TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 01, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Scandal: Archive through November 01, 2013 users admin

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, May 10, 2013 - 6:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
The funny thing about David last night was his obsession with who Fitz is sleeping with and everyone rolling their eyes at him. But now do you think it was just a ruse or do you think he really doesn't know? He HAS to know. Right?

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, May 10, 2013 - 7:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Gurliegirl....good point. I wonder if he does know now.

BTW the argument Cyrus and his husband had about the interview, I was wondering who was behind him getting that job and I think Cyrus's theory is right about Millie getting him to do the interview to stick it to both Cyrus and Fitz. Some great acting in that scene, those two are excellent actors all the time.

Speaking of Cyrus, looks like next week he either has a heart attack or gets shot!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, May 10, 2013 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Cyrus's argument with his hubby was brutal. It is arguments like that that break a marriage forever. Nit sure there is any coming back from that. Being called an idiot repeatedly ???

Rissa

03-19-2006

Friday, May 10, 2013 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Yes, no matter how much stress Cyrus is under..... the way he talks down to his husband is verbally abusive. He and the president deserve each other!!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, May 10, 2013 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm with Sanfran on this one. Normally as a viewer, I "cheer" for at least one main character on a show. While I enjoy this show I honestly don't know who to cheer for on this one.

Though my thoughts about the President killing the judge are somewhat tempered by the fact that she was going to die within hours regardless of what he did and she wasn't exactly a saint herself.

Am I the only person on the planet who feels a little sorry for Mellie?

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, May 10, 2013 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
But Mellie has her evil side too. They all do. There is not one truly likeable character on this show. Sure David was pretty close...until last night. Now that we definitely know he's in the fray too, who's left to like? Cy's husband I guess. This show is crazy good.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Friday, May 10, 2013 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Is David bad though? That was my gut reaction too but on reflection...... There was a highly illegal election fraud and he is morally compelled to expose it. Maybe that shows a strength of character/integrity that makes him MORE likeable :-) I adore David and the actor so will think positive until forced otherwise. Lol.

Redpen

07-24-2003

Saturday, May 11, 2013 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redpen a private message Print Post    
Yes, not one single character I like. Cy's husband is unbelievably naive, he's almost an insult to us viewers. But this show is such fun, it reminds me of when we used to go to the gay bars in the Castro to watch Dynasty back in the day. They should have Scandal watching parties!

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Monday, May 13, 2013 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
how can we not like Huck?? :-) And Harrison hasnt really done anything that bad - i do see him as an anchor.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, May 16, 2013 - 11:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
That last minute was great!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, May 17, 2013 - 3:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
didn't see that coming at all!!!
so did David play everyone or is he really a hero?

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, May 17, 2013 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Wow! Loved that last 10 seconds

Smokey

07-08-2003

Friday, May 17, 2013 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
How about Quinn with that drill?! She loved every minute of it.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, May 17, 2013 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Quinn was pretty disturbing.

Great ending with a nice surprise/reveal. I'm confused though. Did he order them to kill Olivia?

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, May 17, 2013 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Quinn was beyond disturbing not to mention Huk is going to feel responsible and that's a bad thing in my book.

Jack fell in love (maybe?). Jack gets thrown into hole. Jack gets saved next year?

And I'm with Jimmer concerning the last 10 seconds. Is that who wanted Olivia dead? No wonder she doesn't talk about family!

Mictay

09-29-2006

Friday, June 21, 2013 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
I read somewhere that Scott Foley has been added to the regular cast!!!

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Thursday, October 03, 2013 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
Can't wait to watch tonight! :-)

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, October 04, 2013 - 6:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
OPs dad is one scary, scary man. I do believe he only wants what's the best for his daughter, but he scares the eff out of me with his conviction. Yikes.

Stray_cat

06-21-2006

Friday, October 04, 2013 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stray_cat a private message Print Post    
I agree, seems OPs dad will be adding a new dimension to this show. I'm sure they will delve into the mother's death at some point.

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Wednesday, October 16, 2013 - 6:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
In the past two weeks, I've watched 29 episodes of Scandal . . I'm up to this season finally. This is a great show!!

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Wednesday, October 16, 2013 - 6:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
It's a bit addictive Gldnlvr. Are you able to find the first two epsiodes of this season online before Tomorrow?

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Wednesday, October 16, 2013 - 7:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
I hope so . . I haven't looked yet but I didn't see them on Netflix but hope I can find on demand.

The Netflix binge watching is the way to go . . no commercials or fast forwarding. Just me and my ipad when there was nothing on regular tv to watch - I could knock out a few episodes in one sitting :-)

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Wednesday, October 16, 2013 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Yep it's definitely the way to go. But they'll never be on Netflix during the same season they're on TV. THey always upload previous seasons just before the new season starts. Check OnDemand or ABC.com.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, November 01, 2013 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
OH MY GOSH... we knew something bad happened to Olivia's mother but this twist at the end of last night's episode makes the drama increase 100%... I actually was getting emotional during Mellie's plea and now with this new wrinkle, who knows where it will all lead... I do like the competition for re-election too... plus what in the world has happened to Quinn - she is scarier than Huck now because at least with Huck you know his mindset and emotions - but Quinn is all new to this.... or is she.... :-)

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, November 01, 2013 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Quinn is dangerous. She's scary. She's gonna end up in a nuthouse if they don't rein her in.

And this new twist. So many directions they could go. Did they shoot down the plane BECAUSE she was on it or did they shoot it down IN SPITE of her being on it? Was she the target or was she just collateral damage? And why was the plane shot down? So. Many. Questions. (Said in the way they'd say it on the show.)