TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 01, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 01, 2014 users admin

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, March 24, 2014 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Ally's dad and granddad can see how bat crazy she is and yet they allow her to walk around and do whatever she wants. Right, that would happen.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'm getting a little impatient waiting for Ali's psychotic break. I really hope they don't drag it out too much longer for us to see her totally go nuts.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, March 31, 2014 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'm sitting here (im)patiently waiting for todays ep to show up online. For the first time since I can remember, cable is all screwed up. Nothing but screechy noises and a freezing picture.

Good thing comcast broadcasts ESPN in HD online or I would be missing my Cubs opening day, too.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 31, 2014 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That's a pain! I hope they fix it soon. BnB had Oliver in today, you might like it (and possibly not like where it seems to be heading!)!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I don't really understand what they are going for with this new Ridge personality. He's so cruel and mean to the point he's a little crazy. The looks on his face sometimes are like he is as crazy as Aly.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's completely out of the blue, given the new Ridge, and even slightly out of the norm for old Ridge. Maybe there were complaints from viewers about how he was nothing like the old Ridge, and they overcompensated and turned the arrogant meter right up to crazy.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
So now Hope is late and may be pregnant. Can anybody remember the last time she was with Liam? I am just trying to rule him out in case she is pregnant.

I am thinking she may actually be pregnant because a cryptic spoiler I read said something like:

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Liam finds an important paper that falls out of Hope's purse

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think the paper he found was a receipt from the drug store for a pregnancy test (which I presume she hasn't taken yet, or she'd have led with that when she mentioned it to Wyatt). I think it's ages since she was with Liam, far too long for her to just find out she's pregnant by him. It was Christmas when Hope saw Liam with Steffy, followed by Wyatt taking her to Hawaii... did Liam sleep with her after that?

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The lost paper thing hasn't happened yet, Kitt. So she couldn't have led with that in her talk with Wyatt today.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It did, she visited him and on the way out pulled her keys out of her purse and the paper fell out. Later Liam found it and looked at it, but they didn't show us what it said.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
ohhhh, I guess I didn't pay enough attention today.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
that's the sort of thing I do, Naja :-)

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 10:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
LOL, hey! I have caught plenty of things you missed. I think we are even :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, April 11, 2014 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So once again an intelligent woman doesn't understand about birth control and condoms, LMAO.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, April 11, 2014 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Well mistakes do happen!

I think she's not going to be pregnant but it makes her think she should be with Liam. The way she was talking about her and Wyatt not having a commitment was basically saying she doesn't feel about him the way she does about Liam.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, April 18, 2014 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It looks like DH was right! Brooke still has the papers that Katie signed! LOL

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, April 18, 2014 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yep! They've done a good job of making Katie look like a b___ lately, so I'm kind of glad.

I don't believe Oliver would use Ally but his phrasing was pretty bad if that wasn't what he meant. She looks far too young to be with him, but as she's meant to be part way through some sort of degree(?) course I guess she's over 18.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I can't figure out what this Oliver/Aly thing is leading to. Is he going to break her heart by using her and she will go crazy again? I'm hoping for that....LOL

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 11:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I have another funny DH story.

I was on the phone with my mom talking about the show and I was talking about Carter and Maya, and I said something like "they are married, or engaged or something..."

And under his breath while eavesdropping on my conversation, DH says "They're just engaged".

LMAO!

You just don't know the chuckle I am getting out of my own husband watching a soap opera...LOL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, April 25, 2014 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahaha, so is that supposed to be Taylor and ally's dad having the silhouette sex?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, April 25, 2014 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Lol, I'm glad he's paying attention!

Yes that was indeed Taylor and Thorne!! Is it meant to be happening now and not be a flashback? It makes sense for now, Thorne is definitely in France, I think Taylor went to France to be with Steffy, and they've been together before!

Ally's going to go crazy!!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, April 25, 2014 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Why are Carter and Maya still even on the show?! Carter has to be played by one of the worst actors ever.

I can't watch Taylor. Her face gives me the heebie jeebies. It just doesn't move.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, April 26, 2014 - 11:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Mamie, I am pretty sure Carter won't be around long. After Maya and Oliver's kiss at the elevator a short time back, she has totally been losing interest in Carter

The fun part will be when Oliver drops Aly for Maya :-) They have been setting Aly up to be violent when she has her episodes, so something horrible may happen.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, April 30, 2014 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Today Quinn and Wyatt were so sarcastic about Liam helping the shelter animals that it really made them seem even more like awful people.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
When they got to the hospital part of the animal shelter, I couldn't take it. And when the woman was telling the story of her rescued abused dog that was born without eyes, I lost it.

Bob Barker is supposed to make an appearance soon, but I'm not sure when.