TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 26, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 26, 2014 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I have always thought of soaps as being in an alternate dimension of our own physical space :-)

Kitt, I didn't notice that, but I had to laugh when Wyatt got the new beach house. That beach house has been owned by the Forresters for so long before Bill got it that it made me laugh when Hope didn't show how familiar she was with it.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, January 27, 2014 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Does anyone elae want to scream at Ridge to go comb his hair? I know this is the actor's normal hairstyle, and it worked for his All My Children character, but Ridge has always been such a dapper (does anyone use that word anymore, lol) dresser, and rarely had one hair out of place. Okay, rant over...

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I hadn't noticed Ridge's hair, but now I do! Yes, he just has such a different feel to old Ridge, I'm still having trouble getting used to it.

I wonder if this possible girlfriend of Ridge's in Paris is the fancy woman Naja mentioned?

Even if Hope leaves Wyatt over his lie, I don't know that she and Liam can ever be reconciled, it's just gone too far now. Plus even if they are, you know Liam only wants her when he doesn't have her, so it wouldn't even work.

What did Wyatt plan to do with the stolen emerald, before the lucky coincidence of the two random robbers being at the event to blame?

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, January 31, 2014 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I was wondering about that, too! If there weren't real robbers, how would the plan have worked? LOL

But on to today's cliffhanger ep.....

So now is Bill going to try tell Brooke that Ridge is gay, and that's why he doesn't want her? LOL
To me it seemed like Ridge was there supporting his gay friend in the photos.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 31, 2014 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think that was what Bill was thinking but I don't see why any of those photos suggests that, he's just with a friend! On the other hand I wouldn't put any storyline past the writers.

Yesterday I felt for sure the pictures of him were all going to be sneaking somewhere with a Princess or someone like that. He can't have been a monk all this time, so if he was never seen with a woman then he has to have been with one who was avoiding the press for some reason.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, February 05, 2014 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I posted awhile back that I bet Thorne's daughter, Ally, will at some point get a makeover and go from geek to goddess....Yep. I just read a spoiler that she will be having her makeover in the very near future.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, February 05, 2014 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
And heading straight towards Liam I presume?!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, February 07, 2014 - 12:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Whoa, I didn't realize the makeover would happen this quick!

I guess she looked good, but not exactly "goddess".

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, February 07, 2014 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, and she seemed so out of place she looked a bit like a kid playing dress up. But Liam's so weak it might be all it takes.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Today was the second time I noticed they used old Y&R Victoria video in a flashback to show Katie when she was younger.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It must be handy for them! Several actors/actresses could get some flashbacks that way.

I'm getting rather bored of it all. I don't believe Ridge+Brooke anymore, Ridge+Katie works well with the new Ridge, but not with the "real" Ridge who really couldn't care less about her. Liam-Hope-Wyatt blah blah blah. I want some fun or excitement!

Lorry

08-05-2007

Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lorry a private message Print Post    
I totally agree with everything you said, Kitt.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, February 21, 2014 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I agree. I watch it with mom and with her dementia, she has a hard time with the new Ridge. She keeps asking me who he is. His accent seems to want to break out all the time.

Brooke's voice puts me to sleep. She talks like she's a preschool teacher and everyone is under 3.

I did get a good laugh out of Liam walking in on Bill and Quinn today though.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, February 23, 2014 - 11:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
This little tidbit for the near future sounds promising....

"Eric and Pam discuss a long-kept, disturbing secret that the Forrester family has kept quiet for years. "

and

"Thorne implores an old friend to help protect a dark secret. "

I wonder what that is all about?

Plus, something about someone named Darla is supposed to come up again very soon. Here is her character page at wiki. I guess it's Ally's mom. She was on the show before I started watching. She's supposed to be dead, but this wiki entry says she makes a "ghost" appearance soon.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darla_Einstein

I wonder if the dark secret has something to with that whole Darla situation from the past.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, February 24, 2014 - 12:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Darla was a long time friend of Sally Spectra (the other matriarch, like Stephanie, who ran an opposing fashion house and is now meant to be on a cruise (after the actress passed away from cancer)).

Sally had a daughter called Macy and Darla was good friends with her. Macy and Thorne had a long running relationship with several break ups and make ups, and after Macy's death Darla had a one night stand with Thorne, which resulted in her getting pregnant with Alexandria (who was named after Macy, as Macy's last name was Alexander).

Thorne and Darla fell in love, fast forward a few years and Phoebe (Steffy's twin sister) had a flat tyre, called her mum Taylor but no reply so she left a message (or something), called Darla, Darla came and tried to fix the tyre but fell back in the road just as Taylor (who had got the message after having had some alcohol) was driving by and boom, Darla's dead.

I have no idea what the dark secret is unless Ally was never told about this, and has some other story for how her mother died. Curious!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, February 24, 2014 - 12:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Ohhhh, now I see why they are always making such a big deal about Taylor and drinking. I knew she had a problem with drinking at some point in the past (before I started watching), but I didn't know it actually played a part in someone's death.

Thanks, Kitt :-)

It seems to me that would be public knowledge that Taylor ran over Ally's mom, so I am guessing that's not the deep dark secret. There has to be something more....Or at least I hope! LOL

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, February 24, 2014 - 12:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I had to go look up when I started watching. It was when American Idol's Constantine Maroulis was on the show for a little while, and that was at some point in 2007. So it's going on 7 years later this year. I remember we started a thread for this show because I requested it, and Kitt started it for me....LOL There wasn't one before that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 24, 2014 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
could Katie be pregnant? She did have that little fling with Bill when he tried to get his company and kid back. I have no idea how long ago that was since soap time is so weird.

Also I am sure Quinn will end up pregnant after her little romp with Bill, LOL.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, February 24, 2014 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
You're welcome Naja :-). Thorne and Taylor were actually married for a brief time AFTER Darla's death, and Taylor was a step-mom to Ally, so you'd have thought everything to do with that was all out in the open. They could still rewrite the past just for a storyline though, I'm sure they've done that before.

Haven't watched today's show yet Dipo, something is on fire near here and only the last half of the show was on my recording. I'll find it a bit later and see if I notice any signs. Is she feeling nauseous or something?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 24, 2014 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I was thinking from her fainting on Friday. Had the same issue here with the fire.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, February 24, 2014 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ah she faked the fainting (I think), simply to stop the wedding, i.e. she didn't faint because she was actually overcome with emotion, she faked the falling over and everything.

lol today at Liam saying Ridge is like another man since he returned. He most certainly is!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 24, 2014 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
ahhhh, it becomes clear, she is going to go for Ridge.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, February 26, 2014 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
DH came up with something interesting today. Remember back when Bill asked Brooke what she did with all those papers that Katie signed? (the company and custody papers)

He thinks Katie and Ridge will get together, and in a fit of rage, she will suddenly come up with the papers and give them to Bill.

Personally, I get the biggest kick out DH being so into the show now that he has theories....LOL

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, February 26, 2014 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
There's not stopping him now, Naja!

Wouldn't the papers have to have been filed with some state agency or something? I don't think they'd mean anything if they just sat there in a filing cabinet, Bill could have broken in and torn them up at any time and there would be no proof they were ever signed.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, February 26, 2014 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Kitt, that long while back, Brooke took the signed papers from Bill. They are signed by Katie. Brooke took them so Bill couldn't have them to get his company back. That was when Katie was fooled by Bill's fake apology and she signed everything back over to him.

Then a little while later, Bill asked Brooke where those papers are. She didn't answer.

So if Brooke still has those signed papers, and Bill gets a hold of them, he could file them and get his company back.