TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 26, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Person Of Interest: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 26, 2013 users admin

Trini

07-06-2004

Thursday, November 28, 2013 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Finch accused Root of adjusting the program of the machine to be able to talk to her, is that true did Root do that.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, November 28, 2013 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Heh, I just live in denial. I FF'd thru her death and the funeral. :-)

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, November 28, 2013 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Well, Root seems capable to do just that if she can see seconds before anyone can... I like her character, she has a good chemistry with the other girl and she sure has Finch all confused... still don't know if she really cares about Reese as it was in the beginning...

I understand now why they rushed the end of the previous episode, they made up all that unseen afterwards with all the hunting down of Quinn and Simmons and tying up all the loose ends very nicely indeed.

As Root said, bigger things are coming... so stay tuned.

Oxies_luv

05-13-2005

Friday, November 29, 2013 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oxies_luv a private message Print Post    
Back when the "baddies" were trying to get control of the machine, a re-set was put into motion. The person that answered the re-set phone call would be who sort of "controlled" the machine. IIRC, the phone rang in two locations in the public library, and Root was a little bit faster in picking it up than John was. So now she has the primary relationship, that Harold used to have, with the machine.

Sorry it sounds so convulted.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, November 29, 2013 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yep, that's how I remember it too. I think you explained it well!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, December 17, 2013 - 7:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Bumping - new episode tonight. Last new episode until after the first of the year.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Wednesday, December 18, 2013 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Very good episode last night. Interesting to see in what direction this show is going. I'm glad Fusco is still there.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, December 18, 2013 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
But I'm not glad that the left us hanging! :-)
Nice to see some background on "Glasses".

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 19, 2013 - 5:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I sure didn't see that coming with that woman not being his wife. They are in quite a pickle. I'm wondering if Root is going to come to the rescue since this is a show about redemption, and her storyline has been leading to her redemption.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Thursday, December 19, 2013 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
I started to suspect something about the wife - his memory was pretty good about stuff in 2005 and he recognized Harold yet his WIFE of 20+ years was a scary stranger? That's when I turned to konashark and said "that's not his wife".
What was the big shock was her being part of Shaw's previous employer (being the boss of that). Good twist! And I like the actress, never seen her as a big bad before.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, December 19, 2013 - 10:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I started to suspect as well, can't recall when, but certainly not at first. I think probably when he so vividly recognized Harold. But yes, no way did I expect she was the lead dog!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, December 20, 2013 - 4:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I guess the reason I didn't suspect the wife is because my best friend's mother had Alzheimers and would ask me the same question every ten minutes or she wouldn't even recognize me. And the last year my grandmother was alive, she didn't know who I was.

Jewels

09-22-2000

Friday, December 20, 2013 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jewels a private message Print Post    
I suspected the wife because she was a "name" actress. They wouldn't have Camryn Manheim in a small role..I knew she was there for a bigger reason. :-)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, December 20, 2013 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I guess I didn't consider her a "named" actress because the last thing I saw her in was The Practice. I can't say I really follow her.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Friday, December 20, 2013 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Camryn was also a regular in much of the Ghost Whisperer. She pops up all over. She was in a few episodes of Harry's Law.

Jewels

09-22-2000

Friday, December 20, 2013 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jewels a private message Print Post    
She was also in a 2-parter of Criminal Minds just a few weeks ago.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, December 20, 2013 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
well she will always be introduced as "Emmy Award winner..." I think that puts her up a notch in terms of name recognition...

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, December 22, 2013 - 5:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Now that you mention it, I remember her in the Criminal Law episodes. I didn't watch Harry's Law or Ghost Whisperer so I wouldn't know her from there. I also don't watch award shows so I will never hear her introduced as "Emmy Award winner."

Trini

07-06-2004

Tuesday, December 24, 2013 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
sooooo, the boss lady Shaw's ex-boss use the machine for relevant numbers? so they are with NSA and "glasses" and his partner sold it NSA for $1.00. while "glasses" use the irrelevant numbers, but the thug who spoke to Shaw and Shaw recognized him in the room, didn't he worked with HR also.
Where did Root get her message for the number....

i bought season 2 when i get it i'll be doing some replay.
There is a lot about the machine in season 2.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, December 25, 2013 - 4:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Trini, I'm not sure what you mean by "thug." The guy with the brain tumor recognized Finch, but he wasn't what I would call a thug. I think Shaw was with the CIA. She was so "deep," I believe she would have been considered a "spook."

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, December 25, 2013 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I think the "thug" is that older guy who has the machine and has been on the hunt for glasses?

Trini

07-06-2004

Wednesday, December 25, 2013 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Lexie, I didn't mean the guy with the tumor is a thug and we know he recognizes Finch; but the guy who walked into the room and recognized Shaw and they exchanged words... I am asking if he was with HR also.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, December 25, 2013 - 11:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0569409/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t12

Is this who you're talking about?
I don't think he's with HR. I think he's one of the guys who bought the machine.
But according to Wiki he works for "special Council". So I'm not sure!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 26, 2013 - 4:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah, HR is officially dead.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Thursday, December 26, 2013 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
So the new enemy will be the govt who bought the original program? Or will it be the program itself?