TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 16, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 16, 2013 users admin

Tmagicsaq

03-26-2004

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tmagicsaq a private message Print Post    
It bugs the heck outta me that they keep referring to Rick as a Logan... that may be but he is a Erics son! I think the madness that is Taylor needs to stop...it is getting a little much now.
i get Brook did so many wrong things to Taylor.. but she dated Rick!!!who was in a relationship with her daugher (how is that anywhere near ok?) and thorn and ridge... how is she better than Brook?
but i keep watching... hoping Taylor and her lips leave town.. or she gets a grip.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 30, 2013 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The supposed Logan-Forrester feud seems to be the only storyline they're capable of writing. The only good thing about now is we don't have Ridge being smarmy in the middle... wonder when we'll get to see new-Ridge?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 05, 2013 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Steffi gets a little pissy when she doesn't get her way, doesn't she. I bet she was surprised she couldn't talk Liam into what she wanted.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, February 05, 2013 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I wish they hadn't put this baby in the mix. I would have loved Steffy to have her well deserved comeuppance but now she's pregnant it's all a bit difficult.

I liked how Liam finally realised the biggest part of the problem was him!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, February 05, 2013 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The funny part to me was that Liam says now he is basing his decisions on truth (or something like that), but yet again he won't be doing that since Steffy isn't mentioning that she is pregnant. The guy never gets a chance to base his decisions on anything but lies fed to him. So I do feel bad for him sometimes.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, February 20, 2013 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Argggggggggggggggggggggggggg!

They didn't tell us who he chose!!! It's like they intentionally didn't make it clear whether he had chosen Steffy but the romantics with Hope meant he was too weak to do what he'd chosen; or whether he had chosen Hope and his hesitancy was because of the whole marriage thing; or whether, and more in character, he still hadn't chosen!

The story would have been so much better if he'd have clearly committed himself to Hope, told her he'd chosen her, and then Steffy came in and broke up the wedding!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, February 20, 2013 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I've been watching this with mom and it's driving me nuts. Does Steffy just blurt out her whole story to everyone? The girl on the plane, the doctor. We get it all ready. And the whole Logan family thing is making me bonkers. Oh the horrible Logan family and their shenanigans. And the other thing that bugs me is the way Brooke and Hope both talk. Maybe I should stop watching!

Audie

05-08-2011

Wednesday, February 20, 2013 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
I may be the only one who is in Steffy's corner, but I'm glad she finally told Liam the truth. Steffy and Liam are good together. In my opinion, Hope is way too immature to be married and though Taylor is too involved with Steffy's situation, Brooke is just pimping out her baby Hope. All I can say is I'm glad Brooke hasn't slept with Liam......yet.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, February 20, 2013 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It was kind of interesting that Oliver popped up out of nowhere this week. I have always wanted Oliver back with Hope. Plus, I think he's about 10x more handsome than Liam.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, February 20, 2013 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I did wonder if that meant Hope will go crying to him. In real life though, hot stuff like Oliver would have been snapped up long ago ;).

Both mothers need to butt out. Taylor is totally crazy. Brooke didn't seem too bad (but not too good) until this wedding, but you have to love the audacity of Steffy and Taylor being appalled by an ambush wedding when Steffy did it back in Aspen and Taylor congratulated her for it.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, February 21, 2013 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I don't care who he chooses to be with. They are all kinds of crazy.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, February 25, 2013 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think today he kind of said he picked Hope but now is obliged to be with Steffy because of the baby... kind of... I think. I wish they'd made it clearer!

If he's not very careful what he says Steffy is going to be forever paranoid that she was second choice.

Oh, and did they suddenly and randomly make Caroline a b__ so that Rick could fall in love with Maya!?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 25, 2013 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well Steffy is his second choice, LOL. And how bad was Rick acting like an idiot, such bad acting.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, February 26, 2013 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I feel bad for the actor who plays Rick, he gets to do some really stupid (and contradictory) things.

From today:

1. Taylor doesn't think that maybe Liam and Steffy wanted to be the ones to tell Bill they were pregnant?!

2. Bill didn't want Liam to be with Hope because he shouldn't be settling down with an innocent girl when he should be out on the town being a bachelor, but now he's happy it's baby time with Steffy?!

3. Bill is still lusting after Brooke?

At least we finally got the answer to whether he was "sure" or not... that'd be a definite no! I hate to say it, but seeing as the writers only have one story now Ridge has gone, there's a good chance Steffy's going to lose the baby so the triangle can resume.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, February 26, 2013 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
LOL, Kitt! I thought it was hilarious that Taylor thought the baby is her own news to share. I think she is much more goofed up in the head than Brooke.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 04, 2013 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow Brooke, everything is not about you, LOL.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, March 04, 2013 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't know though, with Taylor I think it is. She might not realise it is, but she's lost all her judgement - after one date moving in with her ex-husband's father, her best friend's husband, her enemy's ex-husband (though who isn't) - not to mention he's only been widowed since Christmas, and it just so happens if puts her as the matriach of the Forrester family, one of the two things she's obsessed with.

I suspect it truly is all about Brooke one way or another.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 04, 2013 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, Kitt I didn't know about all that other stuff, plus in the real world just living with the guy doesn't make you the matriarch, LOL. but I forget this isn't real life.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, March 04, 2013 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think Stephanie's actions before her death set Brooke up to be the matriarch and take her place, but being Eric's mate gives Taylor that role. Also Eric is President of FC so being his mate gives her more sway there in the Rick/Thomas battle and the who has the shares battle.

I don't think (if this were real life) that she even knows how much she's influenced by the Brooke and Stephanie situation, it might all be subconscious, but as to what the writers have as her motives, who knows? I don't even think they know, often it seems they change with the wind when some other story comes up.

Audie

05-08-2011

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
Brooke the tramp is back....or did she ever leave? Now she's lusting after her sister's husband. She screwed her daughter's boyfriend and this daughter, Hope, is the result of her having an affair with her other daughter, Bridget's, husband Deacon. Yup, looks like Brooke is back to her old tricks. Thank heavens she's too old to have any more kids. Go on Brooke, keep teaching Hope how to trap men. Yikes!!!!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, March 08, 2013 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I can't watch Eric and Taylor together. It gives me the heebie jeebies.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, March 09, 2013 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
me too.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
lol, it's funny how they had Marcus mention that Caroline had been a little crazy since Bill threw her off the balcony! At least they recognised they'd given her a complete character reversal!

Audie

05-08-2011

Saturday, March 16, 2013 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
I see we've reverted back to the "Logan Show" and truth be told, it's been that way all along. Taylor and her children are thrown some tidbits of success but the Logans will always win out. It makes me ill and has moved me to stop watching the show years ago but then I started up again. It's like watching the same show from 20 years ago....Taylor loses and of course Brooke-the-sex-goddess wins again! Give me a break.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, March 16, 2013 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It's interesting to hear from someone who knows the show from long ago. I only started watching at about 2007 or so.

Whatever they are doing, they are doing right according to the viewers. I mean this show right now beats General Hospital in the ratings. I haven't watched GH since I was a teen, back during the actual and original Luke and Laura days, but it still amazes me BnB is beating GH in the ratings.