TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
The Last Ship

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The Last Ship users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through August 31, 2015Karuuna25 08-31-15  12:07 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, August 31, 2015 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Me too, one of my favourites. Great finale, I'm glad they got rid of the sub, but there'll have to be a whole new storyline next season.

I was sad they came down so hard on the doctor for killing the crazy guy. On story I don't want to see next season is her trial.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, August 31, 2015 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
It wasn't the finale. There's another new episode next week. :-)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, August 31, 2015 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh yes! Well if that episode was finale-worthy the actual finale should be spectacular! It will give them a chance to set up next season too.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, August 31, 2015 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
The finale should be good.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Sunday, September 06, 2015 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
We watch this!!!!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, September 06, 2015 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It could have been an amazing series finale if they cut off the last two minutes!

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, September 07, 2015 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I agree. I kept saying "don't shoot"

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, June 12, 2016 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Tonight's The Last Ship premiere (was going to be two episodes) is postponed due to the shootings in Orlando. The first episode they're airing instead looks like a mid Season 2 ep.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, June 12, 2016 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Actually, the first episode was aired 2 weeks ago and called "First Look". I thought it was odd, because it gave no description.

But after I watched it, it was exactly the episode that was billed as the first episode this week (the first half only).

I can understand why they postponed.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, June 12, 2016 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Weird. Maybe I deleted it thinking it was one of those catch up episodes. Today was meant to be the two part premiere, the first episode called "The Scott Effect" and the second "Rising Sun."

We'll have to look out for them because the dvrs will probably now think they are a repeat and not record. No word yet when they will air.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, June 13, 2016 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I've never seen anything quite like it. I recorded it because it said it was "new", but it was clearly named "First Look." But the description was just a generic description of the show itself.

When I watched it, I was surprised, thinking it might be a preview of the season, but it was clearly the whole first half (one hour) of the premiere. So I've seen it, and as I said, it was right for them to postpone, absolutely.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, June 13, 2016 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Doesn't sound like it's going to be pleasant to watch whatever's going on in the world.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, June 13, 2016 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I personally didn't think it was that bad, no more/less violent than other episodes.

But it could be associated to the events of Orlando, so that's why they pulled it.

I don't want to say too much to give it away.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Eps 1 and 2 will air this Sunday, starting 9pm ET (6pm for some West Coasters).

The time slot is currently billed as Episode 3 and then a completely different show, so some manual setting might be required.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, June 20, 2016 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I really like this show, but it confuses me. When I watch an episode and then catch the next one, it seems like I have missed a show in between and I haven't. Maybe it is just me. LOL

Vickie

07-16-2004

Sunday, July 24, 2016 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
I took advantage of the free two months of Hulu Plus. So I binged the first two seasons of "The Last Ship". I liked everything about it and am sad at the end of season two. I thought they would pair the Commander up with the widow next door.

By the end of season 2 it seemed a lot of the cast was gone already. I will now have to figure out how to watch season 3.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: