TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 04, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 04, 2013 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, August 05, 2013 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Kitt, knowing Bill, I'm sure there's going to be a dna test at some point, and then I can be put out of my misery. LOL

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, August 06, 2013 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It just occurred to me that Bill probably knows about the hidden cams. He's acting much too perfectly in front of them.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, August 08, 2013 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Well he certainly knows now... and he's mad!

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Friday, August 09, 2013 - 4:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
He looked scary mad! I wonder what he's going to do.

I probably have warped logic, but I don't see anything wrong w/ spying on your spouse. If he's not doing anything wrong then what's the harm? I can see that it's a betrayal of trust if there's no cause for it, but in this case seems like there's plenty of cause not to believe his (or Brooke's) words. Lol, I'd need proof too...course I'd never have married BS in the first place! :-)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 09, 2013 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
He'll be mad because she didn't trust him, but yes, I can understand why she didn't. So now is he going to rebel by torturing her (mentally) some way or will he still be so desperate to get his family back together he'll forgive...

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, August 09, 2013 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Bill's really awful. His very first inclination is to go do something to hurt Katie even more.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 19, 2013 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So now Wyatt is evil, LOL. Katie is better off without him, he proved his trustworthiness by going off to Monaco.

Plus it would be totally normal to have nannie cams when you leave your child with caregivers. Katie just got a little extra by setting up Bill and Brooke.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, August 22, 2013 - 4:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
It's too bad that Brooke isn't as loyal to her family members (daughters & sisters) as she is to the men she sleeps with. She attacked Katie pretty viciously in her defense of Bill the other day. It's a shame she's never defended her family that ferociously from his mistreatment of them.

But now that Br-ill are together I wish this storyline would end...they're together (until Ridge comes back some day) & Katie thanks her lucky stars that she's rid of them, and focuses on being a strong businesswoman & mother.

Doesn't everyone think that would be the best direction for this to go? :-)

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, August 23, 2013 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Holy smokes. I was just switching around the channels, and on a local channel there is movie called "Till the End of the Night" from 1994 just about to start, and guess who it stars? The actress who plays Brooke! I'm off to watch it. I'll let you know if it was any good. It starts in about 3 minutes.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, August 23, 2013 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I'm sorry but the fellow who plays Carter has to be one of the worst actors on soaps. He is so bad.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 23, 2013 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
He's pretty unconvincing. Maya too, but I don't think it's her acting I think it's the overly nice character they've given her.

I wonder if Brooke needed time off to film a movie, I had kind of assumed she'd been front and centre all these years.

I've had enough of Katie more than "Brill." She might be morally in the right but she's so... I don't know, whiny!

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, August 24, 2013 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
That movie I watched last night was pretty bad. It played like a lifetime movie, but I can't find any evidence it was made for tv. Usually at IMDB they will tag it as made for tv, but they didn't for this one.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Watching this with my mom today and I have to say, there is not a bigger douche on soaps, including Victor Newman, as Bill. What a macho jerk!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I am so stuck on the idea that Wyatt is Bill's brother, that for me all of this making way to Wyatt taking half of everything Bill has. When I have that in my head while all these fights are going on, it somehow makes it all make sense to me. We'll see.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Saturday, August 31, 2013 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I agree 100% Mamie... I just keep thinking it's been a long time since they've had a murder storyline, and Bill would be the perfect victim.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, September 03, 2013 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Found this:

Soap Opera Digest reports that B&B is seeking an actress to play the contract role of Alexandria Forrester. She will be a Caucasian female, age 19-21 and is described as "Beautiful. Well Bred. Very Upscale and comes from money." (Aug 16, 2013)

Where is she meant to have been all this time?! If they had introduced her as a teenager at least then the age difference would have been a reason why she wasn't around, but why wouldn't Hope or Steffy or Thomas have been seen with her these last few years, as she's a similar age? Maybe she'll have been away at college.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, September 03, 2013 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Maybe one of the Forrester boys goes away and elopes and comes home with her? And her last name is from the marriage?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, September 03, 2013 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Didn't Thorne have a daughter? Or am I dreaming?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, September 03, 2013 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Maybe... I'd like to see Thomas with a plot like that. But Thorne's daughter is Alexandria, and she was (before they aged Hope) just a little bit younger than her, so the age would be right. Plus Thorne had at least five lines this past month, and that's more than he had in the previous year, so they could be reintroducing him ;) so that they can reintroduce Alexandria.

eta: yep Mamie, with Darla. I think it's going to be her.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, September 03, 2013 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, September 03, 2013 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Wiki says she was 6 years old in 2007, so they are doing big jump with her like they they did with Hope.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, September 05, 2013 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
When Wyatt was saying to his mum about how immoral Bill was sleeping with his wife's sister Quinn gave a funny look. Made me think of your Bill's brother theory again, Naja! Maybe Quinn's "immoral" too!

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, September 17, 2013 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Was it my imagination or was Quinn flirting a little w/ Eric today? hmmm...

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Looks like a little more than flirting now :-) LOL

On another note, I wonder if Panera's cafe's are the model for "Dayzee's" cafe.

http://paneracares.org/our-mission/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 04, 2013 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Does Brook need a divorce?