TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 25, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 25, 2013 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, October 04, 2013 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think they did that right away after Ridge disappeared. I think it might even have been annulled. Who knew annulments were so easy to get ;).

You'd have thought after so many marriages you wouldn't want to marry again. And in this case especially so when you can't marry your fiance until your sister has divorced him!

I didn't know about the Panera Cares cafes, Naja, interesting.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 06, 2013 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wyatt sounds really stupid calling Hope, Hopey

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, October 07, 2013 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Today was the second time I caught DH watching my BnB recording without me in the room.

Normally I come in and ask "Do you mind if I put my soap opera on?" and he replies "I don't care what you put on". Then he stays and watches BnB with me.

Now when I don't get to it until late, I catch him watching it without me....LOL
I think he likes Brooke. Well, I know he likes Brooke.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, October 07, 2013 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
he's addicted!! :-)

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, October 07, 2013 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I always figured he was just sitting there waiting to get back to his news or sports shows when I was done. I mean BnB only takes like 20 mins when you skip the commercials, so I thought he was just waiting it out. Ends up he was actually watching....LOL

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, October 09, 2013 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Brendon from Big Brother actually had a speaking role today! Usually you just see him tending bar in the background.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, October 09, 2013 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Arggg I keep on missing these people! I'm not blind I assure you, I just tend to listen more than watch. I did hear that Howard and Elissa from BB are on the show together towards the end of the month (25th I think)... there's a slim chance I might not miss that when it happens ;)

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, October 09, 2013 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Kitt, you have to go rewatch it online, or at least the first scene he did in the beginning. He had to cut off Wyatt from drinking, and then he made the goofiest faces while having to listen to Wyatt's tale of woe....LOL

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, October 09, 2013 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
lol, I think he needs some acting lessons, subtlety isn't his strong suit!

The Reilly/Villegas family must have really got friendly with someone at CBS!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, October 15, 2013 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The new Ridge debuts in December!

new ridge

http://tvline.com/2013/10/15/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-recasts-ridge-thorsten-kaye/

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, October 15, 2013 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
OMG, now that's one handsome man.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, October 15, 2013 - 10:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
He kind of looks like a rougher more Scottish Ridge. I hope he makes some attempt to be Ridge-esque or it's going to be quite a difficult transition.

And what will Brooke do?

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, October 16, 2013 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just looked and the new guy is 14 years younger than Ron Moss(old Ridge), and 5 years younger Katherine Kelly Lange(Brooke).

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, October 17, 2013 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yesterday when they went to reveal the diamond, I thought for sure is wasn't going to be under the cloth....LOL

They just seem to making too big of a deal about the security (I mean they keep talking about it), and today they sure kept that very strange guard in most of the shots. They seemed to be trying to make us think there is something off about him.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, October 17, 2013 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
they definitely are concentrating on security just a little too much!!

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, October 19, 2013 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
On Friday when Hope unlocked the door and forgot to re-locked it, I thought for sure something was going to happen right then! LOL

I think they are really teasing us about the security of the diamond. Surely this is not in my mind....LOL

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, October 23, 2013 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
BB Brendon got to speak again, today. I have to admit he was pretty funny. He totally annoyed Liam by going on and on about how great of a guy Wyatt is....LOL

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, October 23, 2013 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I was paying attention this time and caught him! Isn't it tomorrow we get Elissa and Howard?

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, October 23, 2013 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I didn't even know tomorrow was their day. I bet I wouldn't have noticed without knowing beforehand. It took awhile for me to used to noticing right away for Brenchal.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, October 23, 2013 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It looks like even I would have noticed tomorrow's!

http://www.examiner.com/article/big-brother-rachel-brendon-elissa-and-howard-bold-and-beautiful-promo

It's tomorrow and Friday, and then again next week, and not just Elissa and Howard!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, October 23, 2013 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
hahaha! That looks like a BB party.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, October 24, 2013 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Malcolm from Survivor was there too! Pretty fun scenes, I'm impressed, BnB.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, October 24, 2013 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I loved how they added things like Elissa was on jury duty or they had to call the exterminators. Very funny.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, October 25, 2013 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was so embarrassed for Rachel and her karaoke session today....LOL

And who would have ever thought that Brendon would be a better actor than either of the Reilly sisters?

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, October 25, 2013 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
So who is going to fall off the mountain? Brooke or Bill?

My first guess was Bill, but DH pointed out it would make more sense for Brooke to get hurt at this point in the story. Then Bill and Katie could make amends over worrying for Brooke.