TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 03, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 03, 2014 users admin

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, June 16, 2014 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
If that is Ridge it is hard to believe that whoever gave him the new white clothes did not connect him to the missing American. But then again, it is B&B, anything goes...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 17, 2014 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Did I miss a show, was he just walking along the beach and was found? When was it determined he had amnesia? He was acting oddly but never said he didn't know anyone so what is the deal?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, June 17, 2014 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Brooke found him just wandering along the beach, she saw a man at the end of Monday's episode, then he turned round this episode and revealed it was him.

I think, as someone here mentioned, a sailboat or something picked him out of the sea, gave him clean clothes, thought he seemed okay so just dropped him off on the shore.

We haven't been told about any amnesia but he's acting strange and I fully expect him to stop hugging Katie at the beginning of tomorrow's show and ask Brooke why her sister is getting so upset. I think he's forgotten the last few months and thinks he's still with Brooke.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 18, 2014 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, you were right Kitt, it looked to me like Ridge still thinks he is with Brooke.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, June 18, 2014 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
He acted weird about the talk of him having a son, so I am guessing he doesn't even remember that.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, June 20, 2014 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
After today, I can't tell what direction this memory thing is going. It's not making much sense to me at this point.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 20, 2014 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm now wondering if he remembers most things, but realised he wants to be with Brooke, not Katie, and isn't sure how to handle it.

Another thing I thought about was if he remembers everything and is taking his time to try to work out how best to stick it to Bill and Justin.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, June 23, 2014 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Wow, I just went down the winners list for Daytime Emmies, and BnB didn't win a darn thing this year except for hair and makeup.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, June 23, 2014 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Same old writing, same old actors (mostly). But then I don't know if the other soaps are any different.

Today it seems like Ridge really does remember Katie, although he seems oddly attached to Thorne when they are often somewhat estranged. There must be some fallout from his fall, I want to know what he's forgotten!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, June 25, 2014 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Jeez, it seems like Quinn was almost threatening murder. Liam really needs to get her threats recorded, because I don't think anybody really believes how crazy she is when she is talking to Liam alone.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, June 25, 2014 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Did she stab him in the neck with the little sword pendant? I wasn't sure if she actually did it or just threatened to do it by making the movement.

She's crazy!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 25, 2014 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I have been wondering why a smart person such as Liam has not gotten a restraining order since she just appears on his property uninvited all the time.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, June 26, 2014 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Looks like she actually stabbed him, Kitt....LOL

Was anybody able to make out what Quinn was welding together today?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 26, 2014 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I couldn't tell but I am sure it is a murder weapon, LMAO, maybe a bigger sword necklace.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, June 26, 2014 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I kept thinking "I've been harmed, "I've been harmed" in seeing Liam's little dot of blood, but I'm not sure where that phrase is from, Big Brother maybe?

Yes, I think it's going to be a bigger sword. She's really in cuckoo land now.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, June 26, 2014 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
HAHAHA, Kitt!

It was "It's a harm!" from season 6 of Big Brother. I'll go find the video.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, June 26, 2014 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Ooops, it was all stars season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFlowRefWyo

I got confused because it's between two people from season 6.

eta: it's at the 30 second mark.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, June 26, 2014 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
lol, that's it! They look a lot younger than they did when I watched it... I hope that doesn't mean I'm a lot older ;) ;)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 27, 2014 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I wonder what she's going to do!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, June 30, 2014 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I am laughing pretty hard right now. The spoiler's exact words were that Liam was going to have a "terrifying accident".

He sprained his ankle when he tripped in the dark...LMAO

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, June 30, 2014 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She still working on that sword (if it is a sword), maybe there's more to come!

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Monday, June 30, 2014 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I just want to say...that I am enjoying the crazy'ness right now.....other wise I might not comment... I love that it only 30 mins and I like that...I hope they don't screw it up for Olivier and what's
her name....

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, June 30, 2014 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Chewpito, it's hilarious, isn't it? I never understood anybody wanting their tv shows to be realistic, unless it's supposed to be a reality show....LOL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 03, 2014 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yep that looks like a murder weapon to me, LOL, I think it is more of a dagger than a sword. I think a sword's blade is longer.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, July 03, 2014 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
yes, and it had a good hand shield so there wouldn't be any dna in the wound too!