TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 24, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 24, 2014 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, February 26, 2014 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
eta: and remember how ecstatic Bill was to have the signed papers, and when he went to open the envelope, it was filled with dried leaves that Brooke had used to replace the signed papers she took out. So Brooke could still have those signed papers hidden somewhere.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, February 26, 2014 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh of course, I remember now you remind me! It could very easily come back to haunt Katie then. And if Ridge doesn't go back to Brooke after Brooke resisting Bill she's going to be so mad. Oooo clever hubby of yours!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, February 26, 2014 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
My thinking for a long time is that eventually they will have to turn Brooke into the ruthless matriarch, like Stephanie was.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, February 26, 2014 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They seem to be making her more ruthless already, with almost demanding Ridge marry her. She's always followed her "destiny" and been almost oblivious to others but she seems a lot more calculating lately.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 27, 2014 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Wow, now we now the family secret. Ally is a certified crazy person. Violence and all. This should get interesting. We are definitely due for a murder on this show, or a least an attempted one....LOL

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, February 27, 2014 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oooo can't wait! That actually sounds like an unexpected storyline, rather than the boring love triangles they've given us for years! (Or is she Pam Redux?!)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, February 27, 2014 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
At the beginning I thought they were going with making her bipolar (which often hits in the late teens/early 20s) but they said about anger issues as a child so I think it's just a made up BnB thing. Can't say I'd be entirely unhappy if she threw Wyatt off the Eiffel Tower ;).

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, February 28, 2014 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Well, she didn't quite throw him off the tower, but that backhanded smack must have stung! LOL

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, March 04, 2014 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The upcoming previews show Ally reaching out to Pam for help. OMG, we might have two clinically mentally ill people teaming up to get Liam. Imagine Pammy off her meds teamed up with Ally. That would be fun....LOL

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, March 04, 2014 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Seems a bit like the blind leading the blind.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, March 04, 2014 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The crazy leading the crazy :-)

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, March 15, 2014 - 12:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just read that this spring's public service topic is "animal welfare". It's supposed to be worked into the story somehow and include Bob Barker as well as the guy who hosts that newish vet show on Saturday mornings.

I think last summer the PSA was the homeless, and before that it was cancer.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Sunday, March 16, 2014 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Are we supposed to feel sorry for Brooke?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, March 16, 2014 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I doubt it. They're all as bad as each other to me. Old_Ridge was one of the most arrogant, selfish, egocentric men on tv, and New_Ridge might seem better, but he's still Ridge. Brooke can't understand how anything could stop her destiny. Katie's just as bad as Brooke (and Taylor, and the others) in this current situation and with what happened with Nick and Bridget.

I'm not sure I like anyone on the show right now. Maybe Rick (not for his behaviour, but for the actor). Oh, and Oliver, although I still don't know why he kissed Maya.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, March 16, 2014 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I thought the little interrupted seduction scene on the couch was so uncomfortable. I can't even imagine how gross it will seem if Ridge and Katie do end up in bed. I was cringing when he was crawling on top of her.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Sunday, March 16, 2014 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
To me, it still doesn't feel like Ridge, especially when his accent breaks through, so I am not bothered by them together yet.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, March 16, 2014 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'm not bothered by it being the character Ridge. I am bothered because the guy playing Ridge is creepy when he gets sexual.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, March 18, 2014 - 11:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure on this, but since Aly is now having hallucinations of her dead mom's heads appearing and talking to her, wouldn't that mean she is schizophrenic?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 8:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I guess it depends how metaphorically they meant it, whether she actually thought Darla was there or whether she was just imagining what she would say. I wonder how far they're going to go with the crazy Ally storyline, if they're going to have he try to kill someone (Wyatt?) or whether they'll just randomly drop it and make her normal again, like they did with Pam.

New_Ridge kisses like a soap star, not like a real person. I think that adds to the fake/slimy feeling.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Have we ever seen Brooke drinking heavily before? Is this storyline just so she can bond again with Bill (because of Bill's drinking issues)?!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Maybe she and Bill will go on a bender together....LOL

Kitt, about what we were talking about before. Did you see how Brooke was talking to Stephanie today? That is what I would consider metaphoric. It seems like such a sharp contrast to what was happening with Ali and her mom's ghost head. I am almost thinking they did that on purpose to show how crazy Ali is.

(eta, no new show until Monday because of basketball)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes they did make it look a bit out there, particularly with the head in the circle seemed more crazy than if she'd seen a ghost or something. You never know though with them, because they're just as likely to get bored of the storyline and pretend it was just stress and forget about it.

Boo for the no new shows this week.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was disappointed with no new show until Monday because I think it will be hilarious when Eric finds Brooke passed out drunk in his livingroom....LOL

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
:-) at least she chose a safe place, Eric will look after her!

Actually is Ally living with Eric as Thorne is still in France? Or did he come back too?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 24, 2014 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Errm yep you're right, definitely NOT metaphorical!