TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Rachael Ray Show

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Rachael Ray Show users admin

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Jane Fonda was on today. I'm impressed with Jane and the whole interview. Obviously Jane has had "work" done. She has the $$$ to have it done well. It certainly was. She wasn't over done -- doesn't look too young. She looks like herself some years back. Her hair would look as it does naturally. It looks good with her face. She is 76 -- nine years old than me (I ?) almost to the day. Hope I look half as good (three-quarters maybe) in nine years.

She has written a book, On Being a Teen . . . . Jane took questions from the audience and from viewers (phone). Good advice. The book may be worth while. All in all, a very good interview.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I saw it and was cracking up that not only did they bleep the word, clitoris, but the cameraman was so embarrassed.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Oh, is that what it was?! Was that an FCC or show bleep? Seems to me I heard it recently on some other show? Maybe.

Good interview. Informative and funny.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Sunday, September 13, 2015 - 6:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
GRRRRRR. I enjoy watching Rachel Ray while eating my lunch weekdays. I checked tomorrow's schedule for start of the new season. Huh? In 1:00 P.M. time slot is new program FABLife. Check Rachel's web page for air time in Chicago. 1:30 A.M. Really? Look at the schedule. Yep. And it looks like her programs are running a week behind.

For other reasons too I am unhappy with ABC in Chicago. Looks like snail mail letter to ABC NY is necessary. Some years ago when there was a problem with NBC Chicago daytime, I snail mailed The Rock. Problem was fixed so fast it made my head spin.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: