TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 20, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 20, 2013 users admin

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Bad acting of the day awards go to...Lulu and her angst over Maxie, Sabrina and Patrick over Carrrrrrrrlos' appearance, and the winner is MORGAN!!! Can we all say EWWWW over the idea of him and Cougar Ava???

Txkaykay

07-27-2006

Thursday, September 26, 2013 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txkaykay a private message Print Post    
Morgan & Ava is just gross! Connie wrote AJ for Ava Jermoe cause thats who killed her! She'll be caught eventually.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 26, 2013 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, I have to admit that I burst out laughing when Ava said "I just imagine the look on her face if she ever saw us in bed together", then Carly knocks and they look at each other.

Totally reminded me of when Brenda pulled that same scam about Michael.

These boys do get around.

And that is ridiculous, courts don't freeze your assets when a suit is filed do they? I thought you had to get a judgement first.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Tuesday, October 08, 2013 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Was Tristan Rogers (Robert Scorpio) always such a bad actor??? Sheesh.

Dipo, courts can freeze them to keep them from disappearing, but any good attorney would have known that was coming and told Franco to hide them offshore...and BAD advice on the paintings thing...the courts can take those too if the suit is successful. Of course, this is a soap so it'll go nowhere.

And on Ava and Morgan....YUCK! I don't like him to begin with, he's slimy and sleezy.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 19, 2013 - 10:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hey, I just realized, where the heck is AJ, did he go off to rehab or something and I missed it? Or is he in jail?

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Sunday, October 20, 2013 - 5:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
I guess he's off in jail, think that storyline has been shelved for the moment....too much else going on for him to be front and center. I did notice, however, how quickly Sonny quit grieving. Ahh Soapland.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, October 22, 2013 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
My point of view, before the words Jerry Jacks can even leave anyones mouth, he should be shot in the leg ( my humanitarian side) whenever possible.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Wednesday, October 23, 2013 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Wow just read some great possible spoilers!!!! A couple of past love interests of Sonny's may be on their way back. The potential back story of a current GH character has my mind blown!

http://tinyurl.com/ot3erbo

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Wednesday, October 23, 2013 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I guess he's off in jail, think that storyline has been shelved for the moment....too much else going on for him to be front and center.

I think the AJ storyline should be back on in a few weeks

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 23, 2013 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Interesting Frogichik, it does explain why I thought Maxie (Kristen) was looking puffy. Apparently she is pregnant in RL, I didn't realize that, is she married?

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, October 24, 2013 - 6:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
SECRET MARRIAGE! this broke several weeks ago but "Maxie" and the former "Johnny" got married in real life - with baby due in January.

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2013/08/20/kirsten-storms-pregnant-married-brandon-barash-exclusive/

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Wednesday, October 30, 2013 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Going on record with my storyline predictions:
Spinelli wins custody of baby Connie. Dante and Lulu will try again and discover the missing embryo opening the door to the discovery that Ben is really their child.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 31, 2013 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Misspoufy, I believe you are correct.

Ronda

07-20-2009

Thursday, October 31, 2013 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ronda a private message Print Post    
ok, I sooooooo do not like NuLuLu or this whole custody battle.

While Lu Lu is trying to paint Maxie as an unfit mother, did she forget that she killed a man and went to the nut house for a while??

I think the courts should give custody to Dante and Spinelli and leave the ladies out of it.

On another note, I am loving Brit and the crazies she calls her parents...... they are way to funny, kinda dont want them to be found out!!!

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, October 31, 2013 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Faison and the good doctor make "Brita" look sane!

No question that at some point Dante and Lulu will find out that their embryo was stolen and is now a real baby... and I agree that I am not that keen on the new Lulu...doesn't fit Luke and Laura's heritage at all...

it is going to get nasty in that courtroom with all the stuff soaps create and sweep under the rug over the years :-)

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, November 01, 2013 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Because I can't stand this actress who took over Lulu - I'm hoping she loses the baby!

I loved the original lulu so much better and she was so much prettier.

I read the spoilers so I know who does and doesn't get the baby. But wish/hope baby goes to maxi

Florin

08-27-2006

Saturday, November 02, 2013 - 12:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
Misspoufy I agree with your storyline. I also think that is going to happen. I was leaning that way when she told her father she wasn't the mother.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Saturday, November 02, 2013 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Do tell Lost!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, November 03, 2013 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I agree, tell us Lost, I went looking and couldn't really find anything, or just give us a link. THANKS

Nyeratheart

09-03-2010

Monday, November 11, 2013 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyeratheart a private message Print Post    
Did anyone watch today? Is it wrong that my favorite part was watching that sniveling, disrespectful little liar Morgan finally get the beat down by Michael that he deserved?
Pretty harsh I know but I am sooo over him!
Unfortunately Michael seems to have gotten the worst of it.
Can't wait to see tomorrow's show!

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Tuesday, November 12, 2013 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Someone needs to tell Kiki she needs acting lessons....that whole screaming "Michael, I love you" while Carly is trying to do CPR scene at the pier was toooooo campy! I kept hoping, after they'd all left and Morgan showed up, he'd jump! I can't stomach him.

Was nice to finally see Sonny and Olivia together...but according to the spoilers that may not last :-(

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, November 12, 2013 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Can I post here? Cause I don't know how to do the spoiler boxes

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, November 12, 2013 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I've also tuned out of most of this show- I came
Back when I found out robin came
Back- but don't care for roger playing "Franco " doesn't work for me-
Nor do I like the Kiki Michael story nor do I like the grown up ?? (Michaels bro) and the Ava etc
Etc story line- snoozer !!!

I only watch the story line with Robyn and crew
And maxi and baby storyline

Maxi (doesn't get the baby)
Lulu (doesn't get the baby)
Hmmm - but a couple gets to raise baby

Can u guess?

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Wednesday, November 13, 2013 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
Spinelli and his new love interest, would be my guess. I haven't watched today's show as of yet, but based on previews, it looks like he may propose to her. If they do get custody, it will be interesting to see how it plays out. Ellie has claimed over and over she doesn't want children.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 20, 2013 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I am so glad Dante said that Lulu was a liar in court! I realize she is desperate but she seems to hold Maxie to a higher moral standard than she does herself. They have both done bad things.

Guess Dante and Spinelli should be the parents, LOL.