Article linked to above says show is reruns next week. Back with new shows on Monday, July 7.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, June 28, 2014 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Interesting, my tv listings show it's all new eps next week, even listing all the guests and guest co-hosts. Must be a last minute change-up after the firings.

eta: and I'll just change the date. I am curious what Monday July 7 will bring. It's just a week difference.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Saturday, June 28, 2014 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
My TiVo listings also say new next week except for the Fourth.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Sunday, June 29, 2014 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I would think they will all stay on the show until they break for summer and then in the fall, we will get whoever is sitting there.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, June 30, 2014 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
It was a new show today.

Lorry

08-05-2007

Monday, June 30, 2014 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lorry a private message Print Post    
But the show was taped awhile ago.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 02, 2014 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I don't watch the show but Star has the article and per them, Whoopi is the one who WANTS to leave but she is locked into a 5 year contract and they claim she does not want men on the panel.

Sherri was asked to sign a 4 or 5 year contract but refused to commit longer than a year so they let her go.

Also per Star, Barbara didn't want to retire.

Jenny apparently didn't bring in enough ratings.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, July 03, 2014 - 4:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I watch more than I used to because of Jenny.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, July 07, 2014 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Apparently Sarah Palin has made herself available to fill any vacancies.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, July 07, 2014 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
That's funny.....Sarah Palin. If that happens I would NEVER watch even though it would be great seeing Whoppie zing her a time or two. I wish Joy would come back now that she no longer has a talk show , at least on a part time basis.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, July 07, 2014 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Jenny and Sherri announced today that they will not be returning for next season.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, July 07, 2014 - 11:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I don't know. Comedians have to have missed Palin. She would handing them so much new material if she were on a show like this daily and making comments on the state of the world!

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, July 08, 2014 - 3:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I read that Chelsea Handler is leaving her show on E, if that's true, I wonder if Jenny is taking over that show.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, July 08, 2014 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I got the feeling it was another morning type show for Jenny because she said it was a show that competes with The View. Chelsea's show doesn't compete with The View.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, July 08, 2014 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Oh no maremko. Joy is as abrasive as Palin and is as ridiculous in her political ideology. I'd like a whole new panel.
ETA ugh just read Rosie in talks to re join The View. I won't watch if it's about politics unless there is an equally hard right conservative. And I do mean HARD right to counteract Rosie.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, July 08, 2014 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Lake I am liberal but not ultraliberal so that is why I have no issue with Joy. As for Rosie it's likely her personality that annoys me more than her politics; a little bit of her goes a long, long way with me.

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Tuesday, July 08, 2014 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
I can't imagine they would hire Sarah Palin. If they let Elizabeth go because of her political leanings, no way are they going to bring Ms. Palin on board. I don't know what they need to do to save this show; but, loud, abrasive, judgmental, angry political viewpoints, from both sides, are not what I want to watch or "try" to hear.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, July 08, 2014 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I agree Pam. I'd rather go elsewhere for political opinions that's what MSNBC and FOX are for.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, July 08, 2014 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I don't think they are interested in Palin either. It was something SHE started. Apparently she needs a job. :-)

Tishala

08-01-2000

Tuesday, July 08, 2014 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
TMZ reports that Ms O'Donnell will be returning fosho.

Not sure how I feel about it.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, July 08, 2014 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
LOL, I had to look up "fosho" at urban dictionary.

I won't mind Rosie as long has she has a decent sparring partner.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Tuesday, July 08, 2014 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Well I am done with the View, can't stand Rosie. I am so sorry to see Sherrie go.