TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 06, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Scandal: Archive through December 06, 2013 users admin

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, November 08, 2013 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
O.M.G. another fabulous ending - they did a GREAT job with the music at the end - and the staging with the door closing! Wham! Good Bye Fitz! (not that I want to say good bye to Fitz and Olivia but great nonverbal delivery of the message being sent in that moment)

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Friday, November 15, 2013 - 6:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
WOW! Everything you thought to be true turns out to be entirely different than you thought! I hated Mellie, now she's been painted in an entirely different light. Why Daddy Pope??? And Quinn is in DEEP. The writers are doing an excellent job keeping viewers wondering and watching!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, November 15, 2013 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Ya excellent show last night. I can't wait to meet 'Mommy Pope' next week!
So now Quinn is working for Daddy Pope, she killed the only person Olivia's people could talk to about that crashed plane.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, November 15, 2013 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That was another good episode. Lots of twists.

(I've always liked Mellie at least as much or more than the other characters)

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, November 15, 2013 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So what do you think about Mom Pope? Has she been in jail the whole time? Is she sick? Was she guilty of something all those years ago? Such an interesting twist, but I knew it was coming! About Mellie, and the Dad, ICK! But so many questions. Why did she keep quiet? I know the obvious answer, but WHY?

Anyway, I LOVE THIS SHOW!

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Saturday, November 16, 2013 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Mamapors, my first question was....so who is her baby's daddy....Fitz or his dad!!!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, November 16, 2013 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
OMG yes Misspoufy! So the young man he thinks is his son, could actually be his half-brother! Just YIKES!

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Saturday, November 16, 2013 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
That was my first thought. Who is that baby's daddy?

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, November 16, 2013 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
While I haven't always agreed with things that Mellie has done, I have always given the character the benefit of the doubt because of who she was married to. Because of that, I'm glad they're shedding some light as to what has shaped her from the past.

Not sure I have as much sympathy for Quinn.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Sunday, November 17, 2013 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Maybe when Momma Pope was removed from the plane..she refused to keep quite about the explosion details so poppa Pope has kept her locked up because he could not bear to have her killed but had to keep the situation quite.
Maybe that is where Olivia gets her sense of right and wrong from...her mom. Certainly not from her dad.

Mellie and the Dad...yep, just gross. I do not think there is anything in this world (besides my children's best interest) that would convince me to keep quite about being raped, especially not a husband's political dreams.

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Sunday, November 17, 2013 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
But they weren't just her husband's political dreams - they were Mellie's as well.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Friday, November 22, 2013 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
FABULOUS episode!! Loved the ending!!!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, November 22, 2013 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I think we witnessed the most disturbing thing EVER on a TV show. Olivia's Mom chewing her wrists is something I can not get out of my brain. I need to rematch the show to really see what happened after that. I was just so disturbed by that :-(

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, November 22, 2013 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
even i fastforwarded that moment

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, November 22, 2013 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
OMG...I just sat down with a bowl of chili to watch over lunch. Had to look away until I knew the scene was over. EWWWW!!!!

Boberg

10-04-2002

Friday, November 22, 2013 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Good point Merrysea...probably more Mellie's dream than her husband's at that time

Agreed...gross...I also fast forwarded

Tvwatcher

04-16-2004

Friday, November 22, 2013 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvwatcher a private message Print Post    
yep, covered my eyes...funny though, it doesn't bother me when vampires do it LOL

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Friday, November 22, 2013 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
I'm wondering what Olivia's mom did to end up locked up for life.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, November 22, 2013 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Yes, they are leading us to believe she is not completely "innocent" in all of this.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, November 22, 2013 - 10:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I think Mama Pope must have been a double agent or agent from a foreign country. Her mission was to marry Papa Pope.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, November 23, 2013 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Oh Missy, that makes sense. And he kept her alive instead of killing her since she was Olivia's mom. He could be in danger if others know she is alive! I like it!

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Monday, November 25, 2013 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
This show blows me away each week. I was sad to see that there is a break after next episode.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, December 06, 2013 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I still like this show, but they may as well rename it to B316 because that's all we see anymore. I miss the political scandals and watching how OP & Associates fixes them. It's gotten very dark and bloody.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, December 06, 2013 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
It was really great when they had a case of the week and got someone wormed out of a sticky situation. Now it's become like the Mentalist and Red John. They don't even pretend to have a case anymore.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, December 06, 2013 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Is it my imagination or is Huck a genius or just plain ole crazy ? Is he torturing Quinn to get info and then will auf her ?