TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 28, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 28, 2014 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Was that him with Liam yesterday? There was an old man (70s?) who was obviously famous but I didn't know who he was.

I just can't do animal shelters. Call me shallow but I just can't bear it, I feel awful at the thought of leaving any of them there. So I distracted myself during all those scenes.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure, Kitt. I admit I only half watched yesterday, so it could have been. I'll go give it a scan at the cbs site.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yep, that was him. And guess what? I did see him on the show, but it completely left my memory....LOL

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Bob Barker looked like Buzz Aldrin. They obviously go to the same plastic surgeon. Their eyes look the same. Oh and Kenny Rogers must go there too.

The show today had me in tears when they were at the shelter.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
After seeing your post, Mamie, I just looked up a recent pic of Buzz Aldrin.

You weren't joking! Bob really does look like Buzz. How strange.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Comparison:

Bob.....................Buzz

Bob's photo from:
http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/baybuzz/content/bob-barker-endorses-bill-young-insert-price-right-joke/2003833

Buzz's Photo from:
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-bang-theory-buzz-aldrin-cameo-377363

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, May 05, 2014 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I just read that Ron Moss is joining General Hospital this week. Better there than here IMO...

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, May 05, 2014 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Wow, really?! I thought he retired from acting to pursue music (or something) when he left BnB, maybe there was more to it than that.

Yes I'd much rather try to get used to new Ridge than have the old one back!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, May 05, 2014 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched GH since I was in school, but I have to see this.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I wonder if they really would go as far to make Aly became an ax murderer...LOL When Pamy handed her that ax, I was wondering what the heck she could be thinking.

But who will the victim be? Wyatt, Taylor, someone else? LOL

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Another thing I was thinking about was when Wyatt left with the lawyer to get his IDs for the legal name change, I thought for sure the lawyer was going to suggest a DNA test to make it even more official. It could still happen, and if it does, I'm still hanging on to the idea that Bill and Wyatt are actually brothers.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think it will happen, it was odd that Bill listed the things Justin needed to do and made me think Justin would add that test on as well, just to be sure.

Bill really needs to tell Brooke. She'll be upset but was in the time when Brooke was with Ridge, or trying to be with Ridge.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
If Wyatt is Bill's brother, do you think that will mean he is entitled to 1/3rd of Spencer Publications?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'd have thought he'd have to have a good claim to it, although I'm sure Bill would fight it. If Justin got the test results first, would he tell Bill before he told Wyatt? If so they can do with the info what they like and it'll be another long running secret, lol.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, May 09, 2014 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'm pretty sure today is the day Ridge starts his General Hospital career. I wonder if he will be a doctor....LOL

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, May 09, 2014 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Hmmmm, Ridge wasn't there today at the "Nurse's Ball" on GH like the articles I read suggested. I think they are trying to sucker me into watching another soap (which will never happen!). I learned my lesson getting suckered into this one. LOL!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 5:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I finally saw our old Ronn Moss on GH. It happened Monday. His old band "Player" was at their Nurse's Ball, and they played their big hit "Baby Come Back". It was pretty neat. I remember loving that song when it came out.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Is he going to be a character on GH, or was it just that guest appearance?

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It was a one time thing. They hired the band for the ball and that's it.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ah I thought he was going to be playing a regular character on the show! It seemed strange as he left BnB to be able to do other things, and committing himself to another soap would have made that difficult.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 15, 2014 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So is ally no longer loony tunes?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, May 15, 2014 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't know, I wondered if this was the way to get rid of the crazy-Ally story but they might decide it's fun to bring it back later.

I wanted Thorne and Taylor to stay around to mess with Ridge.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, May 15, 2014 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I think there still may be enough crazy left for her to put on Wyatt. Plus, Ally may go nuts when Oliver dumps her. I'm still waiting for this 23 yr old English sex kitten to join the show. Maybe she will steal Oliver :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 26, 2014 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So are Brook and Bill at the hotel owned by the Sultan how has pissed everyone off by his views on gays? I wonder when they filmed this since his hotels in Beverly Hills are being boycotted.

Also, how can Brad Diamont hold up his head after doing a whinny on screen?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 28, 2014 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So is Ridge going to go to the Middle East and end up married to Brooke in order to stop her from marrying Bill?