TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 06, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Hell on Wheels: Archive through October 06, 2013 users admin

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, January 14, 2013 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Season 3 for Hell on Wheels has been announced!

-------------------------

'Hell on Wheels' Season 3 a Go With New Showrunner John Wirth

9:39 AM PST 12/12/2012 by Lesley Goldberg

The veteran producer's credits include "The Cape," "V" and "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles."

Hell on Wheels' third season is back on.

Executive producer John Wirth has been tapped to take over as showrunner on the AMC Western, the cable network announced Wednesday.

<snip>

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/hell-wheels-season-3-john-wirth-401266

Also:

Q&A - Anson Mount (Cullen Bohannon)

In this exclusive interview for AMCtv.com, Anson Mount, who plays Cullen Bohannon on AMC's Hell on Wheels, gets excited about Season 3 and talks about his Hurricane Sandy fundraising efforts.

Q: Hell on Wheels was picked up for a third season and got a new executive producer, John Wirth. Congrats! What's been your reaction?

A: I'm very excited about it. From what I understand, he's a hell of a leader and a hell of guy. We were emailing yesterday about our favorite bands, and I was like, "Oh, okay, we're going to like each other."

<snip>

http://blogs.amctv.com/hell-on-wheels/2012/12/anson-mount-interview.php

Windowbox

05-10-2011

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Windowbox a private message Print Post    
Thanks for posting Sanfran! I love this show and I'm very excited to see a 3rd season will be coming!

Windowbox

05-10-2011

Monday, April 15, 2013 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Windowbox a private message Print Post    
Just read that Season 3 is set to premiere on Saturday, August 3! Cannot wait!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, July 28, 2013 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Looks like they changed the premiere date.

The two hour season 3 premiere of "Hell on Wheels" is now set to air on Saturday, August 10.

I'm very pleased to see that it has moved to Saturdays because I already watch/record way too many shows on Sundays as it is!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, July 29, 2013 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Meeee too SFJF. If it wasn't for Sundays I would need two DVRs.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, August 11, 2013 - 1:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Excellent beginning to season 3.

There was a tall guy with a hat and a scruffy beard they made sure we saw a couple of times but they never clearly showed his face. He did speak at one point and had a low gravelly voice with no foreign accent....but I think that may have been The Swede.....the crazy Norwegian guy who killed Miss Bell last season and who (while his hands were tied behind his back) jumped off the trestle into the river before Bohannon got a chance to kill him in the final moments of season 2's finale.

Since they never showed his dead body, I have been hoping that he'd show up in season 3 because he's such an interesting and evil villain....and besides, I'd like to see him die again.

I think the guy who beat up the newspaper reporter lady was The Swede incognito.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2013 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
A close galpal of mine who lives outside of Calgary is an EMT Paramedic and she is sometimes assigned to be on set for that show with her ambulance in case of injuries. She was just there a couple of days ago. It seems to be one of her fave gigs. She said she watched them doing some amazing stuntwork. Funny thing is that until she mentioned it, I'd never heard of it.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, August 13, 2013 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
One of my favorites.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, August 13, 2013 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I'm not really on board with the new version of "Lilly Bell".

Windowbox

05-10-2011

Saturday, August 17, 2013 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Windowbox a private message Print Post    
So excited to see that Season Two has begun! Love the chemistry between Bohannan and Elam. Sad to see some of the characters return. Was hoping the brothers would be gone, gone, gone!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, September 08, 2013 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Did anybody watch last night? There was a scene with Durant and the woman news reporter. Did she imply that she was gay?

Landileigh

07-28-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2013 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Landileigh a private message Print Post    
we are on episode 6 of season 1. We are watching an episode a night. Just started DVR'ing this season, so hoping to catch up soon! LOVE THIS SHOW!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, September 09, 2013 - 12:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
It sure looked that way to me, Lakecat...

Windowbox

05-10-2011

Monday, September 09, 2013 - 11:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Windowbox a private message Print Post    
Loved it when Grant told Cullen that he had changed the name of the town Durant! The look on Cullen's face was priceless!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 12:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Can't wait to see the look on Durant's face!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Durant makes a good bad guy as does The Swed.i wonder what he's up to taking over a Morman identity.

Windowbox

05-10-2011

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Windowbox a private message Print Post    
It is interesting that last season the Swede (does he have any other name?) took on the identity of the Indians and now this season the Mormons. He could use a good dose of psychotherapy for sure! He is such an excellent actor and such a crazy bad guy!

Willsfan

09-04-2000

Sunday, September 15, 2013 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willsfan a private message Print Post    
No comments yet? Did I miss a good show?
I must be losing interest because I fell asleep. Darn it.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, September 16, 2013 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
It will be interesting to see how Elam responds to what Eva has done.

Windowbox

05-10-2011

Monday, September 16, 2013 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Windowbox a private message Print Post    
Lakecat, he is going to go crazy on her. His heart will be broken for her betrayal and the loss of his daughter. Even if she wasn't his blood, he still felt he was her father. She thought she was doing the best thing for her but it will destroy Elam.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Monday, September 16, 2013 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I agree Windowbox. Poor Elam. He's been so happy, and has made it clear how much he loves her and the baby. I understood why she gave Rose away, but I can't believe she did it without talking to him first. He's going to be devastated.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Well, Windowbox, there you go ... one brother down and one to go.

Just wondering if we know about the brothers' story in Boston? If so, I seem to have forgotten.

Windowbox

05-10-2011

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Windowbox a private message Print Post    
I think Mickey is a serial killer and his brother was going to confess his sins to Ruth, but wanted to implicate Mickey for his part in the killing of the two women while they were in Boston. I'm going to go on Netflix and watch Season 1 Episode 1 and see if they say what their story is. I love Cullen's connection to the boy. Only two more episodes to go and you just know the Swede is going to pop up soon. I never knew that the Mormon history was so territorial and violent to outsiders.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Sunday, October 06, 2013 - 1:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Another surprising Hell On Wheels season finale!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, October 06, 2013 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I love this show more every time I watch an episode. And this season 3 finale was great!

I'll admit I feel a bit cheated that they didn't get around to a confrontation between Gundersen (The Swede) and Bohannon until the final episode of the season....but what happened was totally unpredictable and as entertaining as all get-out.

But now that the finale set up such an amazing turn of events, we are forced to adopt the old "wait and see" if we will ever learn how this plays out. What will the stupid suits in Hollywood will do? The season 3 finale set up a great new direction and as much as I love this show, I hate having to depend on the clueless Hollywood pencil pushers to renew it.

C'mon, AMC renew Hell on Wheels for season 4 already!