TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 14, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 14, 2013 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, May 03, 2013 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Whoa, I did not see that coming! My jaw fell to the ground about what happened at the end of the show today. I must be naive, because I really didn't see that coming.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, May 03, 2013 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Naja, I missed it. What happened? Is Brooke pregnant and not in menopause?

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Friday, May 03, 2013 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I expected for her to find out she was pregnant earlier this week when she had the doctor appt. So, when I saw the look on the doctor's face I knew that's what she was going to say.

B-t-w... I've been meaning to ask. Why hasn't Rick broken up with Caroline if he has the hots for Mia?

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, May 03, 2013 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yep, Mamie, she's pregnant, like Whrl said.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 03, 2013 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I know its a soap but hasn't it only been a few days since they had sex, LOL. I didn't think you could find out you were pregnant that fast, LOL.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, May 03, 2013 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It really does feel like it was just the other day Brooke and Bill slept together....LOL

Out of curiosity, I had to go look up when they shagged, and it was April 4th. So it's been a month. That's enough time to know I guess.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, May 03, 2013 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
It hasn't been a month already, has it?! Time flies by when you are bored out of your mind at a storyline :P

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, May 03, 2013 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I decided to go check out the spoilers, and guess who's coming back very soon....Bridget! I wonder if it's going to be the same actress.

Audie

05-08-2011

Tuesday, May 07, 2013 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
I wonder how Bridget will feel when she finds out once again her mother has slept with someone in the family's husband and gotten preggers! How the heck old is Brooke supposed to be when her daughter Bridget has been a doctor for years and she got pregnant with Bridget's husband and had the perfect Hope? Bridget was already a doctor at that time, wasn't she? Bridget must have been at least 30 so Brooke must have been 49 when she had Hope and now Hope is what 21 so Brooke must be 70? Those have got to be some old, musty, eggs our resident sex-pot has!!!!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Is it confirmed she's pregnant? I'm about 10 days behind and she thinks it's menopause.

According to the wiki, Brooke was born in 1959 so is 53-54. I think that's a late menopause but not impossible. Bridget is meant to be 30 but they don't give an age for Rick... but he was only a couple of years older I think. And as Brooke was in college (let's say aged 21+) when the show started in 1987 they haven't done too bad a job in keeping to her age 26 years later... it's just the kids who have aged rapidly!

(Ridge's dob was once given explicitly as 1/28/57, making him 56, he's the only other current character (Stephanie's dob was 6/12/37) I can find with a stated birth day/year. Oh, and Katie is 42 (dob 5/29/70).)

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Kitt, it was Brooke's doctor who told her she was pregnant after she went for a check up because she was having hot flashes. At first the doctor just said she is Peri-menopausal, but then later informed her that the lab tests came back and she is pregnant.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh wow! Oooops.

Lol, next episode (after the menopause conversation) and they've put her hair in a low bun and given her a cardigan!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, May 10, 2013 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Caught up!

A week ago Steffy was wearing lingerie and had hardly a bump, now she looks like she's four months'!

And they did a personality makeover on Caroline!

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Friday, May 10, 2013 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, May 10, 2013 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I get a horrible feeling this is the way they're going to get back to the triangle.

Was the crash just outside the house Liam was in? His expression changed but he didn't look round so I couldn't tell whether the noise was in that scene or whether they were just still playing it from the previous scene.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, May 10, 2013 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yes, the crash was close enough that Liam could hear it from their house.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, May 10, 2013 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks :-). At the very least it's going to make Liam doubt Steffy's decision making as a mother and there's no doubt he'll confide in Hope about it... but I suspect it's going to be worse than that.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, May 13, 2013 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Kitt, it really seemed like Liam heard the accident, especially since they had the music he was playing end right as the accident happened. But today it looks like he didn't hear the accident at all.

Today's show ending was a little ambiguous, too, but I do think the doctor's silence and the screen turning black & white means the baby didn't survive the accident.

Of course unless it's stated outright, you never know.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 13, 2013 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well of course the baby won't make it and then Liam will be pissed because she went riding on the bike which was irresponsible and then they will get a divorce and Hope will have another chance. And then Brooke will be the pregnant one and try to somehow make it not be Bill's child.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 13, 2013 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Just saw the scene and noticed they didn't have a fetal heart monitor which I think they would have had if the baby survived.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, May 13, 2013 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah. I didn't really believe they would do that, although it really seemed the story was going there. It's such a repetitive story on BnB (a triangle) is it so important to them to keep this one going? Well obviously it must be.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Hope y'all don't mind if I make a guess. :-) It occurred to me last week, and I thought I'd throw it out here, and see what people think...

I could be completely off, but last week when Brooke almost confided her situation to Eric it occurred to me that she might try to get him to marry her & claim the baby to keep Katie (& maybe Bill) from figuring out the truth. Of course, she'd have to do it soon or it'll be too late.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I wondered that too, because they've started up the whole thing about Eric being, deep down, more loyal to Brooke than to Taylor. He doesn't have to marry Brooke, he just has to claim they have been sleeping together. And Taylor would be devastated, so it would be extra juicy!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yes, I have been thinking she will need to sleep with someone else quick so she can say it is their baby. Aren't there any other men of appropriate age on this show, LOL?

Oh and whatever did happen with Ridge, couldn't she go to wherever he is and sleep with him as a last ditch effort to rekindle their marriage and just say it is his?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't think she'll try to con Eric, I think she will collude with Eric to con/protect Katie.

Ridge will now have missed his mother's funeral and not been to comfort his daughter when she lost a baby. If I wasn't so pleased to see the last of Ridge I would rant about how unbelievable it is ;).