TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 12, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 12, 2013 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, June 10, 2013 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
My friend had one of those pregnancies where the body still thinks it's pregnant after the baby has gone. She's happy buying maternity clothes (very early, but she was excited) and still visibly growing and then I go with her to her next scan and the doctor is trying to delicately tell her it doesn't look like the embryo is there any more while she (my friend) is willfully trying to misunderstand the doctor. Pretty heartbreaking. Eventually her body sorted itself out, I think they gave her some hormone injection to get the body to reset itself.

Lucky situation for Brooke and Bill though, given it's soapland. She should have told Bill she was pregnant, no need for her to have kept that a secret.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, June 11, 2013 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Even though I'm glad the pregnancy is over (both of them actually)... I can't help but feel like it was such a waste of time. I mean, we spent 2 weeks watching her try to seduce Eric... and then 5 minutes after he tells her no way, no how...she finds out the baby is gone.

So, what was the point? Were we supposed to enjoy seeing her try to seduce Eric? She didn't even end up having to tell Katie or Bill... so as usual no consequences. It just goes away?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, June 11, 2013 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yep, strange. I wonder if it plays into the storyline where Taylor leaves. Or perhaps somehow Donna or Eric will let it slip and it's a way to have Katie find out without the unbelievable storyline of Brooke or Bill telling her.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 14, 2013 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Well I was wrong on it being a test of Liam's conviction. I'm feeling a bit sorry for Steffy actually, she seems very genuine.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Friday, June 21, 2013 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I'm so happy that the new guy for Hope has arrived. I hope something nice develops. It will be so nice for her to finally have a boyfriend that Steffy isn't trying to steal away. :-)

However, how silly that they made her trip and end up unconscious. Couldn't she have just scraped her knee like a regular person? :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 23, 2013 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So are you telling me that Hope went walking and running in the woods in heels, LMAO, that is the most hilarious thing I have ever heard. And of course, she fell. I can't remember the number of times I have fallen and passed out, NEVER, LOL.

They really need better writers.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Monday, June 24, 2013 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
MALCOLM again!!! :-)

Note to Brooke: Shut up and butt out!

Note to Liam: Stop acting like a victim, and go after these women when they break up w/ you and find out why.

Note to Hope: Do not take any advice from your mother. Do the opposite of anything she thinks you should do.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, June 27, 2013 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Taylor should lose her medical license and be kicked out of the hospital. Setting up her leaving?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, June 27, 2013 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Where was Malcolm? I missed him!

Yep, I think they're setting it up for Taylor to leave, she's crossed the line before but nowhere near as legally as that. And I think Brooke's gynae was a little suspicious of her earlier so that might be how she gets found out.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Friday, June 28, 2013 - 5:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Oh gee, my earlier post is too harsh. I'm sorry about that. :-( I just hate to see Brooke pushing Liam & Hope 5 minutes after Steffy leaves.

Malcolm was on Monday. :-) He didn't have a speaking part this time. He just brought some papers to be signed while they were talking.

No doubt this is all setting up her departure. However, it didn't occur to me yesterday that her snooping could result in losing her license. That would be serious! and long overdue.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 28, 2013 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Maybe Malcolm will be a regular guest, strange they put him on with no words... maybe they have to wait for him to take some acting classes ;)

No way will Eric stand by Taylor if she reveals Brooke's secret. Definitely time for her to go. Maybe Brooke will end up with Bill and Katie will fall for Eric!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, June 28, 2013 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just watched the preview clip for Monday, and it looks so good!

I also just ready that Steffy will be back July 11.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, July 04, 2013 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
And we got to see BB Rachel again today. They must love her over there.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, July 04, 2013 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I really need to pay better attention, I missed her too!

I'm actually quite excited (in a minor way ;)) about BnB at the moment, some decent storylines are finally being tied up.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, July 04, 2013 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I didn't see her either.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, July 04, 2013 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Every time they show that bar in a scene, my Rachel radar just naturally turns on now....LOL
She was really bopping around serving those drinks today and doing fabulous head tilts while chatting up the customers. I think today she was most noticeable when Carter walked into the bar. Rachel was in the foreground serving the dancing couple.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, July 04, 2013 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
This is a screen cap from today's show. So I don't have a credit except cbs.com.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, July 05, 2013 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I guess we all would be those people who could not help the police in a crime scene!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, July 05, 2013 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I saw her today!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 05, 2013 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I saw her too!!

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Sunday, July 07, 2013 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
There was a lot of Rachel flitting around in the Thurs & Friday episodes.

Goodness, I believe this might be the first entire week of B&B that I've completely enjoyed in the last 2 years. :-) Things I've been hoping to see happen happened!

Could it really be that Hope is finally seeing the light about Liam... that even if she gets him back, he won't ever be hers exclusively? I hope so. Will Katie stick to her guns this time about Bill (& Brooke)? I sure hope so.

Real question: Did Taylor & Eric actually break up? I watched them arguing Wednesday, but I seemed to have missed them ending their relationship, though. (??)

Cathie

08-16-2000

Wednesday, July 10, 2013 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Okay, is Wyatt going to end up being a Spencer? Another son Bill never knew about? Liam's half-brother?

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, July 10, 2013 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Cathie, that didn't even occur to me. That sure makes the most sense.

Whrlwnd, I didn't get the feeling it was completely over yet.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Friday, July 12, 2013 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Thanks for answering Naja. :-)

I didn't watch yesterday. Did Hope find out any interesting info about Wyatt & that necklace?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, July 12, 2013 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Just that his mom is a jewelry designer and she made the necklace. He told her it couldn't be the same kind of necklace because his mom said it was one of a kind.