TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 21, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 21, 2013 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, October 25, 2013 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Rachel probably thought she was good, her and Brendon's dancing at their wedding was so awful yet they seemed to think it was excellent!

I was happily surprised that Wyatt couldn't sing... the usual story is they say they can't and then they're amazing (like Hope).

Ooo Quinn telling Liam so home truths today...

And ah-oh, what's with Bill and the free climbing?!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 27, 2013 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok that seemed a little stereotyping for taking the clients to the bar, and boy is Rachel a bad singer, LOL.

The whole thing was sort of odd, but I guess they needed a venue to support the BB and other people.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, October 31, 2013 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
A couple weeks ago I posted how they seemed to be making too big of a deal about that weird security guy. Now they have amped it up again. I am so curious what this is leading to. Surely Wyatt isn't planning on a heist? LOL

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, October 31, 2013 - 11:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think Wyatt's going to steal the diamond as a publicity stunt, then somehow return it. But didn't the original owner of the diamond say he wanted his security as well as the Forrester security on it?

Other question... how near dead is Bill going to be after his inevitable fall off the mountain?

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, November 01, 2013 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I can't even imagine how Wyatt fake stealing the diamond today is a good thing. How is that positive for "HFTF"?

And I think "HFTF" is the worst looking abbreviation for something. It looks like and extended cuss word for teen texting use....LOL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 06, 2013 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, I was just thinking the "almost" fall didn't change Bill a bit, and just now Brooke says, it really changed you.

Too funny, amazing that Bill finally said he is going back to what's her name, why can't I think of any other name than Heather Tom, LOL.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, November 06, 2013 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
One of the most ridiculous storylines ever.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, November 06, 2013 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
For sure. But I think they were trying to find a quick way to break up Bill and Brooke before Ridge comes back next month. The new younger one....LOL

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, November 06, 2013 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
He didn't even hit the ground! I thought at least he'd have broken a leg or something.

Yeah, I think they decided to get the new Ridge out and that doomed Bill-Brooke.

(I also think HFTF sounds awful, I assumed when they introduced it it would flop because of that, was shocked when they all seemed to talk about it being a hit!)

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, November 08, 2013 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Seriously? Take him back? I would tell him to go climb the mountain and actually fall down now. He just stands there with that weird smug, smarmy look on his face. Bleck!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, November 08, 2013 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
He just assumes she'll want him! And I was so happy Brooke gave him a talking to and didn't just cry and say "you're right."

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, November 12, 2013 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Brooke acting like a victim... Pshaw.

Either this is an example of really bad writing or Bill is pulling a fast one.

I think he's just doing this to get the company back. What he said to Katie (& Brooke) yesterday is not the same thing he said to Brooke on the plane.

On the plane he told Brooke that he loved her, but that he wanted control of his life back...his company & his son. That says to me that he only went back to Katie to get the company back (& maybe Will), and it had nothing to do w/ her. I wouldn't be surprised if he's planning to go back to Brooke once he's back in control of the company...if they reconcile it will probably void the 1% divorce share that Katie got.

edited to add:
Aha! and as I was writing this there he goes....

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, November 13, 2013 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I noticed Katie signed the papers with the name "Katie Logan". Is that her legal name at the moment? Didn't she become a Spencer? They made sure we got a good look, so it got me wondering.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, November 13, 2013 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I would think Spencer is her legal name, but I thought she did write Spencer... I've deleted my tv version and the show's not up at CBS yet. Maybe I just saw what I expected to see.

Bill's quite the cad isn't he! What's he going to do now, live with Katie and be with Brooke, because I don't think even Brooke would put up with that. Or does he think one signed form means he gets full custody of the baby and no judge can touch it?!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, November 13, 2013 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
You're right, she signed it Spencer. At first I thought she wrote a big L, but it was a big S.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, November 14, 2013 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I think today's episode was may favorite ever! LOL

I was so scared Katie would think Brooke had something to do with it, but now
that's not a factor at all. She know Brooke was innocent in all this.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, November 14, 2013 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Oh, and did you see the face Katie made when she left her office? It started as sort of a trouble looked, but half a grin sneaked in there like her plan is working? Just guessing.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, November 16, 2013 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was a little disappointed how this unfolded. Brooke putting the dried leaves in the envelope felt a little anticlimactic. Maybe not so much that as a little boring.

Maybe I wasn't paying close enough attention, but I didn't realize Justin was such a snake. And I hope that English secretary has to pay the piper soon, too.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, November 16, 2013 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It was all a bit quick, they could have drawn it out into something more suspenseful, they draw everything else out ;).

Really, what business man gives the game away on his evil plot before he's processed the paperwork. It was a bit silly.

When Liam and Hope first mentioned to Justin that Bill was back in town it seemed like he didn't know, then five minutes later he had the plans drawn up, it looked like without any contact with Bill. Maybe they had it on the back burner all this time.

Did you know the English secretary is a Greek Princess? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Theodora_of_Greece_and_Denmark

I think she might stay for as long as she wants to ;).

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, November 16, 2013 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Wow! She doesn't look or sound or Greek! Her father has my all time favorite Greek man's name "Constantine".

At least I wasn't so horrible about placing her dialect. She spent her growing years all in England.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, November 16, 2013 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh yes, she's very "posh" English in accent, I don't hear any Greek at all.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, November 19, 2013 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Oh I can see it now. Thorne's daughter is going to go from geek to beautiful princess, and steal one (or both) of the Spencer boys away from Hope. Or at least that's what I hope happens. :-)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, November 19, 2013 - 10:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't understand how old she's meant to be. She looks really young but she's meant to be pre-law (or something) so doesn't that make her 22 or more? They mentioned her skipping a year of school so is she meant to be some child prodigy? I know it doesn't mean anything but Hope was born in 2002 and Ali was born in late 2003, but Hope is only meant to be 20 (she graduated high school in 2010). That would make Ali 18 at most.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, November 21, 2013 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Now this is interesting. TVGN will be re-airing B&B daily next day, as well as in a weekly marathon form on Sundays.

LOS ANGELES — Nov. 21, 2013 — TVGN (TV Guide Network) will become the exclusive cable home to television’s most-watched daytime drama series in the world, The Bold AND THE BEAUTIFUL (B&B), starting on Monday, Dec. 2.

TVGN will encore the prior day’s B&B episode weekdays at 6:30 PM, ET/PT, immediately preceding TVGN’s encore airings of THE YOUNG AND The Restless (weekdays at 7:00 PM, ET/PT). In addition, fans can catch up on all five of the prior week’s most recent episodes on TVGN every Sunday from 11:00 AM, ET/PT-1:30 PM, ET/PT starting on Sunday, Dec. 8.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/11/21..../

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, November 21, 2013 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That's good (although the show is up on CBS so early that that's my go-to back up these days). I think TVGN did the same with Big Brother, they must be some sort of CBS sister station.