TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
General Discussion Entire Series - Or...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Orange is the New Black: General Discussion Entire Series - Orange is the New Black users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through December 27, 2013Jewels25 12-27-13  5:11 pm
Archive through December 31, 2013Sanfranjoshfan25 12-31-13  6:17 pm
Archive through June 08, 2014Brenda196625 06-08-14  10:46 pm
Archive through June 20, 2015Lakecat25 06-20-15  7:27 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Saturday, June 20, 2015 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
Piper has been my least favourite character for a long time and this season confirms why. Wow, she is self-absorbed and downright mean. There is a cold streak in her that other characters don't seem to have.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, June 10, 2017 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Anyone watching? I had to FF thru most of the 1st ep because the constant alarm was more than I could take!! I dint like the way it started, seemed beyond cruel but I am on ep5 and it has gotten better

Ranger2

08-08-2008

Sunday, June 11, 2017 - 5:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ranger2 a private message Print Post    
I finished watching season 5 yesterday. I'm not sure what I thought of this season. I really liked it, but in some ways I didn't. I'm curious to hear what others think. I laughed a little, and I cried a little, and I couldn't stop watching, so it did have me hooked!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, June 13, 2017 - 6:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Especially enjoyed the last episode and I am now ready for the next season.....I so hate waiting.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, June 13, 2017 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
this ended up being the best season since the 1st for me!

this is my thought for how they can get out of what happened
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
the ones in freidas bunker could say that mean guard got into the prison beat them up (video proof) and was holding ALL of them hostage down there and say he created that bunker

Scout

01-19-2005

Thursday, June 15, 2017 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
Pamy - I agree, I loved this season. And your spoiler idea is perfect.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, June 17, 2017 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I thought this was an especially good season. They really showed the humanity of most of the women - and the inhumanity of some - and the problems with the system.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, June 24, 2017 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I'm on episode 4, So far not a good season.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, June 24, 2017 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
by ep 4 I was totally hooked. you may not want to continue if you still arent liking it

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, June 25, 2017 - 5:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Part of what's bothering me is the darkness, turn on the electricity already!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, June 25, 2017 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
hmmmm I dont remember it being so dark but I watched the whole series in 2 days like it was my job LOL

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, June 25, 2017 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
No wanting to spoil, but it does get lighter soon.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Monday, June 26, 2017 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I am on Season three and love the characters and their skewed view of their world. I am beginning to see that in prison they have a family, friends and ememies. As bad as it is to be in there, its very difficult to accustom ones self to get along in the outside world when they get out! Nobody wants to hire or deal with ex-cons. Family and friends disappear all those years you are locked away. I must read the book the show is based on.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
C

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Well there's one more episode or there better be, I just thought much of this season was far fetched and unrealistic.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, July 04, 2017 - 12:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I really did not Love this season as much as the others. It seemed to me like it was lacking some of the dark humor of the other seasons. And part of the show was very dark and very uncomfortable to watch. I guess they were trying to make a point. And that point is taken. But to me some of the quirkiness and levity of previous seasons was lacking. And some of the cruelty was unsettling. I did find myself feeling emotional after the last episode.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Sunday, July 23, 2017 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I was glad to see the end of the riot. And this season made me love Frieda so much! I wonder what will become of Linda from MCC! The last episode was full of crazy stuff!

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Wednesday, April 08, 2020 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Anyone see the last season? Did you like how they ended it?

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Wednesday, April 08, 2020 - 10:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Yes. Its worth watching if you haven't seen it yet.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, April 09, 2020 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
The final season - Huge doses of reality and heartbreak combined with moments of potential for a better life and happiness. I thought they did an excellent job of wrapping up many of the stories.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: