TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 26, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 26, 2013 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Wow, that was one powerhouse show today.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I wanted them to reveal more!!! Tell Liam what Steffy did too!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Which part did Steffy do, Kitt? Do you mean the stuff in Colorado when Hope was stuck on the lift?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Right from the beginning where Bill and Steffy plotted to keep Hope away from Liam and played on his concerns about their relationship. Remember when he was worried about her being at work all the time and not being there when they'd arranged to do something? A lot of that was Steffy and Bill causing her to be delayed. Come to think of it I don't know if it was Steffy and Bill together or separately, but I feel the only reason Liam was even tempted of straying with Steffy back when they had their first kiss, was because Steffy and Bill were sabotaging the Hope-Liam relationship with their manipulations.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Ok. For some reason I was thinking Hope already knew that kind of stuff.

One thing I can't remember....Did Steffy ever find out she never really had a clot (or whatever it was) in her brain, and that it was Bill who paid off the hospital staff?

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just remembered, she does know, it's Hope that never found out.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I think Steffy knows about the non-clot but Hope didn't. I'm not sure if Katie or Liam know that bit either.

I don't think Hope and Liam knew how much of an influence Bill and Steffy were in the early days but well, I do often forget things!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 09, 2013 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
was that a panic attack or a heart attack?

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, January 10, 2013 - 4:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
You mean Bill? I thought he stabbed himself in the "heart" with Liam's sword necklace. Although, I did think it was a bit over-dramatized since it barely went in. Maybe you're right, Kitt, it would make more sense if it was some kind of attack.

However, whatever it is I'm 99% sure he's faking it in order to manipulate Liam.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, January 10, 2013 - 6:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yeah, Liam took off his own tiny sword necklace and Bill picked it up and stabbed himself in the heart area. That was so weird. It looked like it went in about a half an inch. LOL Definitely not enough to reach the heart.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 10, 2013 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh! I must have glanced away at the wrong time, I just saw him double over in pain and thought it was a heart attack!

Wow. He's definitely taken a turn to the crazy side.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 10, 2013 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Bill stabbed himself in the cash!!

I don't get how/why they write Liam so strong with Bill (he called him a "sick ba___d," took the words right out of my mouth!) and so pathetic and useless in deciding between Hope and Steffy.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 10, 2013 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I LMAO when I saw that, does he get his money from illegal sources, LOL? Who would keep that much cash around unless they thought they might need to run?

Also, why does Bill dislike Hope so much, that doesn't make any sense to me.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 10, 2013 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think the money was just meant to be there because he lives the high life (the waiter said something like "are you paying cash as usual"). It did look dodgy though.

No idea why Bill dislikes Hope so much. Particularly now he's married to a Logan and smitten with Brooke you'd have thought he'd have got over it a bit.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, January 11, 2013 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh my, Steffie ups the ante. Which raises the question of "does she not understand birth control" or did she do it on purpose.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 11, 2013 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I wonder. Mistakes happen but she knows how to get what she wants.

And you can tell where the story's going... Steffy goes to Europe, Liam and Hope get close, Steffy comes back pregnant and now Liam won't know who to choose. AGAIN.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, January 11, 2013 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
While I was watching, I definitely was getting the vibes that she did it on purpose. I mean the looks on her face and general demeanor. Doesn't mean I'm right, though....lol

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 11, 2013 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She was certainly happy about it, even just looking at the box she was smiling.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, January 14, 2013 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I thought Thomas' designs were awful, and Rick's only marginally better (although I liked the pantsuit). If Thomas is so good at the IT, can't they create a VP post for him, how can a design show determine who's president?!

And now they're turning Hope into a crazy woman! Although Steffy seeing Liam cheating on her with Hope, instead of the usual other way round, was rather amusing.

Why do I watch this?! ;)

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 14, 2013 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
LOL....We're hooked.

Yes, I thought Rick's were better....Loved the short dress, too.

All I was thinking when Steffy caught them was "How does it feel, you rotten @#%$@ ?

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 - 4:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I think they both could've done better. I guess I'd call Rick the winner, because I would wear his pantsuit, and I did like his fabric choices better. His first dress reminded me of something Judy & Jane Jetson would wear. :-) Thomas' designs didn't look new or cutting edge to me, which I thought was what his argument has been.

I let out a little cheer when Steffy saw Hope & Liam on the bed. It's been a long time coming, but they're still not even. I'm confused though...why did she lie about going to Paris?

Too bad Hope can't be pregnant, too. Now, that would be funny! Liam's head would explode having to make that choice.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, January 26, 2013 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was looking at the spoilers, and it was the usual stuff we'd expect....Except for this:

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Taylor finds herself in a powerful position after starting a romance with Eric.

I can't even imagine it.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, January 26, 2013 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh good grief! Taylor's taken a trip into crazy town, I wondered if they were going to have her have a mental breakdown, but I guess that is one way to go!

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, January 26, 2013 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
LOL.... I also figured she was going to go crazy. After that giant picture of Stephanie fell off the wall, I thought Taylor would start thinking she was being haunted, or something just as ridiculous.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, January 26, 2013 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It especially bugs me that Taylor's as crazy as they've made her lately, because she's meant to be a psychiatrist. For some of the things she's done lately she should be struck off, I keep shouting, "Doctor, heal thyself!"