TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 16, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 16, 2014 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, May 28, 2014 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I don't get the feeling he's interested in marrying her at all. I feel like his hatred for Bill is the driving force behind Ridge right now.

Did you notice Jake, one of the most disliked "Bachelors", was back as the Forrester private jet pilot again?

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, May 28, 2014 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I had to go peek at the spoilers. This looks interesting.

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
A "horrifying accident" is supposed to happen over the Persian Gulf.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, May 31, 2014 - 1:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I take back what I said that Ridge's hatred for Bill is his driving force. After all those romantic flashbacks Ridge did in his head of his past with Brooke, it does seem like deep inside he wants her back. But it's hard to imagine at this point that he could admit it. And I can't wait to see how the spoiler above fits in! :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 02, 2014 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So was that supposed to be Bill's best friend flying the helicopter?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 02, 2014 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, I guess it was, a little bit unbelievable.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, June 02, 2014 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't know! I think that logo on his shoulder meant he was a Spencer employee. Did Bill know the whole thing was going on??! And Brooke might have forgiven him about the Quinn thing, but she's unlikely to forgive him attempting to kill Ridge!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, June 02, 2014 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I am pretty sure the pilot was Bill's crooked lawyer, Justin.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 02, 2014 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
That's who I think it was as well, Naja.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, June 02, 2014 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ohhhhh, that explains the telepathy then, I was wondering how/why an employee would know to/dare to go to that extreme. I suppose we're meant to think Bill's right hand man had kept an eye on the Ridge situation... makes more sense than it "coincidentally" being a Spencer employee that Ridge had hired.

He actually looked quite high up when he fell, even though it was close to shore. That's got to smart a bit!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 02, 2014 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
They way they showed him hitting the water would have done some severe damage, broken bones possibly broken neck. They (water rescue guys) say that hitting the water from that high is like hitting concrete so I wonder how they are going to spin it that he didn't die and Bill was only trying to make a point and not kill him.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, June 02, 2014 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Naja's spoiler post of a "horrifying accident" might mean Justin didn't realise how high up they are and will be shocked, but I'm not sure it would hold up in court!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, June 04, 2014 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I wonder if the actress that plays Caroline is pregnant. Her face seems a little puffy, and during her scenes she was either holding a giant sketch pad in front of her, or her body was hidden behind a desk. Plus, she has "pregnant hair".

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, June 04, 2014 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oooo, read your post before I watched, so I'll be able to look out for it! I do like baby bump watch!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, June 04, 2014 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Wow yes, very pregnant! Looking online the baby is due this month:

"Y&R's" Robert Adamson and "B&B's" Linsey Godfrey, whose first child together is due in June, are engaged to be married according to CBS Soaps In Depth. Godfrey reportedly admits they actually got engaged back on New Year's Eve, and added that they plan to wait until after the baby comes to do all the 'official stuff'.

I didn't realise she was a cancer survivor too:
http://parentingwithcancer.com/2014/03/14/linsey-godfrey-pregnant-cancer-fre/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 04, 2014 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So funny, I wasn't even paying that much attention and I noticed that as well, LOL.

Oh, but don't you think that pretty red sailboat that they showed on the gulf would have picked up Ridge?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, June 04, 2014 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I didn't notice the boat, but he has to be somewhere because I'm sure he's not dead. Maybe he's got amnesia and doesn't remember the recent past... like all the time he spent with Katie... and instead believes he's madly in love with Brooke. And because Brooke has had to think about a possible future without Ridge she now wants him back. Dollar Bill misfire.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, June 04, 2014 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
awww, the actress looks so happy in those pictures, Kitt.

I'm pretty sure Ridge is alive, but I can't even imagine what has happened to him.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, June 08, 2014 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I think I finally know who the "British sex kitten" is that will be joining the show.

Eric's niece.

http://www.welovesoaps.net/2014/05/ashleigh-brewer-joins-bold-and.html

Except I think they have made a change in plans for her to be Australian instead. Which makes more sense since the Forresters travel around the UK a LOT, and we would have heard about her before this.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 11, 2014 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well finally Hope comes to her senses, lets just hope that it holds, LOL.

Can't wait to see Quinn's head explode when Wyatt lets her in on the news, hahahahahaha.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 11, 2014 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh and I guess now Wyatt can become evil and more like Bill, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 12, 2014 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh my, that was quite satisfying to see Wyatt telling Quinn off! Not sure it will last long though.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, June 12, 2014 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Wyatt might not have a role if he is out of Forrester and out of the Hope/Liam love triangle. I don't think it can last long if the actor keeps his job!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, June 13, 2014 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Ha! Deacon's back.

And Brenchal were on again today. Brendon got some lines today, but Rachel was just walking around in the background.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 13, 2014 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I was cooking while it was on, so just listening, so missed Brendan and Rachel, again!

I've always liked Deacon in the past, but if they're teaming him up with Quinn I don't know how it will go.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, June 16, 2014 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Has Ridge been wandering the ocean edge for a week??! They must be going with the amnesia story!!