TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 10, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 10, 2013 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Rachel Reilly from Big Brother was on again today!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I wasn't paying enough attention, didn't notice her. I guess she was in the nightclub? They must really like her, I don't suppose she has much else going on.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yes, Kitt, she was the waitress at the club. She had a speaking part again and Rick even called her Rachel. It was toward the beginning of the show.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
What's funny to me is I never even noticed the day the kid Malcolm, from Survivor, was on. It was back when the contest at Forrester was happening and Rick won. The first I heard about it was on Sunday while I was watching Survivor finale and they showed the clip.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh I did notice that one, but only because I was forewarned somewhere before it happened. He really wasn't very good at all, poor lad! I wonder how many takes it took to get him that good/bad.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, May 16, 2013 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Oh, I saw Malcolm, and it was a very pleasant surprise!! I've been obsessed w/ him being Hope's new boyfriend ever since. I bet he'd help her get over Liam ... She'd be saying "Liam Who?".

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Saturday, May 18, 2013 - 4:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Oh Wow. I just read some very interesting news that I'm dying to share, but some of it sort of implies the direction some storylines could be going, and I don't want to spoil anything...

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, May 18, 2013 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
spoilerbox it!

\ spoiler { words }

without the spaces

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, May 18, 2013 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well how about a link to what you read?

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Saturday, May 18, 2013 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
It's 3 things. I'll try the spoiler box.

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
1. Hunter Tylo exiting the show, last airdate July 3.

2. Jacqueline MacInnes Wood according to show rep is “taking a short break, as she has done in the past. She remains as the character of Steffy Forrester and is continuing to tape, currently with episodes airing through July of 2013 and then beyond.”

3. There's finally a new love interest coming for Hope. (not Malcolm as I'd hoped, but Hallelujah anyway!)
"A rep confirms that Darin Brooks (formerly from DOOL) will be the one stealing Hope’s heart! He has already started filming as Wyatt Fuller, a clever and mysterious new love interest for Brooke’s daughter. Look for his first appearance in the role on Friday, June 21."

Yeah, it worked! My first spoiler box. Thnx Kitt.

Audie

05-08-2011

Saturday, May 18, 2013 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
I think Brooke is going to ask Eric to marry her and because Eric has always gotten a sick thrill sleeping with Ridge's castoff's he'll marry her and once again Taylor will be hurt and alone.......giving her a good excuse to leave town. Steffie will leave because Liam will be caught kissing Hopeless. These people are ruthless. Once again Brooke ruins Taylor's and now Katie's lives.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, May 18, 2013 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I am at number 1 of that list!! The others seem more natural. Very exciting things ahead! Thanks for sharing :-).

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Sunday, May 19, 2013 - 5:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
My pleasure. :-)

Except...

Spoiler
Ok the news about Hunter came directly from her.
Tylo posted a note on her message board on Thursday entitled 'A Farewell to B&B Mother/Daughter Team'. She wrote that contract negotiations between her and the soap opera ended four weeks ago. The actress seemed to confirm that she was on her way out...The actress replied to a fan on Twitter that her last airdate was July 3.

But now I've found an article written the next day saying that a B&B rep said things were still trying to be worked out. So... who knows? I guess we'll just have to see.

Audie

05-08-2011

Wednesday, May 22, 2013 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
I am so glad Hope finds someone else! Now if Brooke would only own up to being the immoral creature she's always been and lose her golden pass with the Forresters and her sisters.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, May 31, 2013 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
You know what's funny? My DH is 25 years older than I am, and when we watch the show together, he thinks it's just fine when Brooke and Erik kiss, an I am so grossed out....LOL

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, June 02, 2013 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Eric's beginning to actually look his age now, genes (or perhaps surgery) have kept him being more of a match but now there's no denying the age difference. Brooke is really laying it on think, but I almost believe Eric would do it if it weren't for the raising another man's son part. Poor old Taylor!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, June 05, 2013 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
So that's it then, Steffy's going to go to Europe to get the experimental surgery to restore her ability to have kids, and while she's away Liam will fall back with Hope and we'll be right back where we were at the beginning. Sigh.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Wednesday, June 05, 2013 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the update. It wasn't on here today.

So, #2 is coming true first.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, June 05, 2013 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They didn't actually say that's what she's doing (going to Europe) but she asked the doctor what could be done to fix her issue and he said there was some experimental surgery in Europe... so given that she's taking a break and is desperate to get pregnant it just seems like that's what's going to happen.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, June 05, 2013 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It will be interesting to see how it works out. I mean will Steffy tell Liam she doesn't want him to go with her? Will he refuse to go because of his job? Will they break up before she leaves?

Plus, I just saw another interesting vague tidbit in the spoilers for next week:

Spoiler
"Rick wants revenge on Bill."

So I guess Rick finds out Bill has been threatening Maya?

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, June 06, 2013 - 5:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
She won't let Liam come with her, because (I bet) she's not going to tell him what the doctor told her. Of course, this is just my guess. I wonder if she'll even tell him she's leaving or if she'll just take off? Oh, I wonder if she'll tell her mother. Oh, I wonder if Taylor will go with her?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, June 06, 2013 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I think she won't tell him. It'll be some test of their marriage, like "I need a few months' space, if you wait for me I'll know you want me not Hope." Which Liam will fail, because he can't be without one female for five minutes without wanting the other one.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, June 06, 2013 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
So true, so true. :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 10, 2013 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow they sure are having a lot of baby tragedy.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, June 10, 2013 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Thank goodness she lost that baby! I was not in the mood for the Bill/Brooke/Katie drama for now.