TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 14, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Person Of Interest: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 14, 2014 users admin

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, April 07, 2014 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I love how this show is so complicated. It usually makes sense to me at the time, but there's so much that happens I can't keep it all straight. I think the writers are doing a pretty good job of keeping track of all this, or they have me so confused I can't see any gaping holes. LOL.

Trini

07-06-2004

Monday, April 07, 2014 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Thanks SFJF. .... That is why ROOT killed "bad" folks she said they had Bad Code.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
That plot last night was so complicated that it was ridiculous. I had no idea why it ended the way it did and I am still confused this morning, if I think about it.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Try not to think about it. Basically what I got out of it was that Samaritan is online now, with a feed from the govt cameras for NYC, for a test period, a demo. And it's looking for Harold.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched last night's episode... Was Shaw killed off?

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
No

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I know they are looking for Harold. That wasn't the confusing part. LOL I just won't think about it anymore. ;)

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I'm not sure it's going to be necessary to understand everything that was happening. I hope not.

What I got out of it:
They began to wonder if the machine was telling them to kill that politician because he decided he would approve Samaritan. Root is off doing the terrorist prevention work of the original machine. The Samaritan people were protecting the politician because he can get votes to get them access and funding. That about sums it up.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
They were going to kill the politician, maybe, then gas bombs were thrown in the house and next the good guys are running through the woods with other people after them and they all are shooting at each other, Shaw gests hit, John goes back for her and then they are walking down a NY street with Shaw limping. I won't try to figure it all out anymore. LOL I don't think I took the dogs outside during the show, but maybe I did and I missed something. :-)

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, it appeared that John would shoot the politician, but we aren't shown that. We are left to wonder until we see him alive in the car, saying he will vote for Samaritan. And yes, somehow our heros escape that house and into the woods where Shaw gets shot and then they are all back in NYC.

I had wondered if this was the season ender. Does anyone know how many more eps we get? I hope this wasn't t he last show of the season.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I hope it wasn't either. In spite of my comments I really do like this show. It's one of my favorites.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
It had to happen sooner or later... the hunt for Mr. Finch, however, if the machine keeps searching and Finch has found a way to block any data on him, that makes sense, but why the old man already knew his name and identity, obviously he knows Finch is behind the creation of the machine (bear with me, I still don't know which machine). Let's hope Finch can still be a step ahead of the old man and Root shows up again at the nick of time...

Whoami

08-02-2001

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
I'm showing the next episode airs 4/29

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yay! Hate these breaks, but i'll take t he eps whenever they want to air them.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, April 21, 2014 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Reese and Shaw think that maybe The Machine wants them to kill McCourt. Finch is not so sure about that. The Machine wants them to save people -- not kill he says

Cpaaa04

06-14-2011

Wednesday, April 30, 2014 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cpaaa04 a private message Print Post    
I fell in love with a computer nerd on TV last night - Finch. At the end of the show he acted exactly how Claire described him.

I haven't always been sure of how I felt about him up until last night. Now he's a true hero in my book.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
So poor Finch gave himself up to save the lady, (no wonder I didn't see the quirky lawyer in the Good Wife, she was busy filming Person of Interest). I just wonder what the old man wants from Finch, let's hope Root saves the day yet again... The only thing that rings so odd in this series are those old fashioned phone booths, I can't see them anymore anywhere... or the booth is still there but no phone... go figure. Such futuristic series and those old phone booths... odd..

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I like seeing Michael Emerson and his wife, Carrie Preston, acting together....although in this episode they were "acting apart" more than "acting together".

And I really wanted Grace to actually see Harold alive before she was hustled off the Italy, even if it was just for a moment.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I was happy she didn't see him. I think she would have been heartbroken that he was alive all this time. It was bittersweet.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Wow, wow, wow! Now that's how to end a season! It has an ending, and yet we'll be so glad to visit these characters again next season and see what's going to happen!

Mictay

09-29-2006

Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 4:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
It was good! However I'm a little worried as to where the show can go now, one of the reason I love this show is that they get new numbers and stuff, hope it doesn't go to far away from that concept! Just my thoughts.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I have no idea where they will take us next, but I trust these writers. They seem to know what they are doing. We never thought they'd get past the death of the female cop, but they did. We weren't sure about Shaw at first, but we grew to love her. I think it will be fine.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
And let's not forget Root's redemption story. POI is a show about redemption.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I always liked Root, bad or good I thought she was a very interesting character. So now that Finch lost control of his machine and the evil Decima is bent on destroying every target and our group will become numbers as the others I could not understand at the end of the episode how did they manage to have them erased as threats and thus to be ignored. Who did that? It is so confusing because as Root was saying it's now about survival but who's still doing the protecting? I guess we'll find out next season.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
The servers that they snuck into Decima -- those servers and the code on them are what's protecting "our group", making them appear as harmless individuals. So "Finch" and "Reese" and others will never be found. They can hide in plain site as their new identity, as long as those extra servers remain and are undetected.