TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 12, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: NCIS: Archive through December 12, 2013 users admin

Roteach

06-01-2003

Thursday, July 11, 2013 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Wonder if "Dorny" will be put on the team full time or if they will search for someone else? What about the "other" Abby who is with CGIS? She seemed to fit well with the team last season.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Monday, July 15, 2013 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
oh just when I thought Ziva and Donozo were sending sparks each others way....waaaa waaaa. I just hope they don't kill her please just either promote her or send her back to Israel....

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Tuesday, September 24, 2013 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Can't wait for one of my favorite shows to start again tonight!!

I know a lot of people love Ziva, but to be honest, for all the years she's been on the show, I never really connected to her. Will be interesting to see who they replace her with.

Loved seeing John Jackson as A.J. Chegwidden on last season's finale. I loved him in Jag and would like to see more of him on this show.

Kitkat

08-23-2008

Tuesday, September 24, 2013 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitkat a private message Print Post    
Pj, here are are couple of links about what to expect tonight.

NCIS: How Will Ziva Say Goodbye? And 7 Other Burning Questions for Season 11

TVGuide

'NCIS' Spoilers: Season 11 COUNTDOWN, New PHOTOS Hint Ziva Replacement, 'Attractive, Fresh-Faced, Mysterious' Bishop, How Will Tony Say Goodbye to Tiva?

link

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Tuesday, September 24, 2013 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitkat! Lots of good information in both of those.

Gidget

07-28-2002

Tuesday, September 24, 2013 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
Great episode. A lot to follow.

I bet in real life Cote will be having a baby Ziva really soon.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Tuesday, October 01, 2013 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Sad ending to Ziva's storyline

Roteach

06-01-2003

Tuesday, October 01, 2013 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
I agree Misspoufy it was sad and I shed a few tears several times during the episode.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, October 01, 2013 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Yep, my first thought on seeing Ziva was "pregnancy face" and then I noticed the pose where they had her hold a jacket over her stomach. I'm happy for the actress but sad for Tony.

Gidget

07-28-2002

Tuesday, October 01, 2013 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
As Ziva she spent some time with Tony. It wasn't spelled out but it seemed to be a fully adult relationship. Maybe she will return at some point with a little Tony in tow.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Wednesday, October 02, 2013 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
I'm sorry to see Ziva leave. She was unique, and will be missed.

I don't think they can replace her the way they did Kate when she left, because of the much more immense investment by the fans. Kate was there for two seasons, Ziva for what?...8? Not sure exactly. They better do this right or they could alienate some fans.

Best thing to do is work a replacement in gradually that Abby likes, because everyone loves Abby...the actress has a Q rating, second only to Tom Hanks.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Thursday, October 03, 2013 - 6:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Love NCIS and all the characters, but, with all the hype we have had for awhile about Ziva going, i was a disappointed about that episode. Hopefully now the show will pick up a little. Yes, we all love Abby!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 03, 2013 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I was not that happy with the ending either, but I think that was because I wanted it to end differently, LOL. I wanted Ziva to say that she would come back later for Tony. Maybe that was why she gave him her star of david.

She sure looked pregnant to me in the end as well. I couldn't get a handle on how long Tony was gone at least 2 months but it could have been longer.

I vote for little Tony running around with Ziva, LOL.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Saturday, October 05, 2013 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
It seems to me that they played "cat and mouse" for so many years, they made us all hungry for a good Tony and Ziva makeout session...drat we are all left with our emotions unfulfilled.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, October 15, 2013 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I like this new girl. She can stay.

Not sure what to make of the new Tony.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, October 16, 2013 - 5:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
she has been on the show in the past. she is the lie detector tech who had a crush on McGee. They all found her kind of annoying.

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Wednesday, November 20, 2013 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Loved the new character Ellie Bishop that was introduced last night!! I think she's going to be a great addition to the team!

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/11/19/ncis-what-your-first-impression-ellie-bishop/

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, November 20, 2013 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I liked her too. I'm glad she's not a Ziva sort of gal.

Honey51

10-08-2001

Wednesday, December 11, 2013 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Honey51 a private message Print Post    
Really enjoyed last nights show. I laughed throughout. Sometimes a light show helps develop the characters.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Wednesday, December 11, 2013 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
yes I also enjoyed last night and it was fun. Gibb was enven more lighthearted than usual.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Wednesday, December 11, 2013 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
The girl who plays Ellie sort of looks like a blonde Ziva, especially the eyes. Not quite as exotic looking as Cote but I had to do a double take a few times.

Eroica

07-28-2005

Wednesday, December 11, 2013 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Eroica a private message Print Post    
Roteach, my sentiments exactly. When I first saw her thought she was a dead ringer for Ziva.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Wednesday, December 11, 2013 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
I like the character of Ellie Bishop, but as they said in last night's episode, it's a temporary assignment. I think they're giving themselves an out if the character doesn't work with for the fans. So far, however, I've seen only positive reaction to the character and the actress. I know I'm a little more engaged now, if just to see what's going to happen now.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, December 11, 2013 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Bigdog watched last night for the first time in a long time. After a while he asked, "when did this show become a sitcom?"

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, December 12, 2013 - 6:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Love the new addition although I've noticed our Abs isn't getting as much to do. That I don't like.