TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 14, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Person Of Interest: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 14, 2012 users admin

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, November 11, 2012 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
LOL Lexie. I think we all need to see John without his shirt on and Zoe seems to be the likely candidate. LOL.

YEs, very sweet that the machine was trying to help Finch find a mate.

Glenn

07-05-2003

Sunday, November 11, 2012 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Glenn a private message Print Post    
Not all of us need to see John shirtless.

Trini

07-06-2004

Sunday, November 11, 2012 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Glenn I watched "Matsya Nyaya" their last assignment and what Stanton says at the end... And those expensive high heels. Hope you have it on PVR or can down load it. Also there is a well known figure in the beginning. It all makes sense how. :-) including Snow's limp.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Monday, November 12, 2012 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
i too like that chemistry with Zoe and appreciate that the inner circle is larger than on day one :-)

lovin' me some Bear too

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, November 12, 2012 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Definitely lovin' me some Bear. I'm really hoping that when Root comes back after Finch, that Bear "takes her out."

Glenn

07-05-2003

Friday, November 16, 2012 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Glenn a private message Print Post    
Well, if that was Ms Stanton firing at officer Carter as she was talking to agent Snow, it does not seem likely that Ms Stanton will be invited into the inner circle. I will be disappointed if this becomes fact.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, November 16, 2012 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I still can't figure out what is going on with Stanton and Snow.

Glenn

07-05-2003

Friday, November 16, 2012 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Glenn a private message Print Post    
We haven't been told for sure what is going on between these two but we could speculate. Anyone have any ideas?

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, November 18, 2012 - 12:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"It's squishy" LOL

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, November 18, 2012 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Glenn, I have no clue. But I do have a question. After Carter was shooting at Stanton, did she just take off and leave Snow there with the bomb strapped to his chest?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, November 18, 2012 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
http://personofinterest.wikia.com/wiki/Mark_Snow

Lexie - He disappeared, he wasn't still standing there. Carter looked around but he was gone.

Glenn

07-05-2003

Sunday, November 18, 2012 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Glenn a private message Print Post    
And what proof do we have that it was stanton that carter was firing at?

Trini

07-06-2004

Sunday, November 18, 2012 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Who was Snow taking orders from during Orodos mission, does Stanton know Reese is alive? Stanton sent Snow to the Morgue, to do do what to retrieve the chip from her arm? Does she know about the machine then?

Glenn

07-05-2003

Sunday, November 18, 2012 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Glenn a private message Print Post    
Trini, if we or Stanton knew who gave Snow those orders during that mission, I expect he wouldn't have that bomb strapped to his chest and it would likely be the one who gave him the orders. Stanton is upset and rightly so. Personally, I don't think she is aware that John is alive but it is possible that she has had Snow spill the beans about John being out there.

I would say Stanton does not know about the machine and I hope Lexie doesn't read your post. She is prone to going into a tailspin when counting the number of people who know about the machine.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, November 18, 2012 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I"m pretty sure it was Stanton was firing at Carter. Snow purposefully put her card on that dead body, so she would come looking for him, so he could warn her.

And we did see a quick silhouette of her. Only other possibility is Root, but that would be weird.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, November 19, 2012 - 4:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kar... I must have blinked and didn't realize Snow had taken off.

LOL Glenn... that would mean NINE people know about the machine!

Trini

07-06-2004

Monday, November 19, 2012 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Thanks Glenn. Lexie_girl, see your point
Are we sorry for Snow?

Glenn

07-05-2003

Sunday, December 02, 2012 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Glenn a private message Print Post    
Trini, in order to be sorry for Snow, I would have to know he was not aware that it was a lie he told to John when he said Stanton was compromised.

We have no confirmation that it was Snow who told Stanton that John was compromised and to terminate him. It could have been someone else.

Snow has been following orders from someone we have not been made aware of. I do feel sorry for people put in the predicament of having to obey orders without the ability to question them. If I had been in the military most of my time would have likely been spent in confinement.

In case anyone has been pining for the pair of shoes Ms Stanton had carelessly lying on the floor of her hotel room, you can find them here

http://us.jimmychoo.com/en/us/sepia-/invt/113sepiaclp/

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, December 02, 2012 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I thought Snow was working for Keyes, until she hightailed it out of town? Didn't Keyes order John and Stanton to kill each other?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, December 02, 2012 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I started reading your comments and thinking "Snow?? Why are they talking about Once Upon a Time in here?"

Maplsyrp

02-10-2009

Friday, December 14, 2012 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maplsyrp a private message Print Post    
Anyone else watch last night? I love this show.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, December 14, 2012 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I watched it. I absolutely love this show. I loved how the POI trusted Finch to empty the bank accounts and disburse the $30 million where the money would best serve veterans.

The whole HR thing is starting to confuse me. The guy that ran the campaign for the Mayor is the head honcho in charge of HR. Now they want to do business with the Russian mob. You would think with the Feds involved, they would lay kind of low... for a couple of decades.

Maplsyrp

02-10-2009

Friday, December 14, 2012 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maplsyrp a private message Print Post    
The HR thing confuses me also. I also like that "Miles" from Lost has shown up on the show several times.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, December 14, 2012 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm more than worried about Fusco. I have a sinking feeling in my gut that he is going to die trying to right the wrong that is HR.

Maplsyrp

02-10-2009

Friday, December 14, 2012 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maplsyrp a private message Print Post    
I don't want anything to happen to him either.