TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 17, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The View: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 17, 2013 users admin

Rosie

11-12-2003

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
I tried to post a link to stories about Whoopi and many other "famous" persons that were not faithful. Whoopi and Ted Danson was the first to come to my mind.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Interesting, Rosie - I hadn't even thought of that.

Escapee

06-15-2004

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
I lost all respect for Whoopie when she went on this cackle fest. I never had much respect for the other panelists, present and past. I like Sherry Shepherd, though.

Rosie

11-12-2003

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
Danson's wife had a stroke and was paralyzed when Whoopi and Danson . . .

I am not sticking up for Edwards or his baby's mama - just pointing out that so many people do the same thing.

And then to hear that Whoopi forgot that she also lives in a glass house.

Tishala

08-01-2000

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
Ms Walters also wrote about her affair with Edward Brooke, a married senator, in her book "Audition." After Walters' revelation, Star Jones said "It is a sad day when an icon like Barbara Walters, in the sunset of her life, is reduced to publicly branding herself as an adulterer, humiliating an innocent family with accounts of her illicit affair and speaking negatively against me all for the sake of selling a book. It speaks to her true character."

Rosie

11-12-2003

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
Tishala, that is another good example.

Audie

05-08-2011

Wednesday, June 27, 2012 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
I wish Ms. Walters would just stay home. The show isn't very good with her there. She interrupts and goes off on a tangent and most of the time it's about herself. I think she's slipping gears at this time of her life.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, July 11, 2012 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Today, Ms. Walters was literally putting her hand in other's faces because she wanted to be the only one talking. When the others didn't stop talking, she said "why am I here"? We don't know, Barbara.

I enjoy this show so much more when she isn't there.

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Wednesday, July 11, 2012 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
She has some nerve I like the talk better at least they let each other talk even if they don't like it. She should retire

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, July 18, 2012 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Jeff Daniels was on today. He sang a song he wrote. Funny!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, July 18, 2012 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It was such a weird song...LOL I was just surprised EH was nice to him.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, July 19, 2012 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Okay - I am now convinced that if Barbara is on, the rest have been told to sit quietly by and let her do all the talking - And boy is it boring when they do so.

Roseanne Barr was a cohost today with Whoopi out and I was looking forward to her imput. Unfortunately, except for Baba speaking, no one else really said much.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, August 02, 2012 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Kyra Sedgwick was on today. She was talking about something funny that happened during her audition for the movie Flashdance in '83. BW, "Did you get the part?"

BW was sitting between Kyra and Whoopi. Kyra was looking in BW's direction as BW was talking to her and not making total sense. Whoopi and Kyra were looking at each other over BW's shoulder talking with their eyes and expressions about BW.

In her interviews, Kyra has said she decided to end The Closer while still on top. It's too late for you, BW.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Friday, August 03, 2012 - 6:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
I don't watch anymore because I can't stand Barbara but the other day I caught a few minutes (due to the fact that the Olympics were on elsewhere). While Whoopie was talking Barbara seemed to have her own agenda so just kept talking about whatever she thought was important. It was so disjointed.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, August 03, 2012 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
After today, they won't be back until September, so maybe BW can rest her brain.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Friday, August 03, 2012 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
but Whoopie tweeted that they filmed lots of shows before they left for vaca (luck us)

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, August 03, 2012 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Irsnappy, check your listings. Reruns start Monday just like every August.

Audie

05-08-2011

Thursday, August 09, 2012 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
Barbara is getting worse and I can barely stand to watch The View, especially if she's on. Why won't someone tell this woman her time has passed? Are they all so in fear of her power? She needs to go before the show just dies a painful death.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Friday, August 10, 2012 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Odd, I thought the show already died.....a long time ago. Probably when I quit watching!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, August 10, 2012 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I enjoy watching it when Barbara isn't there but now if she's on, I turn it off. It's sad because if she would just step aside, people could embrace her for what's she's accomplished. Instead, they're just becoming tired of her.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, August 10, 2012 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
You can tell the other co host fear her. Whoopie does roll her eyes at her every now and then.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, September 21, 2012 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
LOL @ today when Ed Asner put his hand under BW's tushy and she unknowingly sat on it....LOL

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Wow, I didn't realize Charlie Sheen had never been on The View before today. They really had a good time with him. He was on for 4 segments.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
The View was on one of the tv's today while I was at the gym...good thing I had a choice of tv's to watch because I will never watch Charlie Sheen on the view. I am not really a fan of the view but for them to have him on after all they said about him during his "Winning" period is just pure ratings.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The ladies wouldn't have many guests if they had to eliminate everybody they have ever spoken about negatively.